Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:13 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:35 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Hi i'd like to join as a teacher but do i have to use one of the names you already stated or could I be a replacment or sub?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Lina woke up a little before seven the next morning. She sat up and stretched in bed, arching her back and rolling her head around on her neck several times. Then, after a few arm stretches, she got up out of bed.

A quick, cold shower was in order, and afterwards she got dressed and pulled her hair back into it's usual ponytail. Lina gazed at herself in the mirror as she wound the scrunchie around the fistful of hair once, twice, three times, careful to smooth any flyaways flat. Once done, she smiled reasurringly at herself. This would be a change. It felt odd for her.

Every day for as long as she could remember she had followed this routine, but this time it was for a purpose. Today would be good for something. Not that all of the other days before this weren't good for anything, but... For some reason, those days had always felt sort of wasted, despite all of her hard training. What had it been for? It hadn't been for anything. She had just... Done it, because she wanted to. She still wanted to now, but instead of everything just being done because she wanted to do it, she was doing this for a reason. And having a reason felt good.

She gathered her things precariously following the list of supplies that had been given to her the night before in the envelope, then lined them all up on the floor at the foot of her bed. She did a quick inventory check (Wouldn't want to miss anything, now) and when she was sure she had everything, she slid each item into a canvas bag that she had brought along. Then, checking to make sure she had her schedule and map with her before she left, she picked up her canvas bag, slung it over her shoulder, and finally left the room.

Lina entered the dining hall a few minutes later to find several people already there, although she was quite sure that she wasn't the last person, because she didn't see everyone that she had seen the night before. She slid into an empty seat at the table, then dropped her bag down below her feet.

Not especially hungry that moring, she helped herself to a bit of juice, some toast, and a pear. As she ate, she gazed around the room. The two teachers smiled encouragingly at her, and she smiled back with a mouth full of pear. Things seemed to be going smoothly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:08 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

As Moira drank the last of her orange juice she saw another girl walk in.
So I am not the last one... she thought and sighed relief as she picked up her banana and peeled it.

Moira took a bite out of her banana and then looked around at the table for the girl who she had spoken to last night. She did not see Ella though. So I guess I wasn't late after all, that was stupid of me, to think that... when there are still empty chairs.... Moira thought. I hope Ella gets here soon... For now I guess I should meet the others. She glanced around at everyone. Some of them seem so... distant, like they don't want anything to do with someone who believes in the opposite side... perhaps I should wait a while... I don't want to talk to the wrong person at the wrong time....

She sighed and took another bite out of her banana which she found to be very sweet, perhaps sweeter than the ones back home.

Thoughts are like buttons!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Raiu, you can join as a teacher. I'll replace your teacher's name with one of the ones I randomly created. And all of you with main characters can create teachers if you want too.))

Aquila smiled as more people entered the room, and then watched as Miss Iaran and Miss Baalinda stood up. "Classes will start in 10 minutes, please try to be on time. Although exceptions will be made because you are all new here." After saying that, both of them left through the same door.

Aquila walke over to Ariah, "Are you ready to go to class yet? I was thinking we could go together, it's on the 3rd floor."

Iaran and Baalinda exited the door leading to the entrance hall and quickly made their way to the East Wing. Passing many portraits, couches and the East Wing lounge, they made their way into the large room that served as both the Dancing and Gymnastics classroom.

Unlocking it, and leaving it open, they flicked on the lights and unpacked the sheets they had stored in a folder. Grabbing out a CD player, Iaran set it up near the dance area. "Well, I hope this first class goes well."

((For the music that classes sing and dance to, I can find some lyrics for any song really. Just PM me with some artists' names and/or the name of the song and our class shall be singing or dancing to that. For this first lesson though, I'm going to use Vanessa Carlton's 'One Thousand Miles'. Mainly because my friends are singing and dancing to that for a performance in a few weeks.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ariah lifted her head up and looked at Aquila.

"Yeah, sure, I wasn't really doing anything useful as it was anyway." she said with a smile and picked all of her things back into her bag.

"There, let's go then. I think the west wing shouldn't be that hard to find." she added and started walking towards the dining hall exit.

As they walked up the stair there were no signs, so they really had to keep track on which floor they were on at the moment and so on. As they finally reached the third floor Ariah pointed to the right.

"If I'm correct that must be the west wing, maybe they have at least some signs on the doors telling which one of all those is our classroom." Ariah said to Aquila.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:51 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily rose up from her seat, and looked around. It was about time to get going. Armed with the given map, she navigated around the school, getting lost once, but made it in time anyway to the East Wing. Now to locate the actual room. She was sure she was on the right floor, so the room should be nearby. Sure enough, she found it. It was a large dancing hall, equipped with all the necessities for dancing. Elily looked about in delight. She was going to enjoy using this dance room. She wondered if she was allowed to use the room in her free time.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Genis Sage
Deity: Dies
Position: Teacher at the Academy
Personality: Happy, pacient, and caring
Appearance: 6"1', Silver hair, grey eyes, Skinny.
History: Genis didn't have an exciting history all he did after school was become a wandering musician hoping to gain money that way but later he met up with one of the headmistress of the achademy and offered him the job as a music instuctor.
Talent: Singing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Turie woke up and stretched luxuriously. She yawned and swept stray strands of sky blue hair from her face. After dinner last night she had found her room, put her things away, and went to bed. The trip to the academy and all the excitement had tired her out and she had fallen asleep in seconds.

She sat up and swung her legs off the side of the bed. The envelope from last night was sitting on her nightstand. She reached over, opened it, and leafed through the information inside. She pulled out her schedule and the equipment list.

Turie replaced everything back in the envelope and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. While the warm water sprayed down on her, she ran through her regular vocal exercises. She was a soprano with a wide range, so she practiced every day to keep her vocal chords in shape. It was nice not having to wait until everyone else was done. In a family as large as hers, everyone had to wait their turn. This whole experience seemed very luxurious so far. Turie had never had anything she didn't have to share or wait for. After her shower, she dressed in a simple outfit: a soft, pink cotton t-shirt that fell just past her waist; a short, black cotton pleated skirt, white socks that she bunched up slightly, and a pair black satin mary jane shoes. Turie looked in the mirror and placed a small, iridescent, blue butterfly barrette to hold back the hair past her left temple. She smiled, content with her reflection, and looked at the clock.

"Oh, no! How did it get so late!" Turie rushed around and grabbed her things. Without having other people to rush her around like she was used to, she had taken her time. Well, with new experiences come new lessons, she thought as she grabbed everything she thought she needed and headed out the door. I must remember to set my alarm for tomorrow. The girl made a quick stop at the supply closet before heading down for a quick breakfast.

Turie ran into the hall, hoping that she was still in time for some food. She grabbed a cinnamon apple muffin and a glass of orange juice. She sat down quickly and heard the announcement that classes would be starting soon. Turie drank her juice and took a couple bites from her muffin, then stood up. "I'll have to finish this on my way, so I'm not late," she said while grabbing her muffin and hurrying out of the large dining hall. She checked her map and made her way towards her Singing class, excited for her first lesson in this new school.

((Turie's schedule is the same as the one ria posted. I figured since they are both singers, they should be in the same classes. Btw, ria, are you going to post when each class begins and ends?))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Genis quickly prepared for his class. He made sure that he had enough copies of the sheets, that there were enough chairs, and went over the list of the kids in his first class. Soon the kids were comeing in. I hope that we don't have any bad apples this year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:46 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
As soon as Ella woke up, she realized that she was late, as sun light was poring through the windows. She quickly jumped, quickly slipped on the clothing she had left out for herself(she thanked herself for being prepared) and darted out of her bed room, just barely remembering to grab her timetable and map..

As the raced into the dinning hall, she saw food that even a grand feast at the temple could not beat. She slowed down, hopping to not crash into someone. She ended up with a breakfast of Peppermint tea and waffles. Looking for a place to sit, she saw the girl that had been friendly last night. Knowing no one else, Ella carefully sat down next to her, being careful to not spill anything.

"Hello," she greeted in her friendliest possible way, however, Ella had never been very friendly so it wasn't very good and sounded a little fake.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Classes just start and end at approximate times. This "academy" is kinda... weird... and very unusual. I don't like exact times, my school's times are way wacko and I absolutely hate that.))

Aquila nodded at Ariah, "Yeah, but I guess we'll get used to things. Let's go into our class, I wanna see what the teacher's like."

Walking in slightly nervously, Aquila blinked a few times when she saw the teacher. "Genis? I didn't realise that you were the teacher!! It's me Aquila!"

Oh my goodness!
I can't believe Genis is here...
What are the chances that my singing tutor, and good friend end up here??!!

((Okay, hope you don't mind Raiu, just making Aquila and Genis be old friends, that's all. :P ))

Iaran watched a student enter the room. Walking over, she smiled warmly. "Welcome. Just place your things against the wall over there! You can start warming up if you wish."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ariah looked surprised at both Aquila and Genis for a second. Then she decided it was best to go and take a seat. She put her bag down next to the chair and looked around in the classroom. It sure looked interesting with lots of instruments and bookshelves placed all over the room.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((It's fine))

Seeing Aquila "Ahh Aquila how are you?" Genis says wile examining her "My have you grown, oh yes and wile you are in this classroom please call me Mr. Sage."

Soon the students started to slowly trickle in. Soon all the students had arrived and were seated. "Good morning everyone I am your singing instructor Mr. Sage. This year I will teach you the basics of singing such as reading music and also I will be teaching you all different types of songs."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Aquila nodded, "Yes, of course Genis... I mean, Mr Sage."

Smiling, she turned around and put her bag down near the chair next to Ariah. She sat down quietly and pulled out her Singing folder and her pencilcase.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Turie skidded to a halt just outside the classroom and finished her muffin. She wiped any crumbs away, smoothed her hair down, and gracefully entered the room. Turie looked around the classroom and quickly inspected the new teacher. She smiled at him and said, "Good morning," then found a seat in the middle of the class. She didn't want to be totally noticable in the front, but she still wanted to be close to the board.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next