Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:46 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[This is incredibly slow, but anyway.

I think the treasure idea that DragonBane came up with is good, and we should use it (though you've all adapted that idea anyway). :P And the second thing -

I think that's a very good place to have the treasure. You see where the horse or man or whatever it is is standing? Perhaps to the right of it, that can be where the treasure is, and the forgotten have to cross the long spindly line (at a loss for anything else to describe it with)?]

Morym sighed, and waved Bryan away. "We can't prosecute. Not at this time. Let him go. We probably all know who it is anyway." His eyes narrowed. "We have more pressing matters to attend to, at the moment." He paused, shutting his eyes. He bit his lip, and then opened his eyes again. "There are very few forgotten left, and the dragons thrive while, slowly, surely, and painfully, we die out. I cannot let this happen. I propose we attack sooner rather than later. We'll have to put it to the council."

Morym paused again. In his twenty-five years, he had learnt so much about the world, about the dragons, about his kind. He had the knowledge of a sixty-five year old, and his temperment was fiery. He got annoyed easily in times of great trouble and stress, and that was one of his weaknesses as the king of the forgotten.

[Any ideas on whether forgotten should be a capital F or lower case f?]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I vite for capital F, like English or French. BTW, my name is Byran, not Bryan))

Byran sighed, it was a criminal at the door that had killed his father, but he reluctantly sat back at the table. Besides, Kivler was not threat. "You know as well as I do the council will disregard it, Morym." The council were old, and followed traditional methods. They wanted to survive, but the younger members of the Forgotten wanted to fight, to try and beat the dragons, else, in the end, their race would die.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Karna watched from the side of the room her hands on her knees. She listened to what everyone was saying about the dragons and the Forgotten and how they would obtain the treasure. She didn't speak, but only said this, "If we do find the treasure and are restored back to normal, will we be still called the Forgotten?"

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The great doors to the Dragon King's throne room opened and five dragons, lead by a sixth red dragon, walked in. They carried a large cage on poles, and the cage was filled with Forgotten. Phalan removed his gold encrusted, bone helmet and bowed.

"The Flamebearer Hunters have done as you requested your majesty," he looked up at Zin-Kylan, "We have brought you your feast." Behind him the other five dragons tried to cover up snickers and their leaders description of the small disfigured creatures in the cage.

These dragons were freelance hunters, all of them, selling their abilities to the highest bidders. As a band of outlaws, they were renoun through out the world for tracking down some of the most uncatchable quarries. Nothing had ever escaped them, and it struck terror into the hearts of those who found that they were the Flambearer Hunters' next target.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Aaryn was only seventeen, but wise. She had stayed silent since the door incident, carefully thinking. She looked to Karna and spoke, "Since we are forgotten, we will be forgotten until we are rembered." She smiled softly, "Riches and normal bodies can not change it-" Aaryn sighed for a moment, before her eyes returned to their distant state, and a look of pondering settled over her.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Karna looked across to Aaryn and nodded thoughtfully. She wondered when that day would actually come. She sighed and crawled over to the rest of them and looked at the map showing where the dragons would be.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Actually, I don't think I can participate in this RP after all. I have my own personal reasons for doing so- I'm cutting down a bit on my RP time... this is probably not the only one I will take myself out of- anyone can feel free to take Zin-Kylan Sorry, guys. :())

the greatest love story never told.

Last edited by Bangel on Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Dawn2 wrote:
((Actually, I don't think I can participate in this RP after all. I have my own personal reasons for doing so- anyone can feel free to take Zin-Kylan. Sorry, guys. :())

[*cuddles* Aww, sorry to hear that. As of yet, I'll make Zin-Kylan a freelance... and open a space so someone can have him, if that's okay with you.

Sorry. I thought it was Bryan. =P]

Morym sighed. "The council... the council, I'm afraid, must be over ruled this time if they disagree. I have the forgotten's best interests at heart. And Aaryn, what have I told you about butting in with no good comments? There is a treasure in the mountains, one we need to retrieve to survive... and then, then we shall no longer be forgotten."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Krän mumbled to himself. He wanted to deny it, but he was seriously bored. "This treasure can't be stolen... not even a Forgotten would be able to get up here... And certainly not when they know that it's very imported and that's it's being guarded and such..." He then looked around, and yelled at a random dragon he saw flying by and said: "Hey, you. Can you take care of the treasure now? You look pretty tired anyway and i am getting... well REALLY bored! You see, i want to ask Zin-Kylan to hunt for some Forgotten." He hoped he would hear a 'yes' because else he would have to wait a long time for another dragon to pass. The treasure was a sacred spot and a normal dragon is not allowed to visit it.

((just answer if you want to be that dragon xD))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:42 pm 

((Aw, sorry to hear that, Dawn. I hope everything works out okay.))

The grumbles from deep within the bowls of his neglected stomach quickly drew his carelessly cast attention away from the lulling skies above. Vainly, he looked toward it, noted he had eaten nothing that uneventful, drawn day. This realization highlighted the alien aroma knitted within the chilling, mountain air, drew his curious eye toward a group of dragons heading boldly toward the king’s towering reside. They carried a cage with them, a group of Forgotten, idle, stripped of what little life they once held its content. They were quick to disappear into the depths of the lair.

Just outside the ominous wooden doors hung Ryoku, claws with firm, steadfast grasp of the ceiling overhead. A grin presented itself as he was quite satisfied with his performance. As far as he knew, no body was aware of his presence. Following a final, foolishly confident smile, he listened to the voices that arose from the room ahead.

"We have brought you your feast…" A dragon spoke. Ryoku’s eyes narrowed in response.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:45 pm 

Tatsu looked over the Forgotten Phalan and his group brought in. He took a step forward before looking at the king.

"Your magisty, may I be dismissed?" Tatsu asked while casting a final gance toward Phalan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Byran disapproved, and shook his head. "The council may be a bunch of pompus elders," he replied, "But their word must be obeyed, for they are in charge. You know the punishemnt for disobeying them! Even if we do save our race, I bet we'd still be punished on our return!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Aaryn nodded at Morym's comment, and silence quickly settled over her once more. She wasn't sure if she was liked. No one made any obvious hated feeling toward her, but she wished she was different. Not forgotten, not silver-skinned with webbed fingers ((I added this in)) and huge eyes, and long long hair. She wished she was normal, and she stared at her hands- the part of her which was the stranged. A thin delicate web of skin, silver too, connected each of her fingers- like a reptile, or a fish. Aaryn sighed, and just listened- once more her comments seemed twisted into nasty things. Just liked her slim fingers turned into nasty fin-like hands- an ugly web of silver. But she had learned to curse her fingers for so long she didn't realize how delicate and almost pretty her hands were- even with the webbed fingers.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The dragon Krän asked to switch places did not want to, so Krän decided to just fly to Zin-Kylans throne room. He wanted to complain that a strong dragon as himself had to guard a treasure that wont be stolen in 4000 years! He did fly as fast as he could so that, still, the treasure would not be unguarded a long time. When he came in the castle he flew to the throne room. The door was already opened and he saw more dragons standing inside. Without drawing a lot of attention he decided to stand outside and wait.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:26 pm 

((Lol, I wouldn't worry about that unguarded treasure. I would assume there are quite a few dragons about anyhow, so theft would likely be unlikely. =P Just saying, although that's probably obvious huh.))

Kran’s prompt appearance under the ceiling-bound whelp could not help but swiftly avert his attention toward him. His four limbs retained their unwavering grasp upon the stone overhead, soon to be further embedded within it due to the magnified importance to hold his current position.

“Gah, go away.” Ryoku thought, a creeping desperation forcing the subconscious clench of his teeth. A loose fragment of rock slipped from place, bounced atop the unexpecting Kran. Ryoku flinched in result, sure his cover was blown. A figurative drop of sweat ran down the side of his head.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next