Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Well I did want to race...but everyone joined in and who knows where they are now. And then he just...just came in a swooped me off my feet...and that lead to us talking." she replied quietly , "...and I suppose you have a right to be paranoid. And another thing...there isn't anything beautiful about me...and I don't want a disagrement on that statement."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Heh I am sorry but I have to disagree for beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I have traveled most of my life and nothing I have seen in my travels can even come close to your beauty and that is the truth." Raiu grinned. "Well are we just going to stand here and talk we need to get supplies right so why not walk and talk instead"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He shook his head. "I may disagree with you Neko but if you rather not admit it then i'll leave the subject alone. Though i do think we need to go get supplies. We never know what may lie ahead."

( Note from GM: Well I was asked by AQ to let you folks know that ppt isnt letting her log in and wont give her password when she sends for it. She hopes to be back A.S.A.P. )

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:05 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
"Help!" Glyforrin shouted as he dodged the demons sharp claws, barely swooping away from side to side. All of a sudden he saw a light reflecting off of the trees below him. Hiis eyes wide in fear, he turned his head slightly to see the demon about to shoot a demonic energy beam into his back. "Ihu Emsmu Aninu" he muttered the spell softly under his breath. he felt his wings stiffen and he began to spiral downwards, making a difficult target for the demon. He felt a beam of heat fly towards him as the huge bird let the energy go. "Daf Ihu Aninu" he muttered the second part of the spell. The beam was a foot from his face when he shouted "Ayien", the beam flew backwards, spiraling towards the bird, demolishing it within seconds. "Thats good... but not im tired..." he muttered to himself, his eyes closing as he pummeled into the tree branches, tangling himself in the leaves. The coffin he had made for Nikolai flew down on top of him, sending him to the ground.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shi stopped, and leaned against a tree. "Rivana, are we almost there?" she muttered, but was answered not by a caw. Rather, once again it was the sound of voices, and moreso familiar ones. She leaned back in relief, determined not to get seperated from them.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((yay AQ is back but she hasn't posted here yet :cry: oh well i can wait))

"Yes he is right you never know who or what we might meet on our journy. Explecial since we are going to recover some legendary items I expect some rough times and hard battle ahead of us."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(nope...haven't posted yet ^^, but I am now.)

"And this time, hopefully...we can get to town and buy what we need without having a parade following up...and...hopefully no one will pick me up and question me..." she replied quietly, glaning over at Meiou at that last comment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((aww she didn't get mad at them for calling her beautifull thats no fun. btw glad to have u back AQ))

"Well then shall we go then? I am tired of standing here talking."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:52 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(you wanted her to?...um...I still could...)

"Well if you're tired of standing about then lets get going." Neko replied as she started to walk off towards the village. Of course glancing over her shoulder everyonce in a while, making sure that the boys were following.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((no it's fine the moment has passed and we must go on.))

Raiu cassually followed with his hands behind his head. Raiu kept on looking from Neko to the other man. He did not tottally trust the other man but then again he never really tottally trusted anyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hopefully Alex, or should we say Meiou would keep Neko's little transformation habit a secret. Not everyone could change like that. So far the three didn't run into any trouble on their way to the village, but of course that might change. Hopefully they wouldn't hvae to worry about that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu just walks casually when a thought hits him. "Hey any of you got any money? I just remembered I am flat broke and I don't feel like having to start ofa journey by stealing."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko stopped dead in her tracks, she shook her head for a moment, "...no...I've been living in a village for a while and they were caring for me, they thought I was abandoned. So I'm broke as well." she replied quietly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Eh this aint good..." Raiu then turns to Meiou. "How about you mr. mystery man?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shi nodded, not having a clue what they were talking about. She kept getting seperated, and when she had rejoined them, they seemed to be more interested in other things.

She didn't mind, though, as she wasn't particularly the most popular of Half-demons. Glancing up towards Rivana, Shi emitted a soft sigh.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next