Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:59 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Tsumego: Sure, since it is Dranzer's wish.]

Reyie went off to look for his other friends, to see if they had gotten hurt during the tremor. That left Elily to wander about, not knowing what to do. It was a lovely Saturday morning, and that meant the students had no lessons. There was homework, two pieces altogether, both due on Monday, but she wasn't really in the mood to do it. Walking about, she spotted Nunaamre sitting on a bench some distance away. The guy who saved the cat. She made her way to the bench and sat down beside him.

'Hi there.'

That was a little lame, but still, a sure conversation starter.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[I think we definetely need a new plot twist immediately before this RP dies X_X I really just can't think of what to do with my character.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[I think we've officially got a new plot twist. Just give Tsukai and I a little bit more time to work things out, okay? ^_^ ]

[In the meantime...just do stuff. XD Make some friends, do something.]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((OK. Just wondering if I could rejoin. I had to take a break due to a lack of time. Is that OK Glass?))

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[No problem, Ixistant. ^_^ I recall you saying you were suspending yourself temporarily in a PM. You're more than welcome to just continue role-playing with your original character.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(*dies* I feel so bad about not posting often enough here, gah. I keep trying to get back into RPing again, but it hasn't been happening. I'm gonna force myself to get back into it again, though, cause I don't want to see this RP die. It's just so brilliant! Anyway, would it be okay if I continued RPing with my original character as well?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[I'm okay with that too, Apricus. ^_^ I understand that you've been busy lately, and for a moment there, when I saw that you posted in here, I thought you were about to say you were quitting.

You're more than welcome to role-play with your original character. ^_^ We sure could use a few active members here.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Saruri sat on a bench outdoors, staring emotionlessly at her knees. She didn't usually approve of sitting around doing nothing, but this was an exception. A normal weekend would be filled with homework and endless practise with her whip. But she had finished all her homework and the practise room still needed to be cleaned up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:30 pm 

The room possessed solely but a deluging silence, its substance only disturbed by an out-of-place whirling. Kenji rested atop his bed, but a vacant stare directed toward a single elevated hand ensnared within a few circling currents of snow. It appeared his attention had wondered elsewhere, to perhaps observe the surfacing memories and thoughts he had spawned. The cloaked figure seemed to be the only thing occupying his mind, evident as Kenji abruptly formed a fist, dispelling what previously encircled it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(Okey dokey then. Backtracking a little to just before the speedie, cause Lillie's char asked mine a question.)

Chessa lifted the heavy boy's legs clumsily, staggering a little under the weight.

"My name is Chessa." she replied to Jolene.

Jolene... That's a nice name. She thought absently as she stepped backwards in the direction of the door, careful not to stumble on any of the debris that was there. A nice girl, too. How charismatic she seems. I wouldn't have been able to ask her name. She smiled a little wider, making quick eye contact with Jolene. Doing this wasn't so bad now that she had someone to help her.

(Kay, and now after the speedie...)

Chessa lay sprawled out on her back in the middle of her bed, arms and legs splayed out freely. She gazed up at the ceiling unblinkingly. At first glance, another person may have mistaken her for being in a trance. Perhaps she was, in a way.

She wondered what had happened to the rest of the people who'd gotten trapped in the dining hall, if they were okay now. She hadn't stayed long after she'd helped to bring a few more people out of the semiruined building. She regretted that now, but only slightly. She'd been nervous to stay around, nervous that something else might happen or that maybe she'd do something dumb and mess things up more.

It also worried her, though, to think that maybe they could have still used her help after she'd left. And that girl, the one that had given her the gun, what had happened to her? Chessa found it odd that she hadn't seen the girl come out carrying any people or anything like that as she herself had been. In fact, she hadn't seen that girl once after she'd gone into the building. Maybe it was just her blindingly terribly paranoia, but she couldn't help imagining the girl falling or getting knocked down and trapped in the mess herself. Then again, if she had gotten trapped, someone probably would have found her. Wouldn't they?

She sighed and rolled over on her stomach.

(Who can tell I'm really out of practice?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:46 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Might as well get the plot started now.]

A mysterious figure stood outside the half-wrecked dining hall, surveying the severity of the situation. The tremor that happened wasn't as strong as he had expected. Shaking his head and clicking his tongue softly, he turned to leave. There were other pressing matters which he had to attend to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((OK. Sorry Everyone. Just waiting for the new plot to show itself.))

Upon seeing everyone rush into the crumbling dining hall, he followed them, although rather reluctantly. When he stepped inside the dining hall he was hit by a large force of smoke. It seemed a few fires had broken out up the back. "Well, I suppose putting out fires would be kind of easy" he thought so he clambered over the rubble and up to the fire. As he got closer to them he could feel the seering heat of the flames. "Well, here goes nothing". He spread his arms out and began chanting the prayer of Suijin. The amulet on his chest began to get a blue aura around it and after about a minute he shot both his hands out towards the fire. It was like a small tidal wave. The blue waves engulfed the flames, putting them out instantly. Eliwood sunk to floor and gave a slight sigh. With the flames out there was a decreased chance the whole dining hall would cave in. Unfortunately, it wasn't a small enough decrease. The walls around him started to creak and he could see cracks starting to race up the walls, as if they were in the Erre National Prix, the fastest and most dangerous racing event of every year. Eliwood felt his heart skip a beat at the sound of the creaking so he pulled himself to his feet and looked about. It seemed some of the building had collapsed behind him while he was chanting, which forced Eliwood into a fit of panic. He rushed about the small space he was in when he eventually saw his salvation. A small door at the back of the kitchen next to him. He ran towards the door and turned the handle. Despit ehis worst fears, the door was unlocked and opened rather easily. He hurried through the door and started to run away from the building as so not to be come a Pherae pancake. He kept on running, not once looking back when he realised he was running towards the train wreck. Not wanting to go back there, he decided to head back to the dining hall. So he rann backwards but instead of going to the now collapsed back of the building, he went to the front of the building where most of the rescued people were. Finding a free bench facing the rubble he sat down and stared at it. "Did I do that with my mini-wave?" he thought to himself when he saw a figure he hadn't seen before looking at the rubble. The figure shook his head and turned to leave. Not wanting to get involved, eliwood just lay back and closed his eyes, trying to shut out the sound of the rescue crews behind him.

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Awaiting Nunaamre's response, I can't really do anything till he replies.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(oh! sorry :( )

After a bit Nunaamr'e heard a girls voice near him say "Hi there," He looked next to him and recognized Elily. Going into a slight blush he said, "Hi El' ," He wondered what she might be talking to him about? Maybe it was the cat he saved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:17 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Backtracking a bit here...))

"Ah, it's okay..." Andy's words stopped abruptly by itself just as he raised his face and saw the Miwenian girl. He smiled and half-grimaced a bit and allowed the girl to help him hobble all the way outside of the dining hall.

((Will add more in a while!))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next