I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Rough and Tumble

Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:09 pm

I'm looking to start up an urban RP. A really relaxed one. No stiff rules, just a nice easy one that will last a while. If you'd like to join in, go ahead and post here. No profiles or anything like that. Once enough people are interested, I'll start it up.

Re: Rough and Tumble

Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:50 pm

gona need a helluva cast. school, mostly. I want to be a teacher

Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:01 am

OMG, a roleplay at PPT?? Finally! I'm in.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:11 pm

I'm in!

Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Hey I'm in.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:44 pm

when should we start then?

Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:06 pm

Give another day for people to see and join.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:16 pm

Hm, I would like to join. ^_^

Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:47 am

aye-aye

-looks at RP board-

-evil laughter- IT'S ALIVEEEEEEEE

Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:22 pm

:o What's this I see? *rubs eyes* . . . Has someone actually posted on the roleplaying board?? I'm not sure if I want to jump in or not, but I'll definitely keep a look on. I mostly posted because I'd like to commend you for actually starting something new. ^.^

Cheers! :hug:

Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:24 am

I'll give one more day. Having something in the RP board might not really sink in after so long...

Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:02 am

Alright. I'll write a start post onto here tomorrow. Just making sure everyone knows we're not dead, but we haven't had time to try for a second start

Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:10 am

Aye. None that agreed to RP replied after the first attempt...

Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:25 am

ryan.riverside wrote:Aye. None that agreed to RP replied after the first attempt...

I didn't respond because I was busy. When I found the time to respond, I found that your post had disappeared so I did not know what to do. *shrug*

Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:02 am

I assumed that no one responded (about a week, I think) because my post was inadequate. Immortal_Z offered to do the opening post, so I said he could. Perhaps I was too hasty.
Topic locked