Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He didnt plan on revealing her secret if shed keep his name a secret as well. "Well your in luck then. I do happen to have money for supplies. Being a preist sometimes perform special things and regardless of the fact i try to not take their money they give it to me."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Well of course they'll give it to you...you say there are demons in their manors and they just throw the money at you. Read their palms and they dump money and food into your pockets. Must be an intersting life..." Neko smiled, "...much more fun then a life like mine or Raiu's for example..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"His life may be fun but it's probally no where exciting as ours. I mean sure I have almost died a couple of time but all the places I have seen. The world is just such a beautifull place."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Yeah but unlike some im actually honest in what i do an say." He sighed he didnt like to be thought of as somone who jus says something to get money. It wasnt how his mother and father raised him.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Well I am glad to hear that. We wouldn't want a conartist in our little group. It annoys me how people will lie, cheat, and kill just for money."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko raised her hand slightly, "Can I be a conartist?" she asked, "I mean...people can't help it but assist a damsel in distress..." the girl replied placing the back of her hand to her forehead. "If that's okay with you two..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Your joking right? I am not taking anything I haven't earned. I mean it's okay for one of us to pay because I can pay my part back but to fake something to get free stuff..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:00 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Glyforrin stirred a bit, turning so the coffin slid off his back. "That was a bad one..." he said to himself. "I cant move my back... I wonder if the others will forget about me?" he laughed to himself. "Well, i guess ill have to give a signal..." He moved his arm slightly, leting his emergency scroll slip out of a special compartment in his sleeve. He struggled to poke it open with one of the few fingers that didnt hurt to move. "Caitanu potamus" he said, the scroll almost coming to life. It jumped in the air, spun around few times, and then sent flares whirling into the air, making a big banging noise. "I hope that was noticeable enough..." he said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:50 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"No...I wasn't really joking..." she muttered, poking her index fingers together.

The flaires filled the sky, Neko glanced up, "...wh-where is that coming from?" she asked quietly. "...should we go check it out?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Look people already don't like us because of our blood I'd rather not give them another reason." Raiu saw the flares. "Yes we should go check what is causing all that."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Rivana cawed loudly, startled by the flares. The Raven flew off the branch she was sitting on, swooped around the group once, and then landed on Shi's shoulder.

Shi glanced up at the bird, bringing up her hand to stroke the dark feathers. She then nodded."Yes... we probably should go check it out."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Well if we're going to go check it out then lets go!" Neko cried out as she took both boy's by the hand and started running towards where she thought those flaires were coming from. Hopefully no one would trip. And hopefully nothing would attack them on their way there.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16