Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Sorrow Filled World
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:01 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

In the Feudal Era, where hatred rules all, there is one person who can save this world from a dimension of endless sorrow. The powers on this one person alone is not enough, she must call upon the strengths of others to wind this world back.

~*~*~*~*~

Name: NekoYasha (Neko)
Race (Human, Demon, Half-Demon, etc.): Half-Demon
Type of Demon (if appropriate): Cat
Special weapon: Bow and Arrows
Special ability: Super speed, Claws
Description: click here
Other: Because of her half demon, half human blood, she becomes fully human every full moon. She loses all of her demon characteristics but more importantly, she loses her super-human strength and capabilities, however she can still use her arrows, which of course have magical powers. When morning comes, she changes back.
Other...Other: Even though she has no control over her powers that one day a month, she has the ability to change back and forth from Demon the Human at any time.
Transformations: click here

Name:
Race (Human, Demon, Half-Demon, etc.):
Type of Demon (if appropriate):
Special weapon:
Special ability:
Description:
Other:
Other...Other:
Transformations (only if not human):

*~*~*~*

Will add more as people join. And mail me if you have any questions.

[Edit - - > new feature added to bio
And pets are welcome]

<- - - Helpful Hints - - ->
Think of things you'd find in the feudal era. Also, think of Inuyasha, if you're not familar with the show, manga or even the name (you live under a rock) you could check here for information
Inuyasha World
or here
World of Inuyasha

Last edited by Anime_Queen on Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Shi
Special weapon: A long sword
Special ability: She can fly!
Description: Black Eyes, black hair. She has black wings and wears a black-and=dark-purple tunic...If you've ever played Rhapsody on for Playstation, she looks like Crowdia
Other: Umm... Unknown as of now
Other...Other: She has a raven, Rivana, that is her 'pet'
Transformations (only if not human): Raven, Half-Demon, Human

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Orphen
Race: Demon
Type of Demon: Hanyou
Special weapon: A black bladed katana called the Tetsu
Special ability: Strength, speed, teleportation and a few ki energy techniques.
Description: 5'11", long black hair, slate grey eyes, fox ears on the top of his head and a bushy fox tail with red fur. Wears black pants and black boots, and a large black cloth that he folds around his torso like a shirt. Over this he wears a tattered black cloak that hangs mostly off his left shoulder. On his right shoulder he has a large metal plate and on his right forearm he wears a thick metal plated gauntlet.
Other: Legend has it that this mysterious Hanyou was once a prince in a foreign land, but his life went awry when he made a pact with a demon lord and tried to overthrow his father and become king. He failed and became the demon's deathless servent for eternity. It is said that nothing can harm him except an arrow made of pure gold which will kill him instantly. Whether this is true or not remains a mystery as non who have ever fought him have lived to tell of it.
Transformations: http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/J- ... ts/oni.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Raiu Worren
Race: Half-Demon
Type of Demon: Tiger
Special weapon: Katana
Special ability: Excilent sight, hearing, and smell. Has super agility and claws.
Description: 6"2', silver hair, pointy ears, a silver tiger tail, grey cat eyes, and fangs.
Other: Looses demon powers on the night of the Half moon otherwise he can change between his forms at will
Other...Other: A man of honor, honesty, and Loyalty
Transformations: Silver tiger, half demon form here((except with silver fur)), human form here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:55 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
((yay! a new anime_queen rp!!! must join!!!))

Name: Glyfforin
Type of Demon (if appropriate): Griffin
Special weapon: Scroll of an ancient destruction.
Special ability: He is a good wizard, not the best, but not the worst. sometimes his spells do fail him though so he seals them in scrolls and uses them in battle. He can transform his hands into sharp talons.
Description: He is 5'5" with light brown hair. He has large brown wings he uses to fly. He wears a shaggy brown wizards robe wich he stores most of his scrolls in.
Other: He is very clumsy and often trips over one of his wings. He usually loses balance while flying and ends up crashing to the ground.
Transformations (only if not human): There is one day of the year when there are absolutely no stars in the sky, this is the day he loses his powers. It is very painful when he loses his powers because his wings sink into his skin slowly for an antagonizing hour. Without the extra balance from his wings and his usually clumsyness combined, he has a lot of trouble getting around on these days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(( I'm happy that I'm loved and that I have such a high um...admiration...would that be the word? Considering that people 'must join' just because I came up with it.

Some of you might remember this Rp from last year, right before the dreaded time warp that sent everyone back to July 14th, well it's back, not the original of course, but something pretty close to it. I hope that there will not be some major error that kills PPT again.

I regret to inform all of you that I will be vacationing from the 15th-19th, so I only have a few days to start this Rp. Hopefully I won't come back to a million pages and everyone dead.

But until then, continue with the joining

AQ^^

Or you could just ignore the rp all together and let it die. And by the way, this rp is going to be my last on PPT unless I find a better reason to stay here, so make it good...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:58 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
((ok! we will make it the best rp ever! ...but how should we start?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((well we need a way for all of the characters to meet up..Maybe scince most of us r demons and half-demons we could have been captured and we are in a prison))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

( ::tackles:: Yay...the rp didn't die while I was away...^^ Finally I can come home and something bad didn't happen...)

((As for the 'meeting' of everyone...I was going to have it be a rainy night in a small village...well...that's where my character was going to be...and she's going ot be chased...so...if you want to just jump in or something...or be captured then feel free.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu is thrown out of the bar into the pouring rain. "No half demons allowed" the man calls at him. Great I have been thrown out into the rain, Raiu thinks to himself, I'd better find some cover. Just then a girl runs by followed by a large man. I'd better help her He thinks to himself. He sprints off after them. ((was that good for the opening))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A Raven cawed in the distance. Underneath the Raven, shaking herself off lightly was a Half-Demon, currently in Human form. The Half-Demon's name was Shi, and the Raven was her 'pet', Rivana.

"Yes, Rivana. I know perfectly well that it is raining. That is why we have to go into town, to find good shelter, not like the ones we've been having for the past few nights."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:57 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

( ^^' just place this post as the first post, contains setting and such. Thanks for your cooperation)

A small village; nothing, much was there. Not too many humans, not too many animals, just the right amount for company, but not enough for a big crowd. A heavy rain fell that night. The fields quickly became flooded. The silhouettes of people scurrying inside could be seen outside the windows of the small inn.

A shadowed figure could be seen amongst the foliage of a somewhat large tree in the center of this small village. “…why was tonight the night…” A soft voice sighed out.

Because tonight of all nights she had deemed her mortal exterior. Everything had changed, even the scent of her blood was that of a mortals. She hated this night more than any, because up until now, she had disguised herself as a mere mortal girl, simply orphaned. So of course everyone in the village thought it to be true. But of course on this night it was.

Neko sighed again as she hopped down from the branch that she had been balanced upon. Villagers glared at her as she walked past, Neko glanced up but her eyes quickly shot down to the ground again. She heard murmuring voices around her. Her eyes slowly watched the villagers quickly gather around her. Most of them mumbled to themselves, but a few things were clearly heard.

“She’s one of them…”
“She’s a half-demon…she’ll kill us all…”
“…Did you get the weapons…let’s begin the hunt…”

With those echoing words she took off running. “…Why was tonight the night…” she panted as she ran. “…This is my last night…I’ll never out run them…” Neko glanced back, to see the mob of villagers behind her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

As Raiu chases the girls he looks behind and sees a large mob of people. Wow she isn't very popular Raiu thinks wile picking up speed. He finally catches up to the girl. "Do you need some help?" Raiu says with a smile still running next to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:57 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Dark green eyes flash over to the person now beside her. Her eyes widened, her lips parted to speak, but she soon looked back to watch the villagers closing in. Too bad she hadn’t watched where she was going instead of gawking at the mob behind her. Neko happened to glanced back at the path in front of her, but it was too late; her foot had slipped into a lower patch in the trail, and her ankle now twisted, and she fell down into the now muddy ground.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Seeing her fall Raiu stops. Dang it Raiu thinks running back to her. "Quickly get on my back I will carry you," Raiu says bending over.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next