Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu wakes up and gets out of his tent. "Ahh another day another adventure" Raiu says streching. Raiu packs up and continues on the road he is on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skye woke up and went to see her mother. "mum" she said. "yes skye" "can I have a quike roll before breakfast?" "yeah" so skye went for a roll before comeing back to eat sme grass.

After breakfast was fineshed skye went for a small walk around the country side. Her mother told her t be careful, and she was. Not wanting to lose her mother, and not wanting to get lost she ran back to the house and asked her dad to go with her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

It was a bright beautiful morning, Bee's buzzing from flower to flower already busy with their daily duties of gathering pallen and making the pure sweet golden brown honey. Katina carefully gatherd some honey to pour over her hot freshly made pancakes still hot and steaming. Breakfast was going to be good this morning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:22 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

((Mwaha.))

Name: Stella Valencia
Appearance: blonde hair, red bandanna in her hair, red skirt, dark khaki vest and a light-blue t-shirt
Personality: she's quirky and she's smart, her own person. She's a animal rights activist and every kind of tree hugger. Her main quote? "Faffel and hummus, not cattle and nuggets."
Other: When she was 11, her parents left her for death, but she was taken in by a rich entrepenuer. (sp?)

--------------------------
Stella watched what was going on from a mountain. Anoku saddened her very much, and she just wanted it to end. "Oh, what has happened?" she quietly asked herself. The wind blew her skirt, softly.

-------------------------

Is this better?

Last edited by DM was on fire! on Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:34 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu continued on his path and came to a village. Before entering the village he put on his cloak so no one could see his ears and he wrapped his tail around his waist so it looked like a belt. Raiu walks into the village searching for a tavern. Raiu finally finds one and enters.

"I'd like a room please." Raiu told the man behind the desk

"Sure," he answered "that will be 10 colara a night". Raiu pulled out his money pouch and gave the man his money. Raiu then heads upstairs and drops his stuff on the floor and then heads back down to the bar. ((what money do we use cuz that was never specified so just tell me and I'll change it))

Last edited by Raiu on Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:37 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
((We use Colara(Coal-a-ra). They are worth about a dollar. You can have a ten-piece Colara, a five piece, the list goes on and on.
DM, Twitchy, Chipper, and Raiu, please go over the rules one more time. You all missed a little thing.
Also, Twitchy, DM, and Chipper, can you put a little more detail into your bios? Sorry, but I would like to see them them more clearly.
We also all need to gather in Geara, O.K?
Also, a little more info on the world and all:
Few Anoku live away from citys. The only places the really do, they form tribes. In the place that was once North East America is a forestry place now, and there is only one city. The rest consist of tribal towns, such as the Fox town and Bear town.
Also, since describing how water Anoku get on land is very hard, I will skip that))

Celina stood in line, waiting for a wheelchair. It was a fairly short line, as this dock was unpopular, and with its rotting and weak boards, it was no surprise.However, a family of fish were ahead, so it was taking quite a while.

Most fish Anoku were quite snobby because they looked like mermaids. They called themselves "Livening Fairy tales," and tried to force others to bow down to them. However, there idea of "Beauty" was ugly to Celina. The often refused to clean, and she saw barnicals grow on them, and there hair turned green. And if they where shark ones, the pointy teeth made them uglier. Yet they still bullied the other Anoku and made the feel bad. Celina's sister scared them off, chasing them, snapping her beak and catching them in Tentacles. Celina had always been to scared of the teeth to do that. Sometimes she wondered why the swatted flys but didn't eat fish. Insect Anoku were so much nicer then fish, even if the looked like faeries.

Celina was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the fish family leaving and someone cutting her, until a octopus pushed her to show it was her turn. Snapping out of her fantasy, she plopped into the wheel chair and let the workers strap her safely onto the wheelchair, as well as put a helmet on her head. The Helmet was quite thin, but protected the head well, even if it was only a strip of steel. She relaxed and looked at the clouds, finding shapes, and the put IV needles into her arms so she would not run out of water.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:39 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Alisquid wrote:
((We use Colara(Coal-a-ra). They are worth about a dollar. You can have a ten-piece Colara, a five piece, the list goes on and on.
DM, Twitchy, Chipper, and Raiu, please go over the rules one more time. You all missed a little thing.
Also, Twitchy, DM, and Chipper, can you put a little more detail into your bios? Sorry, but I would like to see them them more clearly.
We also all need to gather in Geara, O.K?
Also, a little more info on the world and all:
Few Anoku live away from citys. The only places the really do, they form tribes. In the place that was once North East America is a forestry place now, and there is only one city. The rest consist of tribal towns, such as the Fox town and Bear town.
Also, since describing how water Anoku get on land is very hard, I will skip that))

Celina stood in line, waiting for a wheelchair. It was a fairly short line, as this dock was unpopular, and with its rotting and weak boards, it was no surprise.However, a family of fish were ahead, so it was taking quite a while.

Most fish Anoku were quite snobby because they looked like mermaids. They called themselves "Livening Fairy tales," and tried to force others to bow down to them. However, there idea of "Beauty" was ugly to Celina. The often refused to clean, and she saw barnicals grow on them, and there hair turned green. And if they where shark ones, the pointy teeth made them uglier. Yet they still bullied the other Anoku and made the feel bad. Celina's sister scared them off, chasing them, snapping her beak and catching them in Tentacles. Celina had always been to scared of the teeth to do that. Sometimes she wondered why the swatted flys but didn't eat fish. Insect Anoku were so much nicer then fish, even if the looked like faeries.

Celina was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the fish family leaving and someone cutting her, until a octopus pushed her to show it was her turn. Snapping out of her fantasy, she plopped into the wheel chair and let the workers strap her safely onto the wheelchair, as well as put a helmet on her head. The Helmet was quite thin, but protected the head well, even if it was only a strip of steel. She relaxed and looked at the clouds, finding shapes, and the put IV needles into her arms so she would not run out of water.

((*blink* I read all the rules. Stella's not crossbred, oh...heh. Sorry. I missed that. o.o Do you want me to edit my post?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:20 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
DM was on fire! wrote:

((*blink* I read all the rules. Stella's not crossbred, oh...heh. Sorry. I missed that. o.o Do you want me to edit my post?))

((That would be helpful. Thanks.))

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I will be gone at least over the weekend so if needed could someone take care of my character? I'm in six role plays at the moment so I might have to leave some when school starts and this might be one of those, but I'll let you know if that happens :)))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

As Raiu walks upstairs he remembers that tomorrow is the anniversary of the discovery of Anoku. Dang if I want to get there in time I'll have to leave now Raiu thinks wile running down the stairs. He rushes out of the tavern and into the streets. He then dashes off toward Geara.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Rolling her eyes, Erit said, "Well, you don't have to worry about me being weird. I'm going away for awhile."

"Why? Where?" Tricia asked, obviously confused.

"I don't know. Maybe to the forest where you found me. I heard there was a tribe of Hawk Anoku living there, maybe I'll go there." Erit said. But she knew that wasn't where she was going, not yet anyway. For some odd reason she wanted to go to Geara. "I've been saving up Colara for awhile, so with some provisions I should be fine."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:01 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Rubbing her head as she righted herself, Aary blinked myopically, patting the ground in search of her glasses. Finding the non-tinted pair, she put them on and began changing out of her pajamas into decent clothing that she could go outside in and not end up with a horrible sunburn. That done, she switched her glasses for ones with tintied, nearly opaque, black lenses and went outside.

Where should I go today?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(bio edited thanks)

After eating a nice breackfast Katina started off to head for Geara. It would be a long journey and she wanted to get an early start. Her ears perked up as she heard a rooster off in the distance. There would be plenty of food to be found she needent take some with her. Taking a drink from the near by steam. How refreshing it was cool and fresh. Katina followed the stream part way down then she would to head off to the west if she wanted to get to Geara.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Umm... Erit?" Tricia said.

Turning away from the door, looking at her 'sister', Erit asked, "Yeah?"

"I... I've got something for you." Tricia took something from around her neck. "It was given to me by a.. friend.. of mine. Please take care of it."

Nodding, Erit accepted the small leather pouch on a string. "I've got something for you, too." She lifted up her arm, to get a grip at the end of one of her longest feathers. Wincing as she pulled it out, she handed it to Tricia.

"This way, we can both have something to remember eachother by. Tell your parents I'm gone, and not to worry, okay?"

Looking down, Kaila nodded. "I'll miss you, Erit. However weird you may be, I'll still miss you."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skye movd of down the path with her father, she was in a really skippy mood, but her father was acting as if their were humans about. "what is wrong dad?" She asked. "oh nothing" he said, but Skye could tell their was something he wasn't telling her.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next