Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:07 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

'So...where do you think we're going to have our meals now, now that the dining hall is wrecked?' she asked, throwing a glance at the building. Part of the roof had caved in, and little clouds of dust were billowing out from the rubble. Every now and then a student or two would make their way out, distraught and relieved to get out of the mess.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Saruri heard a girl on the bench next to her talking to another boy, questioning where the temporary cafeteria would be. She raised her head to the side just a little to glance at them. Then she closed her eyes for a moment and looked back in front of her in a high and snobbish manner, indicating that they were beneath her interest. A tiny snort came from her. Gah. Who cared? It didn't matter was it was - nobody was going to starve.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"hmmm... I'm guessing out in the fields somewhere, they would probably set up some extra tables they had somewhere." replied Nunaamr'e. He wasn't quite sure himself, if they did have extra tables, they would probably be in the cafeteria somewhere. Nunaamr'e shrugged a bit and continued to watch the wreckage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(Is it ok if I get back into this? I'm sorry for leaving it.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:10 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[*sighs* Well, all right, Dranzer. Please, PLEASE, in the future, drop a note or something instead of just disappearing mysteriously. This isn't the first time you vanished for long periods of time then just appear back again.

Almost all the active members disappeared, and I don't have that much free time to be posting every single day anymore. I'll give this role-play one last chance, and if it's still inactive, then I'll PM a mod to lock this.]

Elily bit her lip absent-mindedly. She didn't really mind where she had her meals, really.

'Yeah...anyway, did you hear anything about a tournament of some sort this morning?' she asked, randomly choosing a topic to speak about. Earlier this morning, rumours about a battling tournament of some sort were sweeping the students like summer wind.

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[ ... Tournament? Reminds me of the Elemental RP :P]

Despite her deciding that she was above the two people on the bench across, Saruri couldn't help keeping her left ear strained to listen to their comversation, and she was annoyed at herself about it. Why would she care what they were saying?

Wait ... a tournament? Saruri's head jerked back to stare at the two. Something like eagerness leapt from inside her. They were having a tournament? As in, a tournament for battling?

She was mad at herself again. She didn't train and train to win tournaments! Something as trivial as that, using one's skills to battle against another for entertainment, for no real use whatsoever? [One girl with her morals a little too tight ... ;)]

Well ... it would test how good I am, something inside her said. Now that she thought of it, what were the requirements to enter anyway? Would she be allowed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Yes, I heard a few people mention it quietly, I think I might want to join in." this'll be perfect for me to practice with my new sword Nunaamre thought eagerly. "Yeah, i'll definitly be involved, what about you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Glass, I would just like to point out that I, and i'm sure quite a few others, were waiting for you to advance the plot with Nunaamr'e as you did say you would advance the plot.))

Although there was a lot of commotion, Eliwood found lying on the grass peaceful. And he would have found it more peaceful if someone hadn't mistaken him for one of the wounded and started to carry him over to the newly established First Aid tent. After much protest and a little jolt of electricity, the person finally put him down. He had only been carried a short distance but he could not find the energy to go back to his previous position so he just sat on a bench behind him. Feeling rather burnt out, he put his head back and closed his eyes again. But he could not acheive the same level of serenity as before. He could not block out the sounds of the people around him. But he could hear one conversation clearly. He recognised Elly's voice as one of the two people. And he heard her mention the word tournament. 'The tournament!!!' Eliwood had been hearing about a tournament all day and he had completely forgot about it, partially due to the fact he was almost drowned and crushed to death. He looked down at his clothes and he saw a ragged mess. He also realised that unless he had something to eat soon his stomach would explode. So he got up and started walking in the direction of the monorail station. Then he remembered that the train had derailed and no train would be getting by there. So he continued walking in the directionof the train station but instead of waiting for a train that probably wouldn't be there for ages, he got onto the track and started walking towards the dorms.

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Eek, the plot. Tsukai [he thought of the plot idea, not me] and I were supposed to do it, but he's *looks around* nowhere to be seen. *grumbles* No matter. We'll go along with the tournament idea. Whether or not we actually do the tournament, is another thing, but I'll try to figure a way to insert the plot into the current situation.]

Elily smiled. 'I don't even know anything about the tournament, except for its existence. I might consider participating, but only if I get more info about it. I heard it was...uh, unsupervised, so I'm kinda wary...anyway, if you hear more about it, be sure to let me know, okay?'

A cool breeze blew, and whipped her hair around a little. She turned to her left to face the wind, and saw the distant figure of Eliwood walking to the train tracks. She wondered if he was returning to the dorm area, which was quite a walk away. She then realized she should be getting back to her dorm as well, she stood up and stretched herself, still enjoying the breeze while it lasted.

'Hey, I gotta go now, I'll talk to you later, okay?' she waved goodbye to Nunaamr'e, and jogged off towards the train tracks.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13