Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I agree, this all is getting sort of... weird :P I mean, while two demons are fighting everyone else around seem to be pretty peaceful etc. etc. :P))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Oh, yes, Silja. I seriously agree. It's sort of amusing really... anyways, where were we? This weekend long break seriously distorted my wee little brain.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((I am planning somethign new to make that happen, [The forest thing] but I need Shadow to finish her attack ;-; ))

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Okay. Good plan. :) ))

Nilyn watched the fight below her with interest. She remained at ease, but was ready to jump in incase any innocents were endangered. She stroked the chest feathers of her falcon, Sky, and kept her eyes on the two battling below.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:08 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((sorry, I forgot you had posted in reply >_<))

Rosa frowned, she had seen the boy jump behind a bush. She really didn have time for this, nor could she be bothered. With a sigh, she approached the bush warily, holding her spear at an angle to her body and with two hands.

"Come out now filth, and I'll give you a quick death. It'll teach you never to attack a demon again, you'll be branded as a traitor now anyway, when I report this attack." It was hard to think one such as him could even be half-demon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ryu instantly jumped out of the bush, needles drawn. "Don't you dare... Ever..." Ryu muttered, seeming a little out of it. Stagger back farther and farther, he made it to the edge of the pool, and he muttered quietly. "Not.. now... I've used... Too much.... power..." He gasped, as he fell back into the pool, and was carried away by the flowing current.

((Hope this is good))

Slowly his body drifted down the stream, and over a waterfall. His red hair waving in the air as his ody dropped ever faster. His eyes were open a little, and he watched his fate unfold, when the world grew darker and darker.

A large burst of black energy burst from his body, and he reappeared in the form of a human man. In his early twenties. When he fell into the water below. The deep pool he landed in was deep enough as to break any damage he would have taken from the ground, but he had been hurt, and his limp body floated onward, toward a shore, where his bodt was shoved against, and left, by the water.

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Renrin lifted up her head quickly as she saw what happened to the half-demon. She didn't hesitate to fling up Ember on her back to take her with her as she flew after the creature floating down the stream.

Renrin lifted up from the ground with a powerful flap with her wings. The leaves and dirt below her burst up into the air by the wind caused by Renrin's wings. She picked up height quickly and followed the demon body as it floated along and faced the waterfall. She realized it was far too late to save him from falling down the massive waterfall nearby, but as she saw his body falling down with the water she took a quick dive in the air to try to prevent him drowning after he had plunged down into the water below the waterfall.

Renrin searched the pool below for his body. She flew carefully just above the surface feeling the small and confused Ember on her back. Suddenly a body floated up to the surface. Strangely enough it did not resemble the looks of the demon, but it was good enough for Renrin to pick up. Gently she placed her claws on the man's body and lifted him up from the water. It took only a matter of seconds to reach the shore where she then placed him on a bed of grass and moss.

"Ember, could you please take a look at this man?" Renrin asked and stretched down a wing so that Ember could slide down to the ground.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

At some point in Renrin's flight, Ember's foot touched the surface of the water. She pulled both her feet up higher, and shivered, feeling sick. Unless it was in a glass, or she wasn't touching it, she hated water.

She was glad when Renrin stopped, because she was afraid that she, too, would fall in.

'Ember, can you please take a look at this man?' Renrin asked.

Ember nodded, then realising the Dragon couldn't see her, said yes. She slid down Renrin's wing.

"I'm not as good as my sister at healing or anything like that, but any fool would realise he's cold. That lake certainly was." She shuddered once more, and then continued. "If I can find some sticks that aren't too wet, I can start a fire. Once it's started, I don't have to control it much, so I do fine with that."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:59 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Where am I? Ryu's voice echoed in his empty head. Only this was a kinder gentler voice. What happened? Did he.. exhaust his power? He asked himself, still unconscience. Who are those voices? He asked as he drifted away slowly into a deep sleep.

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Renrin nodded as she looked around to see if there was any suitable firewood on the ground.

"Yes, surely you can take care of the fire, it will be good practice." she said and swooped a bunch of dry branches from the bushes nearby with her tale closer to the three.

She gently rolled over the man to a more protected part of the shore where he could rest. Renrin laid down beside the man placing her wing on top of him keeping him sheltered from cold winds.

Small puffs of smoke emerged from her nostrils as she spoke to Ember.

"Now then, how about that fire?"

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember nodded. She lightly touched the wood, and a small fire sprang up instantly. It continued on even after her finger left the wood, and she nodded to herself happily. "There. Now as long as we have wood to keep it going, it will keep going. It's just a regular fire right now."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Waking up after a good nap, Sin wondered where everyone had gone. He looked around and still did not see anyone..he really did wonder if it was all a big dream.

But it seemed lifelike...and the lure...he still felt it...he came to a fallen oak tree, decayed beyond the ages. He Clamoured over it and examined it. When he placed his hand on it, a numerous number of insects and the like flowed out. Sin scrambled around the tree, and reached what seemed to be the forlorn top of the magnificent oak. He saw a birds nest by a branch, and walked over to it. The pull was strongest here...he could not help but succumb to it. It came overwhelmingly, and when he moved the branch, a magnificent jade hued bird fluttered out, shiningly bright in this dank and dreary forest. He fluttered for awhile and then vanished.

Still staring in awe, Sin wondered what it was, and if he would be able to see it again. Then when a few raindrops hit his head, he came back to reality. It was starting to rain, and things would be to obscure to see around him when ii gets thick. He knelt next to the nest, and he saw it. The Orb of Earth, Gaia. ((mind if i give the orb a name?))

He picked it up, in all its wonder, and placed his hands around it. He felt a strong bond between him and it. He picked it up, and pcketed it in his tunic under many patches of leather, as not to let it be known he had it.

He slowly walked across the forest for some time. He saw a clearing and it seemed to lead him out of the forest itself. He wandered out of this nightmare like canopy of darkness. Once he reached the opening, he had no idea where he was, like most of the time, and walked along a plain of tall grass, and he smelled fires and food from far away. "A town might be coming up." he thought, and walked towards it, with his nose as his only guide.

((bet you forgot about the orb didnt you..:P and i was wondering..what do you do with the orb once you ahve it? does it merge with you? or do you just keep it and use it whenever?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((I didn't forget :P

But umm, you keep it with you, like a normal orb, and you use it like a normal orb, only it's a lot stronger. 10x stronger I guess, but it uses up for Mana / Magic / MP))

I feel warmth.. He told himself, still unable to open his eyes. His body had been weakened, and he felt the pain of the battle, eve though it was his other self. I... need to control it.. He told himself, drifting off again.

Made by Hellyer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nilyn watched the man fall. She leaped from the tree, but was not fast enough to beat the current. She missed him by inches as he toppled over the waterfall. The elf stood at the edge of the cliff and watched the man's body disappear under the mist clouds below. Her falcon friend swooped down and gently landed on her shoulder.

"Well, what do you think, Sky? Should we check it out? Maybe he survived, although that would be extraordinary luck." She looked from the mists below to the horizon. A breeze blew her blonde hair in a wispy dance. "There is a strange taint to the air. I have a feeling something is starting. It might be interesting to follow this through and see where it takes us." She stood on the cliff and surveyed the lands below as the wind seemed to tug her in a new direction.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7