Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Hmmm... I don't believe head coverings are nessesary. Why do you think these head coverings are so important, exactly, if I may dare to ask? I don't think it shows any kind of special quality- I've never worn a head covering in my life except for during church other religious occasions, and it doesn't appear to change the way people think of me", Erica replied to the group of women.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:05 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

'Well, ah, err...' Elily had to think carefully of what to say. After all, she herself was not wearing a head covering at the particular moment. All she had on was a small tiara. Sure, she had worn head coverings before, but how logical would it be to agree when she was not wearing one at the moment?

'...is it considered respectable to have your head covered, then? I have attended many balls, and most of the highly regarded guests never wore any of those...' she trailed off, trying to mask the uncertaincy in her voice.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Begging pardon, your Majesty," the woman blushed, embarassed.

The topic was quietly changed to discussion of the upcoming wedding. Weddings did not happen every day and it would be a big celebration, even more so because it was the Prince's wedding. Why, he would be King one far-off day!

Betty came in and left Murron to one side. "I'll be back in a jiffy," she promised, and bustled away to the kitchens. A most unearthly din was coming from it and she meant to find out what was going on. One of her merry brown eyes cast itself over the long table and spotted the Princess. She did not look too happy, nor did the Prince, come to that. He looked ghastly. And he wasn't the only one, she realised. That Lady what's-her-name opposite him was pale and one other lady was red with embarassment. She would find out all the gossip from the other servants, Betty decided, entering the kitchen.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8