Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:06 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:29 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
((Holy Clams! Lots of posts! Chipper and DM, thanks. Twitchy, are you reading these? If so, please look at what I said in my last post.
I thought you guys might like to know that world is divided into three periods: Begin, Anoku, and Darkness. This takes place at the end of the Anoku period. After this is over, I might make another Roleplay that will take place in the Great wars of the Darkness. I'll post later, describing the town square, latter.))

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(((Yes, I am reading the last posts)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

((I am SO sorry for not posting. Forgive me.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

DM was on fire! wrote:
((I am SO sorry for not posting. Forgive me.))

((It's only what your current avatar suggests. I forgive you! I guess we're all waiting on Alisquid to continue on...))

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:06 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

((Well, Starfire makes things all better!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:28 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
((
I need a Co-GC. Sorry for that whole going poof thing. I had problems in real life. However, Friday night/Saturday morning, my friend and I deepened the story of the books even more. Beware of the wolf and the crazy old coot! *Eyes twitch*Let us gather in Geara.

I'll start provoking the plot.))

Celina gave a small gasp of excitement as she wheeled into the town square. In the center was the fountain. The fountain was taken from the site where they had found the Anoku, as one chambers for them. It was as if she was looking it a rock smothed by water.. I shone with all the colors of the sea: Of greens and blues and some purples. it all shone. From the center came the water, all landing into the pool it had been put into.

However, the fountain gave off a said feeling, yet it seemed light a magnet, making you want to go closer and closer to it. As Celina wheeled closer, she saw that almost all the people around it were Anoku. As she became closer to the fountain, she saw something odd: A hint of black, with a little red.

Curios, she wheeled closer.
((Something very important happened near that fountain were it first stood, lab.))

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Erit blinked, looking around her new surroundings. Gaera. It was a pretty name, but kind of hard for her to pronounce. Then something major caught her eye. It was quite awhile away, but she could see it clearly.

It was a fountain. She was... drawn... to it. She walked, not resisting the urge. When she got there, there was another Anoku, a water type. She cocked her head slightly, gazing at her.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu walked into Gaera looking around to see if there were any Anoku that looked like him. For some reason he stop at a fountain in the center of the town square. He did not know why but he felt like he was saposed to meet someone or do something there so he droped his bag and sat at on the edge of the fountin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Lydia gazed at the road from the park to the town center.

"Stupid festivities with stupid people and stupid Anoku. Everything is so darn stupid in this place! I would rather just fly into space and never come back." she thought as she heard the sounds of exited people and music.

She placed her notebook and pencils into her rugged bag and stood up starting to walk down the path to the fountain it led to. While kicking the small pebbles at her feet as she preceded down the path the thought with sadness of her life so far. Not being accepted into the crowd had always been hard for her, and now they expected her to celebrate in joy with them? Lydia found this all very frustrating and was even angrier at her parents who did not seem to understand her at all.

As she reached the fountain she sat down on its edge and let her hand drift in the current. A horse-like reflex made her shake her entire mane and make a coughing sound. Lydia looked down into the water blushing a bit.

"There are people in the world that would do anything to be different and not boring and normal, I would do just the opposite." she thought with a sigh.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:23 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Stella got up and brushed herself off. "OK, where am I..." She looks around her. Trees, trees, and more trees...hmm. She looked some more. Was there anyone there. A rustle. "Who's there?!"

((OK, that dream has me creeped out and I can't RP. I'm not saying what it was about. I'll say this: it had a Lilo & Stitch character, a PPTer and a RWOC bus. o.o))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:01 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((I have Alisquid's permission to join.))

Name: Wynilin
Appearance: Tall with black shoulder length hair. Not unusual looking and not exactly what you'd consider "pretty."
Personality: Tough and insecure. Snaps at anyone for even the slightest thing. Mildly gothic.
History:
After a near death experience, she was never the same. Teased and mocked, became goth. (Friends: only Anoku's. No humans.)

Near-death experience: She was going to visit her grandmother alone. She was in a flying in a plane when they entered a thunderstorm. The plane violently shook, took a dangerous dive, and crashed. Wynilin was put in a coma. 2 in the plane died and 3 others were injured. Wynilin was in the hospital for 3 months before she even awoke. She's been very depressed after that. From all the secrets and quiteness, kids started to mock her, hence, she became goth.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Last edited by Puck102701 on Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Skye looked at Geara. It was pretty, and had an even prettier name. But skye was scared. Her dad had disapeared... She started to cry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:22 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Wynilin sat in her room with the shades down and the lights off as she gazed into a glowing candle. She bent her elbow backwards, touching the large scar on her back she had recieved from the plane crash, remembering the horror.
There was a knock at the door. Wynilin sat up and opened the door. Her father was standing in the doorway.
"Yes?" she asked.
"Dear, Nufim is here," her father said, "he's asked to see you."
Wynilin blew out the candle and followed him to the door.
"Hello Nufim," Wynilin said softly as her father walked off. She stook in front of the raven/human. He had the head of a man, but the body of a raven. Nufim was an old friend of Wynilin's. They'd known each other since birth, and he had been there at the hospital when Wynilin awoke. ((NOT a romance. Just very good friends.)
"Here," Nufim said as he reached into his wing and pulled out a letter. "I was sent to give this to you."
"Dear Wynilin," she read aloud. "I would like to inform you that you have been accepted into the Anoku Academy of Art."
"You're already searching for colleges? But, you're only 12!" Nufim protested.
"It's not a college. It's a school for Anokus only. It's a special education program, they include some material that only Anokus would understand. It seems they've made an exception for me."

Image Set by me
Request Board

Last edited by Puck102701 on Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:00 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((heeey i'm sorry I haven't posted in a really long time! My harddisk died so I had to get another one. Plus school has been cwazy!))

Blinking behind her thick, dark lenses, Aary made her way out of her dark abode to the outside world. Where to go? she thought to herself as she absentmindedly walked down the street, not paying any special attention to where she was going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skye looked around, every thibngs was so strange and diffrent, she didn't know what to do so began to cry.

((MattEdit: Please remember to post three sentences in each post, or three words of out of charecter comments in a post))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next