Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: The Legend of Ixicorn Mountain (OPEN)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

It all began many centuries ago or not long there after, where the Uni's roamed freely beyond all beauty with their long horns of gold which had a magical effect to those special few.

There was a legend which had been passed down through time. The only problem was, only a few from each Species had bits and peices of the legend, but only one thing was known. If all the peices were found they would indeed find the way to the treasure, a treasure beyond all beyond all measure which would be beneficial to all Neopian kind. There was a warning to all that if the treasure was to fall into the wrong hands it would bring utter destruction to all the land.

Bio:

Name:
Nickname:
Species:
Color:
Other:

My bio:

Name:Chomberz_2001
Nickname: Chomberz
Species: Ixicorn
Color: Cloud
Abilities: Magical horns, everything else is developing
Other: She is the last of her kind, small and petit, but extremely fast. She has wings, and three horns

Chomberz, a cloud Ixicorn, part-Uni part-Ixi, a female and the last of her kind from either breed. She had some powers, but they were developing as she grew. Chomberz had been alone since she could remember. Lately she had the burning desire to go to Ixicorn Mountain although she did not know the way. She remembered a little about a legend and a dangerous journey that would lead to a treasure. She didn't care much about the treasure, but knew it had to be found to keep it out of the hands of danger.

Last edited by Chipper on Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Amdir_Mallorn
Nickname: Amdir
Species: Eyrie
Color: Blue
Abilities: Seer
Other: In ancient times, real seers were quite common, but now they are very few. She is the most talented Seer of her time, and also has all the abilities connected with one, and some that are not. She has Eyries of the past that keep an eye on her, and when she is in trouble, save her. She and her Wadget, Silis, know more of the Legend than possibly anyone else.

A blue Eyrie was laying down on a nearby hill, gazing at the stars, her eyes half-closed. Her forelegs were crossed, her wings folded at her side, and her tail was swishing slowly.

A far away look was in her eyes as she watched pictures noone else could see. She payed no attention to most of them, but one of them caught her mind. It was of a Cloud Neopet, of a species she did not know. Wait... it was an Ixicorn, the last of her species. She was in the nearby cliffs.

A low hiss brought her to the present. Clacking her beak in slight annoyance, the Eyrie said, "Silis, how many times do I have to tell you, not to bother me at this time?" All she got was a slight hiss from the Wadget, which was all she expected.

"Come then, Silis." the Eyrie said, picking up her Petpet. "It is time."

It took her until noon to reach the cliffs. Stopping in sight of the Ixicorn, from behind so that she could not see, she slowly, quietly snuck up, and then pounced.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chomberz was enjoying playing with the butterflies. She was having so much fun she almost didn't notice their was any one else around. All of the sudden she noticed a beautiful Eyrii pouncing towards her. Startled and surprised she tried to talk but at first only a strange noise came out. Clearing her voice she said, "Hi, it's good to see someone in these parts, what brings you to this area?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Angara
Nickname: n/a
Species: Kougra
Color: Yellow
Abilities: Hedge magic
Other: She lives in the Mystic Forest with her Gruslen Lola and it's Veespa. She takes care of the plants and animals. Occasionally, she will travel into the nearby village where she has made friends with some of the villagers. She dislikes leaving her forest, but will do so if she needs to.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Angara made her regular rounds through the forest. As she approached the edge, she heard voices in the meadow. There seemed to be two figures on the hill. She raised a paw to block the sun from her eyes. The glare was bright, but one of them seemed to be . . . No, it couldn't be an Ixicorn, could it? Angara decided to lean on a nearby tree and watch the scene from a distance.

((Sorry that wasn't so great. I had a much better post planned, but someone IM'd me just as I was writing and I forgot what I wanted to say. ;) lol ))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

There was no ordinary sun out that day, for the time was getting near and the sun was summoning those who whould follow their dreams. Some not even knowing they had an important piece within them that would help find the map to to treasure. The bright sun was warm and inviting shinning in every direction, their appeared to be a spotlight on the Ixicorn. It was time that the signs of the legend would come true. This would be a dangerous journey, full, of fun excitement, danger and.... only time will tell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"You are the reason I came here, Ixicorn." the Eyrie said. "I am Amdir_Mallorn, a seer. I have foreseen some events in which you are part of. Knowing the Legend, I too shall come, along with others." The Eyrie paused, then cocked her head. Silis hissed softly, winding around his owners neck. The Eyrie glanced up at the sun, and nodded, her suspisions confirmed.

"You know the legend of which I am speaking. The Legend of Ixicorn Mountain..."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Could the legend be true? Both fear and excitement came to Chomberz, as she knew that she would have to take a path she had never been on before go into unkown places, experience things beyond her imagination... She wondered would she be up to it? Strong enough to over come all obstacles???

Then she said to Amdir, "I had a feeling this day would come but it is sooner then I expected."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Things do not come when expected, Ixicorn. So I have learned not to expect, but only to foresee." the Eyrie said. "Others will come. They, too, have been summoned." Then she took her attention away from the Ixicorn, and studied the rocks around them.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chomberz, looked around knowing others would be coming. She thought she noticed a Kougra in the distance. As Chomberz sat their she began to sing. The world around them seemed to fill the air with music bee's were humming, sweet birds singing music ringing the the air, It seemed to be beconing others to come forward to join in the adventerous quest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:06 pm 

Name: Keith
Nickname: Keith the Kieth
Species: Skeith
Color: Green
Abilities: Mighty Roar
Other: Enjoys hunting, fishing and being in the great outdoors a real warrior.

Keith was out hunting when he notice a bright light it was shinning as if it was a spotlight, this couht his curiosity, his eyes followed the light. He could not believe his eyes, their it was what he's been waiting for all his life, it was an ixicorn a real life ixicorn. Keith knew then that the tales he had heard all is life were not just stories they were true, which ment he had a mission to fullfill a quest he had to go on, a journey he knew would not be easy but would be vital to neopians all time. Keith knew he could not fail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Comberz looked around she too looked at the rocks around them. I might have been her imagination but she could have swarn that the scenery around them was changing for she had just noiced a trail that she had never noticed before leading up from the rocks. Strange she thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:48 am 

As Keith was standing at the countryside he noticed the earth underneath him began to shift, at first he thought I might have been a earth quake, but then the hills began growing. "Oh no.." Keith said for he knew that it was time for the legend's promice to come true. He prepared himself for the dangers they would have to go through, Then went to join the ixicorn and the Eyrie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

As The scenery began to change The trail became more riged and rugged
The pathway could clearly seen all the briars and thorns along the way. The rocks now smooth and warn started geting sharper.

"Could this be the way to Ixicorn mountain?" she asked amdir

Then noticing a Skieith comming she introduced herself. "Hi I'm Chombers, are you here for the same reason as amdir?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Okay. I'm back. Sorry for the absence, but there was a sickness in the family I had to take care of. I have hardly been on PPT at all. I have so many RPs to catch up on. *sigh*))

Angara's eyes opened wide as the ground started changing around the Neopets on the hill. It seemed that a trail was opening up. The Kougra stared in amazement.

Hmmm, maybe this is something I should check out. It is deinitely curious. Angara pushed off the tree she had been leaning on and walked closer to the edge of the forest. I think I will see how the others react to this before deciding what to do.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Yes... so many RPs, so little time!)

Amdir flicked her ears quickly, and glanced around. Other than that she almost no movement.

"Soon, Skieth. Soon it shall happen, and you shall have the answer to your question."

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next