Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lynn managed whatever possible smile a normal human being could offer in this type of situation, which was indeed a weak one. "Welcome to the erm... team, Kylie." She said quietly, trying to chase off her fears with other thoughts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The women rolled her eyes, this "small talk" was time consuming and she had no intent of keeping it that way. Quickly, the woman pulled out her silver revolver and shot Danny, making him fall backwards, crashing through a table.

"I said let's go. If you don't, you'll end up like Danny," she said as she turned around and began walking towards the corner of main street.

---

[OOC: As you can tell, Danny (robert2100) is no longer in this Roleplay.]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Incase any one is wondering, I gave Ammer permission to remove Robert from the RP due to inactivity, and that he did not godmod in his last post. Just clearing that up.]

Lynn's mouth gapped as the bullet hit Danny, sending him backwards into a table. Everything seemed to go in slow motion for that instant the revolver had been withdrawn and used to rob her friend of his life. She felt like calling out to him, running to see if he was okay. She made a start, but stopped herself quickly. Her brain had fought her heart, and had won. She listened to the logic in her own mind, telling her not to mess around or she’d be falling cold, herself. Lynn gulped, her fear now greater than it had ever been before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Zia squealed. What had just happened? Was this woman crazy? 'What have I gotten myself into?' she wondered, still in shock. Her mouth hung open. What could she do? Run? The woman would kill her. Of course she would, 'She's a maniac'. Zia took a deep breath. Just what is going on here?' she asked herself as emotions surged up. 'I don't think I can take this...what if someone else gets shot? What if I get shot?' The thought had struck her as quickly as that bullet had struck Danny.

((Sorry! School's horrible. I decided to take some time from essay writing -_-))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Due to the Roleplay being very inactive, it will be soon locked by White_Wolf. Thank you for participating in this Roleplay.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10