Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Okay, the last person to post posted over twenty-four hours ago, and I don't believe anyone else is going to join (and I'm also very impatient, if you had not already noticed). So, we can start now and I will be deleting Danipay. Since Raiu was supposed to be the Danipay Head of House and I am deleting Danipay, I have a question for him/her: Would you like to play Headmaster/Headmistress? Since you cannot be the Head of House you wished to be? If so, you unfortunately cannot teach a class, but have pretty much a really big part. And of course, you may have all of the animals you please. :) We will start and schedules will be sent out when I recieve an answer. If you do not want to be Headmaster, please tell me what you DO wish to be- a student, other teacher, etc.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((i think i will just be the magical creatures teacher))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((All schedules are out now. You may post them, but it's not a requirement. The main reason for the schedules was for a bit of extra organization and also a way for players to have friends within the RP.

We can start now. This is the point when we all arrive at Durmstrang. You can start during the welcoming feast, getting off the train, seeing the castle for the first time in two months- I really don't care.

But I do hope that all of you will try to interact with other members, as RPs usually die if there is no player interaction. Next person to post may start.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Professer Sheridan got off the train and headed for the school. Eyeing her schedule, she noticed that there would be many more students in her classes this year; more than she was used to, in fact. She contemplated this thought and tried to predcit how her classes would be like because of this, but she was soon at the entrance to the Great Hall. She entered and took her usual seat at the teacher's table, still deep in thought.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Professor Genis Sage casually walks into the Great Hall and takes his seat at the teachers table. Genis was still an adrenaline high for he had flown to the school on a Hippogrif. He pulls out his schedule and reads through it a couple of times. i can't wait to show what I have this year Professor Sage thinks to himself happily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Proffessor Kirin glanced around his office. Finally it was all set up how he liked it--and he had to get rid of a Boggart that had gotten into his cupboard. Taking a slip of paper out of his pocket, he read the schedule. "Right then." he said to himself, nodding lightly. He carfully folded the paper back up, and slipped it into his pocket once more. Then, his robes swishing, he walked towards the dining room.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Shirin put down her suitcase she was carrying and gazed at the large castle like school building. She sighed and sat herself down on the suitcase picking and envelope out of her pocket. Shirin then opened this and took a look at her new schedule.

Monday:
6-9- Breakfast
9-10- Divination
10-11- Free hour
11-12- Free hour
12-1- LUNCH
1-2- Charms
2-3- Transfiguration

Tuesday:

6-9- Breakfast
9-10- Potions
10-11- Free hour
11-12- Free hour
12-1- LUNCH
1-2- Herbology
2-3- Free hour

Wednesday:

6-9- Breakfast
9-10- Free hour
10-11- Defense Against the Dark Arts
11-12- Free hour
12-1- LUNCH
1-2- Free hour
2-3- Free hour

Thursday:
6-9- Breakfast
9-10- Care of Magical Creatures
11-12- Free hour
12-1- Lunch
1-2- Free hour
2-3- Free hour

Friday:
6-9- Breakfast
9-10- Free hour
10-11- Double Transfiguration
11-12- Free hour
12-1- LUNCH
1-2- Double Potions
2-3- Double Herbology

"Lots of free hours to be lonely again." she said and sighed once more putting the paper back into the envelope.

Shirin felt terribly sad that she always had to be the outsider. Sure, the others had their reasons for not being with her that much, after all what kind of normal person turns into a unicorn just like that. She removed the hair that had fallen down on her face with her hand stroking it behind her ears and remained seated on the suitcase.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Amy Anderson skipped joyously off of the train, her ratty suitcase in tow. Alas, she was finally back at Durmstrang, her home away from home. She watched as other pupils and teachers exited the train. Following behind her was her best friend, Tatiana Morissete. Tatiana and Amy had met in their first ever Potions class at Durmstrang- Professor Serrington had been picking on Amy, and Tatiana, Amy's assigned Potion's partner, had promptly dug her heel into his big toe, claiming it was an accident. They had bonded ever since.

((The above story was agreed on by both Dawn2 and I. I did not make it up without her acceptance of the plan. I will also be RPing the Headmaster. Details for the extra teachers are not yet worked out- if anyone is willing to take on an extra teacher, please PM me and we'll see what we can work out. :)))

"I'm so happy to be back!" Amy yelled to Tatiana, laughing. She grabbed Tatiana by the hands and pulled her around in a circle, doing a sort of joyous dance.

Professor Ardle, Headmaster, entered the dining hall with a great smile on his face. A few members of his staff had already arrived. He took his seat at the head of the staff table and turned to his right, where Professor Sheridan was sitting.

"Ah, Professor Sheridan! Isn't it so wonderful to be back at Durmstrang? I feel like I've never left", he said to her, a smile on his face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Yes, it's wonderful to be back!" replied Professor Sheridan, "I have predicted that my students this year will be a studious bunch, which is a very good thing. After all, the Trials are rather difficult and usually require a lot of preparation." She paused for amoment in thought. "By the way, is there anything you think I need to add to the cirriculum? I currently have tea leaves, dreams, astrology, crystal balls...oh nevermind, you should know what i'm currently doing!" she chuckled.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Genis sees the headmaster and gets up to greet him. Genis had already worked with the headmaster for the past 5 years. "Ah Professor Ardle It is so nice to see you again." Genis says sticking his hand out for a handshake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kirin walked into the dining room, and sat down at his place on the table. "Sorry I'm late," he said. "The boggart was giving me a little trouble."

He leaned back, closing his eyes. "So, how was everyone's summer?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:05 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[Is this the Durmstrang from the Harry Potter universe and so located in the north and such?]

Maeve Haverstorm alighted from the train and stared up at the castle, a smile spreading across her face in spite of any effort to prevent it. Although she knew she should be preparing for a term of hard work in preparation for the trials, she could not help but glow at the sight of those old familiar turrets and bastions.

She hurried straight to the Ariable tower to reclaim her old bed. The room was warm and inviting, with a fire already lit in the grate and the bed made up with its rich orange bedspread and heavy black curtains. Her trunk had not yet been brought up and she dropped the small bag she had carried on the train onto the bed. The banquet would be starting at any moment, but she paused, lingering by the window. Frost was already beginning to gather at the edges of the windowpanes and below the grounds were dark and silent.

“Dark and silent is how I do my work,” Mortimer had bragged that day last Christmas, “Silent and quick as a snake.” He'd smirked and drawn his finger across his throat. And now her cousin was coming to Durmstrang, her haven away from the long shadow of the Haverstorm family. Perhaps he wouldn't be placed in Ariable? She sighed and turned to go join the banquet.

-------------------------------------
Monday:
6-9- Breakfast
9-10- Ancient Runes
10-11- Divination
11-12- Free hour
12-1- LUNCH
1-2- Muggle Studies
2-3- Free hour

Tuesday:

6-9- Breakfast
9-10- Free hour
10-11- Charms
11-12- Herbology
12-1- LUNCH
1-2- Free hour
2-3- Astrology

Wednesday:

6-9- Breakfast
9-10- Free hour
10-11- Defense Against the Dark Arts
11-12- Free hour
12-1- LUNCH
1-2- Transfiguration
2-3- Free hour

Thursday:
6-9- Breakfast
9-10- Care of Magical Creatures
11-12- Potions
12-1- LUNCH
1-2- Arithmancy
2-3- Free hour

Friday:
6-9- Breakfast
9-3- No mandatory classes;

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Last edited by gattamelata on Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Shirin picked up her suitcase as walked to the school courtyard. She smiled a bit, even though she might now have friends she got to study wonderful subjects at a wonderful school. She then walked into the Keringon house going straight to her bed placing her suitcase next to it. Shirin started to think about the new course she had chosen for this year, Care of Magical Creatures. She had not had the courage to choose it before, but now she had finally decided to go on it, as she did want to learn more about unicorns for obvious reasons. Other creatures were interesting to her as well, dragons and winged horses for example.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:44 pm 

The train remained at its patient halt as the protruding current of students began to subside. Among the few remaining, to their omitting backs, stepped the familiar Titus. His eyes fell nowhere in particular, their mass submerged within a vivid apathy. Upon his lingering progress, his attention alighted atop the castle, a site had had not seen for quite a while. A smile emerge at thought of another year of study, remained surfaced as he lead an eye toward the bangle that firmly embraced his wrist.

“Thank Heavens for you.” Titus thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tatiana gave sort of a half-grin as Amy pulled her off of the train.

"Yeah, Durmstrang is great", she said, half-heartedly. She did love her school, but she missed her own home every year. Shaking herself mentally to rid herself of these thoughts, Tatiana grabbed Amy's hand and dragged her into the castle.

"C'mon", Tatiana yelled as she entered the building, "We have to get to the Great Hall. I myself am looking forward to seeing Professor Sheridan again. I have a few questions about some of the things I've been seeing in my crystal ball lately."

Tatiana, as most pupils of the school knew, was nuts about Divination. She had even tried to convince Professor Ardle to let her drop Potions to allow her to see Professor Sheridan more than once a week.

the greatest love story never told.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next