Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: School for the Gifted (CLOSED, sorry)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:15 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Okay, so, yeah. Its a gifted boarding school in arazona and all the girls will be on floors A and C. Boys will be on floors B and D. You can have up to five powers per character and up to five characters, follow the rules, and enjoy! :D

Last edited by kougraluvr12 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: School for the Gifted (open) (beginners welcome)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:12 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
I'll be Kym and my power will be to absorb all the powers of people around me? 8)

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:47 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Okay, I'm Angel, a 14 year-old girl who is three-quarters human and one-quater elf. I have big feathered wings, I can read minds, and block my own mind from being read by others. I have a bright silver sword with a blue diamond on the pommel and a silver dagger that I keep tucked in my shoe. When I'm out in public, I wear a long brown trenchcoat to hide my wings. I look like this (only i'm not a chibi):

---------------------
Angel walked up to room C-10. "Finally, I found it." She said while she unlocked the door and went into the room. There was a bed with floral sheets and two pillows, a dresser with a small television, and a desk and chair in the corner by the window, which was in the middle of the wall. There was a door next to the bed that went into the bathroom. She set her messenger bag on the bed, took off her coat, and sat on the bed and spread out her wings. She sat there for some minutes, staring out the window into the school courtyard. Finally, she got up. She took her MacBook Air laptop out of the messenger bag and set it on the desk along with her silver iPod Nano, her Blacberry cellphone, and her notebook and pencil. She took a few changes of clothes out of the bag and put them neatly in the drawers of the dresser. Then she pulled Wyrda, her sword, out of the bag and put it under the bed. She checked to make sure her dagger was in her shoe, then said, "Well, I'd better meet the others..." She put on her coat and walked out the door, searching for beings with her mind as she walked down the school hallway.

TwizEdit: Please do not double post. To add something to your post, click the edit button at the bottom right-hand corner of you post. Thank you!

Set by Byakuya San =D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:04 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

my name will be Pearl my five powers will be to read minds, block my mind from being read by others, talk to animals,command animals to do anything i say and turn into a mermaid that can control the weather. i will have wings that i can grow and hide whenever i need to i will have long flowing brown hair that reaches my knees with bright blue eyes and a few freckles (not many) i will be wearing jeans and a blue top and a red jacket i will also have a dagger that can cut anything even time thin air and i will also have a long whip that can change length to its need it can even tie people up.

P.S sorry if im asking to much sometimes my imagination runs wild

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:51 pm 

My name will be Kirsty & my powers will be uh...to control people,bend water like freeze it that kinda thing um...super speed,to read other peoples thoughts and finally super strenght.I can be like 3/4 human and the rest vampire:P

BTW:It took me FOREVER 2 decide 4 a power

Post subject: Re: School for the Gifted (CLOSED, sorry)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Really good idea and looks like fun, to bad its over. I had one all planed out.

Thank you Byakuya San for the set!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]