Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: As Silja said, we are working on something and it should be revealed sometime next week. I have one more exam left.]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Ok guys, Ammer and I have done some serious yapping about this, and HOPEFULLY we'll have things rolling tomorrow! :) This will require quite some reorganization and all, but it will also bring new life to this thing.

See you then ;)

Edit: (update) Forces of nature are working against us, unless MSN starts working really soon me and Ammer won't be able to do the last touch ups just yet. ARGH.))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Arianna woke up as if she had been in a deep sleep for centuries. She glanced at the view ahead of her, As in a daze Arianna followed the path through the forest as it took her to a beautiful flower plantation. The fragrance was almost hypnotizing and she had a feeling of some powers overbearing her and taking her into their grasp. "Sif," she said confused as she knelt down to get a drink.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

In a matter of seconds Ellamiel could see how Alias was overwhelmed by panic and ran away from the group. Rhé was about to storm after her, but before she could Ellamiel laid her hand in front of the elemental. Suddenly her voice had gained strength and it had a faint echo in it, booming through the woods as she spoke.

“Lá, Rhé.” Ellamiel said with a calm voice.

Rhé stopped immediately in her movement and looked and Ellamiel with questioning eyes. The whirlwinds around her lifted up Ellamiel’s hair as Rhé swayed from side to side gazing anxiously at where Alias had gone.

“Mal amillë…” Rhé started to say before she was interrupted by Ellamiel.

“Lá mali, Naucalië utúlië apa.” she replied shortly with a stormy grey colour building up in her deep blue eyes.

Rhé gasped, what Ellamiel just had said seemed to chock her quite a bit. Others looked at the two with amazed eyes, what exactly were they saying? What was this tongue they spoke? Where did it come from? Still, only a fool would be unaware of how the calm night had suddenly become ferocious with quite the unexpected awaiting for the group.

Lydia felt more uncertain than ever before. After their walk through the woods she had reached an inner peace, feeling calm and happy. Now all of that was gone, she was shaking like a leaf in the wind of autumn wanting to pull her down to her eternal rest on the ground. What a pitiful sight I am… she thought. Coming Empress of Iséril and on the edge of insanity because of an inner feeling which the night suddenly had brought, what was to become of her?

Suddenly her back got stiff.

“What was that?” she said out loud turning nervously around.

Was it just her, or had she just felt the earth below her rumble, and then heard cries of help?

**************************************************************************************

No, this is not the end of Hérion, this is just the end of chapter one.

The adventures in this thread are officially over now though, and simply said:

Those of you who want to continue playing will have to re-post your bios in the following thread:

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13770

Al though a new kind of bio is used there, please post your old one, ignoring the new version (copy-paste, simple as that).

There you will be able to read a short summary of what has happened here and catch up on the new plot. You will also find the additional rules (quite similar to the old ones) as well as guidelines etc.

Those of you who want to jump off this role play may do so now. This will mean that you’re characters will stay on the island, not following the rest. By doing so you may no longer post here to create own happenings and so on, you are officially out of the story, even though you will be remembered.

Do not feel bad if you feel you do not want to participate anymore, we all get busy, uninterested or something similar at some point, long-term or not.

I will expect that everyone who do not want to play anymore let me know about this, those who fail to do anything at all within a week are automatically left out due to inactivity (if something got in the way, for example you had no access to the internet etc. let me or Ammer know and I’m sure things will work out).

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As you now have a new thread I believe this can be locked and closed. If there are any objections to it, please PM me or another moderator and it will be unlocked again. :)

Good luck with your new role play!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30