Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:04 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:28 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((yet my treeko gets along well with my blaziken -_-. also, sorry for being late, had stuffs to do yesterday))

A little red dot appeared a ways up in the sky. It quickly got bigger, gaining speed. With a loud thump, a towering Blaziken appeared, half kneeling, with a Treeko on its shoulder.

"Sorry we're late, we ran into a flock of Farrows on our way here and they knocked us out of the sky." Tyler said, jumping down from his perch. He looked around, seeing that all the others were already there. "Anyway, got a bit of info on the first gym leader. One Onix and two Geodudes. He likes to use the Geodudes first, but the onix is stronger."

The huge Blakizen stood up to full heigth. "But their levels are in the low teens, so no worries." he explained in a booming voice.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:29 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Kou blinked.
"Yes, six. What did I say?"
Wait.... I said seven didn't I? Oh dear, how embarassing, she thought, blushing. These were the times when she wished she could teleport away or sink into the ground. Just make sure you don't do it again and hopefully they won't think you're helplessly stupid.

"Hello! .
.....Er... well would it?" She fanned herself with her tail still feeling greatly embarassed. The small Eevee glanced around. Now that the last two were here, would they depart now?

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Drazil chuckled softly. "They're Rock Pokemon, Cherry, not Electric. Of course I could knock them out, they're weak against Water!" He scratched his belly and yawned. "Of course... you'll have a mite harder time with them, eh?"

Daretania watched the Eevee, and recognized the embarrassed look. She had used it many-a-time before, when she herself had made mistakes, and most likely would use it again. "It's alright, Kou," she said softly. "I would have made the mistake as well. I don't know very much about humans..."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Hurrah! Everyone's here!" Chal cheered. "Say, to solve this problem regarding the trainer limit of six Pokemon each, why don't we split into groups of four? I'm sure we'll still be able to handle them, even when outnumbered."

Ninao nodded. "Not a bad idea. We will only split up while in battle, so don't worry if you don't end up with your friends. I was thinking we should go me, Drazil, Cherry, and Tyler, whith the second group being Chal, Daretania, Kou, and Blaze."

Chal chirped in agreement. "Yeah! That way, there's one Psychic, one Flying, one Fighting, and one Fire Pokemon for each team. Quite balanced, eh?"

((I sense strife in Team 1...kinda my fault, but it could add some humor. :)

So, for those who missed it (or want to read quickly:

Team 1: Ninao (Psychic/Fighting), Drazil (Water), Cherry (Fire/Flying), Tyler (Grass)

Team 2: Chal (Psychic/Flying), Daretania (Dragon), Kou (Normal), Blaze (Fire/Fighting) ))

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:07 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Thanks." Kou replied, smiling weakly. ((Can they smile????))

"Looks like we're on the same team," she added happily as Ninao thought out the groups. She stretched and felt the excitement run in her. Now they were going somewhere.

"So then, we'll have to defeat a gym leader two times?"

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:40 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((good plan, seperating blaze and cherry, two riddiculously powerful fire pokes wouldn't be good on one team...))

"Fair enough, both teams seem to have their bases covered..." boomed Blaze, thinking over all the type advantages he could. "Well, exept a Stableye, but thats a givin." He looked over the pokemon in his team, a Xatu, a Dratini, and an Eevee. "We need to find you a stone or shard, Kau..." Blaze remarked, speaking of the evolutionary tools that Eevees used.

Treeko was looking over the team he now was on aswell. "no problems here either... Alright, I think we're set. Which way to the gym?"

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Chal nodded at Kou.

"It might take a bit of time for them to heal their Pokemon, but we have to be nice. Say, I just had a thought...we could even meet their Pokemon afterwards!"

"That would be cool!" agreed Ninao. "Alright, now that we're set, let's go!"

The two Psychics set off towards Pallet Town, hopping over a fence that was in the way.

"Ooh, ooh!" exclaimed Chal when she noticed the humans, even though some were trying not to look, were clearly interested at the rather powerful Pokemon that had just appeared (and she didn't need telepathy to notice). "While I'm thinking about, I forgot to mention something! There has to be some humans out there, especially groups like Team Magma and Team Aqua, that will try to catch us. I think most of us will be fine, but watch out for the little ones, alright?"

((Ninao and Chal are from Hoenn, so they wouldn't have heard of Team Rocket.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Sorry about being late today.. was playing Disgaea all day :P ))

"Pfft.." Cherry snorted, smoke puffed from his mouth as he huffed, "I could beat those weak rocks in my sleep." He glared at the Totodile before turning to pay attention to the rest of the group.

He rolled his eyes at the idea of two teams, "I could beat the gyms on my own..." he muttered to himself.

Hearing the Blaziken mention evolutionary stones, he added his own opinion, "Of course the little Eevee needs a stone... a fire stone for sure. Flareons are strong and I've fought with a few myself.. worthy opponents!" He grinned at Blaze finding kinship with the fully evolved fire-pokemon.

Cherry walked ahead to catch up with the Blaziken, and overheard Chal's comment about humans. "Pah," he snorted, "the only humans we may face are Team Rocket, and they are no match for me. Humans burn quite easily," he said with a grin. Turning back to Blaze he matched his pace with surprisingly graceful strides. "So you are from Hoenn correct? I've seen many pokemon on my.. travels.. and know Torchics are rare and only found in Hoenn."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:05 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Kou carefully jumped over the fence with surprising height for one as small as her and looked back to see if she could help anybody.

Kou practically ignored the Charizard, simply because she could find nothing to say.
"That's the problem....... I'm diseased with indecision. I have a tendency toward fire, my father seemed to be a Ninetales-" It's amazing those two got along long enough to have me "- but being a Vaporeon would be nice too and a Jolteon would be cool too. And so on. It's actually troublesome sometimes when you have a lot of choices." She said slightly ruefully.

"There's a team of humans called Team Rocket in Kanto and Jhoto. They're similar to Magma and Aqua, I guess you could say." She explained to Chal, just in case she didn't know. "My mom loves to travel and she always takes me with her."

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Ah, I see!" said Chal. "I didn't think Magma and Aqua had headquarters here, but I assumed there was a band of humans we had to avoid. There always is, you know- holy Lugia, it's Professor Oak!"

Sure enough, the famed Pokemon professor was standing outside his lba, watching the group with curiosity. Chal giggled.

"Heehee! Even with his brilliance he probably can't figure out what's going on!"

Just then, Oak turned to one of his assistants and said "This is a very interesting situation...I'm not sure what's going on here." In response, Chal did a victory dance. A few steps, back Ninao was discussing possible evolution possibilities with Cherry and Kou.

"Evolving is entirely her decision, you know, and we already have two Fire types! It would be a disadvantage if we had three of the same type. As cool as it would be for her to go Espeon or Vaporeon, those would also not benefit much. Jolteon would be good, same as those Grass and Ice-types I've heard about from my family in Sinnoh. Or, she could even evolve into an....Umbreon if she wanted to." He grimaced at the thought of a Dark type. "Ah, well. Still her decision. And we should probably get moving again before Chal manages to insult a human with her antics."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Drazil just chuckled and mumbled something about water gyms as he scooted underneath the fence. "It's nice to see you've found a friend, Tania," the Totodile stated as he came out the other side. "It's good that you're on the same team, I think." He glanced over in surprise as Chal spotted Professor Oak, and then joined in Chal's dance.

Daretania slipped underneath easily behind him, listening to the conversation between the others and Kou. She glanced over at Drazil in surprise, and nodded. "I understand your feelings, Kou... but you probably have them far worse than I do. I only have two choices; to evolve or not to evolve? But you have many more..." she paused. "We'll respect any decision you make, just make sure it's the one you feel right doing, not just because you were first into making it."

The Dratini looked downwards as she finished saying this. "Cherry, I don't think we should hurt the humans. Not unless we absolutely need to. I'm sure most of them are pretty decent... and we're pretty smart, so we could just outsmart the bad ones..." She glanced uncertainly over at Drazil, unsure what to do. He nodded in approval.

"I agree with Tania. No need to get hot-headed, eh?" he said, continuing his little dance.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"I know." she sighed. That's what made it worse. The only way she could help the group was evolving into a Jolteon, but Kou knew she'd hate it sometime that she hadn't really made her own choice.

"Thanks." She turned to the Dratini. "But, it's the same thing, really. I could've gotten my mom to get me random stone if I really wanted to evolve that much. Like you said, I just don't want to be sorry of what I evolved into."She smiled gratefully.

She looked up when she heard Chal's cry.
"Oh there he is." Not seeming too surprised, she waved her tail but he seemed too busy to notice.
"I don't think anyone in this town would try to hurt us, except the little kids who really want pokemon. The professer likes watching us in the wild. I live here, so I know somewhat about the town. I was not allowed near humans when I was little, so when I got older............" She trailed off looking embrassed.

"She's right, you know." she added as Daretania looked quite uncomfortable. "Cherry, I'm sure you're strong. Actually I know you are really really strong. But humans come up with silly new stuff all the time, and you'll never know what happens. Look at a lot of us now, caught up in balls and forced to battle friends. Well, some of the enjoy it, I guess.
And it's like killing a herd of... a herd of..." She searched desprately for a fire pokemon that lived in herds. Never mind then. "Anyway, burnt humans smell really bad." Judging that it would not be wise to say more than she already was (and wishing that she had judged that earlier) she fell silent, but looked up hopefully at the Charizard.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cherry grimaced slightly at all the rebukes from the team, then he hid his feelings with a mask of indifference. He rolled his eyes at everyone's comments, "Pfft.. It doesn't really matter to me what the little Eevee evolves into, I could care less. And I believe a herd of Ponyta or Rapidash would be the term you're looking for."

He stared around the town silently before adding, "And whatever gave you all the impression that I disliked humans? I was merely saying that we can take care of ourselves if we need to."

At the mention of the Professor Cherry looked up suddenly, eyes widened in surprise before they softened as he met the gaze of Oak. The Professor stared at him for a few startled moments then he nodded and smiled. Cherry turned back towards the others, his gruff demeanor replacing his previous mood as he growled, "Well come on then, don't be a bunch of Slowpokes! Let's pick up the pace here people!"

He leaped into the air with a graceful flash of his wings and soared over the town in lazy spirals, he grinned as he called down to them, "I can carry a few of you, if your little legs gets tired."

((Heheheh, seems Cherry knows Oak ehhh? I've already got a wonderful little backstory in mind for my precious Charizard.

And I can see some wonderful potential developments here in terms of evolving. We have a little Dratini and Eevee who are debating evolving, and we have the sides of the evolved pokemon and the non-evolved pokemon to debate about it. So it'll be interesting where that leads! :D ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

With a quick sweep of her wings, Chal took to the air and continued to dance (sort of, anyway) near Cherry.

"I can carry one big Pokemon or two little ones," she said. "I can't carry much more weight than that...it's mind i have, not brawn."

The group continued a bit past Pallet Town, and a few humans trailed them with cameras, Pokedexes, and other tools of research. Ninao watched them curiously, and Chal noticed.

"Let me guess...they have food?"

"Yes, they do. Nothing we can eat though, not that they'd let us have it. He sighed and tried not to pay attention.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Oh yes, Rapidash would be perfect!" Kou replied brightly. She laughed at herself, and hoped it wasn't too obvious that she was trying to make the mood a little brighter.
"No one said anything about disliking humans, at least I said that they stink. I have a delicate nose, you know." She added, but knew the Charizard wasn't listening. He looked to absorbed with the professer. She wasn't surprised really, the professer knew all kinds of pokemon and many of them were his friends.

"I can run fast enough." Kou said defiantly. "But......." she trailed off. "I did want to ride on a flying pokemon."
As she was saying this she glanced at the humans. Well, there's a new experience for everyone. Stopping briefly, she carefully scratched the sign of the gyms in the dirt and left them smugly.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next