Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Katrina took a look around and then took a hold of Rosa's hand.

"Yup, let's go. Don't want to loose you now that I finally found someone who didn't get to go to the party." she said with a smile as she and Rosa started walking to the mall entrance.

Suddenly Katrina saw another car parked close to the mall door.

"Oh my goodness look Rosa, there's another car. If we're lucky there's someone else here as well." Katrina said with an excited voice.

As they both walked into the mall they could suddenly hear some voices from not far away. Katrina looked at Rosa who was more eager to get something to eat or go to a toy shop so the grabbed her attention by referring to these.

"Rosa, hear those voices? We could go and check who that is, I think there are some nice stores around that corner too." she said.

Katrina felt a little bad about lying to the little girl, but she really wanted to see if there were others at the mall.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:40 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Singing as best he could into the Mic, Ordil thought of all the things that he had said wrong to his family in the past few months. Sure he was a decent kid, and quite nice to his family but he could of done far more around the house. He felt kinda bad for not leaving a letter about taking his Mom's car too.

Hearing movement infront of the Kiosk Ordil quickly ducked under the counter and stopped singing, he hadn't realised how afraid he has been prior..

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((**freaks out a bit** I was unexpectedly without internet for 5 days and I was so afraid the RP would get loads ahead of me, I had originally hped to be the first person to arrive at the mall, but oh well...))

Jeanne started the car back up and pulled back onto the road. As she did, she ripped the cellophane off of one of the shrink-wrapped cupcakes. She ate it slowly as she drove. Jeanne reached a stop sign and stopped automatically, then suddenly with a chuckle realized that she really didn't have to, and took off again.
The cupcake didn't please her very much, so by the time she reached the mall, she'd barely eaten half of it. She re-wrapped the remainder and left it on the dashboard. Jeanne had parked in the back parking lot of the mall out of habit. It was generally emptyer on a normal occasion, and today it was completely empty. This entrance was also closest to the food court, Jeanne's nearly empty stomach reminded her of this with a strong lurch.
She approached the door and gave it a tug, she didn't expect it to open, but it did. At first she didn't even notice the voice wafting over the loudspeaker. Her instincts were so used to hearing music in the mall that her brain didn't register it as odd. Jeanne entered a Subway shop, figuring that would be the quickest and easiest thing to make. She'd just begun to pile turkey on her bun when she realized something odd about the music.
There was no music. Just a rather bad male singing voice. And just as suddenly as Jeanne realized this, the singing abruptly stopped.
"Someone else is here." Jeanne whispered slowly aloud. Then abandoning her sandwich, she took off at a sprint towards the escalators.

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:17 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"More people who arn't going?!" Rosa grinned at the thought of possibly new friends, possibly children her age. When the two arrived inside the mall, Rosa's eyes filled with hope. It normally wouldn't have excited her that there were other people around- being alone in a mall with all the toy shops to herself was more appealing- but Kristina seemed to become happy because it.

"Ok," She said simply, letting Kristina lead her to wherever the voices where coming from. Rosa had learnt at a very young age, although she wasn't getting any toys now, if she waited, it normally meant the adult with her would be pleased with her patience and buy her more...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

As Katrina and Rosa walked around a corner Katrina could suddenly see a boy hiding behind a counter of a kiosk. Katrina's eyes widened as she noticed him.

"Umm... uh... hi there!" she said and waited for the boy to notice her and Rosa.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ordil fell over completely as he heard the voice corm behind him. "GETAWAYIKICKYOURBU--huh?!" he was shocked. There were no man eating noilkeets, just regular humans. Ordil rose from his spot and walked over to the two of them, one was quite young and the other had to be around his age.

"err..heh, sorry bout that. Gave me a startle is all, Have you seen anyone else around? It's been empty everywhere, All the doors are unlocked here and the power is still on, it's as if everyone just got up and left..

Oh yeah, the names Ordil, it's nice to meet you two!"

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Katrina got happier than she expected as she got a reply. She let go of Rosa's hand and rushed forward to give Ordil a hug.

"I'm so glad we found someone else that is still around!" she said and backed a few steps to grab Rosa and lift her up.

Katrina walked to a nearby chair and sat down with Rosa on her lap and smiled.

"My name is Katrina, and this here is Rosa. I found her a couple of miles from here when I was driving around in the suburbs." she explained.

"Say hi to Ordil, Rosa!" she added as the little girl had so far just been looking around for fun shops to go and have a look in.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Just to update y'all, I'm waiting for a post from Christopher and Eo. My character is stuck until they post.]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Camille hurried to the entrance. She was anxious to see people. It had been eerily quite that morning, and she simply wanted a word or two from a person besides herself.

She quietly entered the mall. 'Now where could they have gone?' Camille asked herself as she headed towards an escalator.

((OOC: I'm going to be gone from Friday until the 28th or 29th. Don't go too fast :P ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Ammer, that was Bno, not Christopher, his av-stealing confused me too, lol))

Jeanne reached the escalators and was surprised to see that they were working. Somehow she imagined that they'd be stationary. She quickly hurried upstairs and toward the information kiosk, which she knew the singing must have been coming from.
Jeanne was rounding a corner near a jewelry shop, when she began to hear voices. She broke into a run and hurried toward them. As she got closer, Jeanne could see three figures standing near the koisk. A man and a woman slightly older than herself, and a little girl.
She reached them and the first words that burst from her mouth were,
"Oh gosh, what's going on?!"

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sapphire Faerie wrote:
((Ammer, that was Bno, not Christopher, his av-stealing confused me too, lol))

[OOC: My bad. His Av-Stealing is pretty confusing.]

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I'm not a proper RPer, so you will have to remind me :P))

Steffan turned around to see a guy, asking for help. As Steffan couldn't talk, he pointed at the young girl, and, with a pen and paper from his pocket, he wrote down

This girl seems confused. I think I startled her. Can you calm her down?

Steffan looked back up at the guy, and in doing so, realised that it was unusually empty on the streets.

Captain Insano wrote: I'd like to change my name to Bno2 please, as he is my hero.
Shoyru_Lover wrote: i want to change my gender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Aliza heard voices coming from the kiosk, and ran to meet. Finally! There was some human life. The worry that she was the only one left in her area-the world, even, was slowly being lifted. She saw four people talking, and let out of a sigh of relief.

"I thought I was the only one left!" she said as she approached them.

Time stops for no one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Excuse me? I don't do peasant work, I asked if you needed help to be polite. I didn't actually mean it," he said rolling his eyes.

Angel turned around, facing his car, he scratched his head and turned back around.

"Listen as I need at least some life form to amuse myself with, do you and your monkey friend want to come for a drive? I have a feeling we're the only ones left in this city, call me crazy wait, don't call me crazy or I'll beat you down child," he said correcting himself.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Another person? Eo was becoming overwhelmed. One of the strange small shiny houses the humans controlled was there.. she hated those things. They killed beasts indiscriminately, and were part of the reason she had been so worried about the cats. The other person seemed condescending to her, and her courage slowly began to spark back- she would not run like a frightened squirrel.

Eo leapt down from the fence, landing catlike. The albino girl stared each in the eye in turn, for she had found people were often afraid of her demonic-looking eyes. At the same time she said, in the strangely soft yet firm voice, 'Why do you come?'*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next