Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon: Unsupervised Version (open and started!)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:21 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name:Thyplower(thyplosion power, ok?)
Species:Thyplosion
Moves:Hyper Beam, Blast Burn, Earthquake and FLamethrower
Personality:hyperactive... WAY hyperavtive

Name:HitmonHomeRun
Species:Hitmonlee
Moves:Mega Kick, Blaze Kick, Triple Kick and Reversal
Personality:This guy likes to play baseball... and his bat are his feet!

"Thyp and Hit are playin baseball in a nearby field, when..."

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((0_o... too many fully evolved fire pokes...))

"I got Blaze to ride on, and he can get from here to the power plant in two jumps, so don't worry about us for transportation." Tyler said, then turned to the Eevee. "It's your choice on what to evolve into. And don't think Umbreons are bad. Back in Lillycove, I knew a group of eeveelutions, and their Umbreon was quite a nice guy. Type wise, your group would benefit most from either Glacia, Jolteon, or Umbreon. Gona be hard with Glacia, you gota level up at Ice Rock, which is in Sinnoh, and Moon Shards are rare... so your best bet is Umbreon, but again, its your choice." Tyler knew just about everything about the pokemon would, even things he shouldn't know, being from Hoen.

"Like he said, we're covered unless we gota cross a huge expanse of ocean. We got here by island hopping, so we're good to Hoen, but I don't know about Jhoto, Orre, Fiore, Sinnoh, or the Orange Islands... Are we even going to the Islands or Orre? Fiore don't have much for gyms, so probably not there..." He thought for a moment. "The whole proffeser Oak thing presents an interesting problem... How are we going to communicate with humans along the way? Issuing challenges to the gym leaders, buying items at the store, pokemon centers... all of that." Blaze said in his rumbling voice. He took pitty on the confused proffeser and wrote out a message in the dirt explaining things a bit.

"Hey look... baseball..." Treeko said, seeing a pokemon kick baseballs into the air in a nearby feild.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ninao chuckled. "Communication with humans is easy for Psychic Pokemon. We use telepathy to get around the language barrier...it's odd, you know, how even if you understand their language perfectly, yet can't speak it." He thought for a moment. "We might go to the Orange Islands, and maybe briefly visit Fiore and Orre, but let's to the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh gyms and leagues first. Getting to them is easy; Johto's right to the west, and Hoenn is just southwest of Johto. Sinnoh...I think that's north of Johto, but I'm not sure. I do know that Orre is North-ish of Kanto."

Meanwhile, Chal has flown down to the two baseball players.

"Cool! I love baseball, though I don't play it very well..." she looked at her wings in dismay. "Anyway, want to join us on our quest for the badges?"

((Wow, all three start Fire Pokemon in fully evolved forms now. Very interesting...Erika won't stand a chance.

By the way, check the first post regarding a new rule on inactivity! Better make one now to be safe, y'know?))

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yeah.. there are a few too many.. maybe Roxas should change? I mean.. now we have 3!!

And Roxas, there are few staple rules on the RP board here, but one of them is the 3 line rule. I don't mean to backseat mod, but your posts IC have to have at least 3 lines, so small things like: Such and such say "hi" and Such and such are doing this, aren't really allowed. Most RPers prefer substance, especially for an intro post.))

Cherry swooped closer to the ground, listening in to the others as they chatted. He snorted derisively, "We don't need to communicate with them for things such as pokemon centres and we hardly need stores! There are plenty of leftover items, usually dropped by humans, everywhere."

The Charizard dropped down next to a building before coming back up, a Potion clutched in his claws, "See? We can find anything we need along the way. Not to mention all the berries and other items found naturally."

He dropped closer to Kou, casting an eye over her small form, "If your little legs get tired... and you slow us down... then maybe you will get your chance to fly after all."

((Hehehehe.. I like how he tries so hard to remain all stoic and gruff.. what a softie! :P And I'm just incessantly rambling about my own abilities in the RPing department *rolls eyes at self* I'm surprised none of you have told me to shuttup already. :P And all this RPing has put me in the mood for pokemon. :lol: I wish Diamond/Pearl was out.))

EDIT: ((Whoops, DN and I posted at the same time.. :lol: ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((lol, that was a bit blunt, eh DiscordantNote?

if we get a few more pokes, we can maake a 3rd team...))

"Yep, Orre's north-east of here. After all the gyms are done, we should head up there to take the Mount Battle Challenge... Nice warm country... I was born up there in Phenac City, but somehow I got on a ship at Gateon Port that took me to Lillycove..." He thought once again how he could have possibly wandered onto that ship... "Anyway, if we can communicate via the psychics, we're good. And we will need the pokemon centers and shops. If one of us gets KOed, I'm not counting on a revive lying around for us to use." He wandered over to the baseball field and watched the proceedings between the baseball players and Chal.

"If you do get tired running between towns, Blaze has another sholder you can sit on." Tyler said to the Eevee before following Blaze, blending into the grass perfectally.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:31 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((If that's the case, I'll make another one but give me sometime to make it.
I wish that I could play Fire Red.........{That's what it's called in Japanese anyway}))

"Thanks!" Kou said simply, but she really meant it. You could tell from her eyes.
She shrugged, and thanked everyone for their advise on evolution, but as she really did not feel like talking about it, she ended the conversation there.

"About the gyms," she added. "I'm guessing most of us can write in the human language and there's the psychic so....."

Guessing correctly, which was not hard to do, that now would not be the time to play baseball, she sat down in the shade in a comfortable position until they got everything all sorted out over there.
As much as she would have loved to be carried, it would cause the other pokemon some trouble. Even though she was fast, and could jump extremely high, her fault was being small, she tired slightly more quickly than others. Although Kou had trained hard to overcome it, she still knew that it hadn't been enough to be able to keep up with this party for the whole time. She would take the rest when she could.

Well, at least it'll be an automatic training, traveling like this. She sighed, and peacefully watched the others.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Drazil frowned lightly, pausing in his dance. "I'll, er, probably need a ride. Legs're a bit short, eh? I can ride Daretania while we're in water -- and she can probably take some others as well -- but I don't think she can fly! So she'll probably need a ride too, at least while we're on land."

Daretania nodded in agreement, the "wings" on the side of her head fluttering slightly. "I could probably wrap around shoulders or something... but that may not work out too well..."

The two watched the other Pokemon head over to the baseball field, and headed towards there as well. Drazil began his dance again as he waited for the two new Pokemon's response; trying to keep himself amused.

((I can't remember if Dratini can fly... I think Dragonair can; I seem to remember a Dragonair flying near a rainbow? But I really am not sure about Dratini. Heh.))

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cherry landed away from the shade near the others, he shifted happily in the sun for a few moments before snorting boredly. "If we ever plan on even reaching Pewter City we need to keep moving!"

He glanced around at the Totodile and Dratini, "This'll go much faster if I carry a few of you..." He glanced between all the pokemon, assessing them before calling out to the group. "If Blaze carries Tyler and Drazil.. I can carry Daretania and Kou.. and the rest of you should be able to move fast enough."

The Charizard looked out to the wild grass on the edge of Kanto drawn back into his memories for a moment before looking back at the group, "We need to pass through a forest, then all the way through Viridian City before we reach Pewter City.. where the first gym is. That journey will take us a day or two.. but only if we keep moving!"

((Hmm.. hope that's right.. it is like.. forest, Viridian then Pewter City right? And I don't mean to rush everyone, you know how Charizards are.. impatient as ever :P But I figure we'll get up to a lot more exciting things passing through the forest and the other cities than standing around on the edge of Pallet Town. Also, DN, a question.. will we fight other wild pokemon often? Else the trip might be a tad boring... but I was just wondering....

And yeah, I've played Red, Silver and Ruby (my bro played Gold and Sapphire) and now I feel like getting a VBA rom of Fire Red (its the remake of Red.. and Leaf Green is the remake of Blue.. if you didn't know), but Diamond and Pearl are the new ones in Sinnoh. Can't wait for those. :D ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((No...not many encounters with wild Pokemon, but believe me, trainers will give the group a REALLY hard time.))

Chal was still busy trying to get the attention of the two baseball fans, but to what seemed to be no avail. In the mean time, Ninao was chatting with Cherry.

"Yeah, there is a forest between here and the first gym. I was thinking we could fly and jump over it. That is, unless someone wants to go through it. It wouldn't be too bad for us, or at me anyway!" He smiled and held up his bladed arms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:04 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((But thyp's ma fave pokemon!))

Thyp: okay, so if you want the best, you gotta play with the best. Me and Hit here challange you to a 2 on 2 baseball game. If you win, we'll join you, but if you lose... we join you anyways.
Hit: ... then why will we play?
Thyp: Because its fun!

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:37 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"No, we have neither the time nor the patience to do that." said Blaze, being able to tower over the Typhlosion by a good 6 inches. "It is pointless to even bother, we need to get moving."

"True, and some of us smaller pokemon can't even play baseball properly." said tyler, refering to himself, the Eevee, and the Dratini.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:05 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Kou looked up toward Tyler but said nothing. Sure she couldn't play normally but she had her own way of playing. But they definately didn't have the time for that.
"We could go through the forest to collect items and such, since we don't have any money yet. I'm sure there are plenty of berries around the place, and like you said," she nodded toward Ninao. "It probably wouldn't take so much of a great deal of trouble, except for the little trainers all around. A lot of human kids seem to think it's the best place to start their career as a trainer."

She had come and stood near the others before she talked, and was now itching, just like the Charizard, to start off.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ninao joined Blaze with the towering. "Yeah, we really have to get going. You two can try catching up if you want, but we're leaving." With that, he grabbed one of Chal's wings (she was bugging the Hitmonlee since she has a two type advantage over him) and began to walk towards Viridian.

"Come on guys, there's nothing to see here...besides, I guess we might as well take a peak into the forest. A few of us won't benefit at all, but the others will. Besides, there's food in there!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Cherry walked past the two baseball playing pokemon and merely snorted, not even bothering to give them a reply. Why on earth would the group want to stop and play baseball?! Especially when they had such a long journey ahead of them.

He joined the others in heading towards Viridian before piping in with Kou, "The little Eevee's right. There are many trainers all throughout the land, no doubt many of them will try to capture us. And while there's no chance that I can be caught, some of you will need to keep an eye out."

The Charizard looked out along the wild grasses of Route 1, Pidgey and Ratata could be seen all throughout the undergrowth, however there would be no trainers until they reached the Viridian Forest.

((Heheheheh, RPing inspired me to play FireRed... which I played non-stop for 4 days, and beat the Elite Four on the last day. *giggles* I wrote down a lot of the pokemon found in the earlier Routes, as well as some of the trainers, so if we need ideas for who/what we might see, just gimme a yell and I'll load up my game and check it out ne?

Route 1 only has Pidgey and Ratata in the game, and the Forest has Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna and some rare Pikachu, the trainers in the forest are Bug Catchers, Youngsters and Lasses. :D

EDIT: Whoops, my bad, I went to double check the route, and I just realised that Viridian City is before the Forest... hehehe, whoops-se-daisy, guess we'll be passing through there too.

And I'm soooo tempted to include random visits with pokemon from my Red 'dream team' as I like to think of them. And while I'm sure Cherry would love to see Raiss (Lapras), Idgee (Pidgeot), Peachi (Raichu) and Luu (Vileplume) again I'll have to refrain. :P And don't mind me.. just rambling to myself on the last day of my summer break. :cry: ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Hehe...if you do that, then we'll have to meet Melody, my shiny Milotic from my Ruby game.)))

"Ninao...you can let go now." Chal whined.

Ninao obliged, and Chal fluffed the feathers on the wing he was dragging her along by a bit.

"You're arms are really sharp, you know."

He shrugged. "That's not new to me. That is, though!" He pointed towards a tall building in the distance. Chal smiled.

"Ooh, a gym! But...but we didn't go through the forest yet! We're not nearly in Pewter, are we?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next