Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He chuckled "Something like that yes. There are several others hence why ive been watching so closely." He changed his shirt and vest to a new one this vest red.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:08 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Ken was walking when he saw people standing by the corner of the street. "Hmm, i wonder what happened there... Maybe they found my money!" he said, hoping they had. He walked up to them, not noticing anything abnormal. "Have any of you found money laying around? I really need it, its all i have left." he said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:08 pm 

"Ahh... money... hehehe of course i havent :roll: "
Tazo looked over at meiou again.
"So, lets say i sometimes control and control snow and ice, would this be the same kind of thing?" He reached out his hand as several snowflakes fell, then froze in his hand in an ice crystal. He then closed his hand embarassedly.
"Sorry i havent ever showed anyone that and i didnt want to. I just felt like... nevermind."
Tazo dropped Kens money on the ground when no one was looking and then while walking away, said, "Hey isnt that your money kid?"

hmmm i am not sure how to make a siggy so if anyone would like to make one for me... please email me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:16 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Ken had seen the ice spectacle before him and he couldnt believe his eyes. He was such a trace he didnt notice Tazo dropping the money. "hey isnt that your money kid?" Tazo said to him. "Wha?" He said, turning his head and spotting his money. "Oh! thanks a lot! ...hey! im not a kid..." he said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou turned and faced ken "Hmm strange we werent yet supposed to be together like this for awile still. Yet its happend I cant help but wonder what will happen becuase of it." He noted that so far several of them had gathred around him and he hoped that things hadnt changed to where the date things would unviel themselves would be today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
(GHAAA! You guys post lots. :o Anyways, sorry 'bout not posting for the last few days, I've been UBER busy with school starting, and, my parents made it so my computer can only accesse the internet between 5 and 10 pm, not including weekends, so I don't have a whole lot of computer time. --'

yes, your welcome to join. This RP now has 5 charecters...So I may have to close this rp soon. Do you guys think we should close the rp now, or let a few more people join(i'm thinking 7 people total at the max)
Once we've decided how many charecters were going to allow, we'll be entering the digital world shortley, so no worries. :) )

Mokona, who had been watching to procedings with curiosity, confusing, and caution(no, I didn't do that on purpose...) spoke up suddanlly. "okaaaay...So, you guys, can do funny things to huh?" she held out her palm, and form a few moments, a small ball of..something appered in the palm of her hand. It was blackish colored, and seemed to be semi-see through. It dissapered quicklly, as she closed her hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I would like to try for seven, however, that's just what I think.)

"It seems we're not the only ones." Ember mused. "You too, have something. I know mine is for sure fire." Once again she created her fireball, and kept it for a while longer before putting it out.

She turned to Meiou, an expectant look on her face, although she did not ask anything.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:48 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Salom continued to walk down the sidewalk humming a cheerful tune. He looked down the road and saw a group of people a block away. He ran up to see what was happening

I am in a state of SUPAH W00tNESS
Thanks for the neato set Kitten_Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:18 am 

"Sorry i didnt mean to call you kid, i just didnt know your name."
Tazo looked at mokonas hand.
"What is that thing? I can tell what everything else is but, what is that?"

hmmm i am not sure how to make a siggy so if anyone would like to make one for me... please email me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
"I'm...not sure." She admited, shrugging slightlly. "But I think it has to do with darkness or somthing. Not really sure."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:25 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He shook his head with a sigh. "I really dont need to tell you what your powers are. You know for yourself if you dont jus look deep into yourself and youll find the answer."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ken felt out of place around these people, yet he couldnt help thinking he should be with them. "I dont think i can do anything abnormal..." he said, looking towards the ground, inadvertantly lowering the gravity around them, to where he was floating a few inches off of the ground. He was the only one that didnt notice this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Uhhuh, yep." Ember said cheerfully. "I could make a small little fire underneath those feet of yours, and you wouldn't feel a thing. Unless you happened to drop down, or something."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:30 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Drop down?" he asked confusedly. He looked down at his feet inches from the ground. "Ahh!" he screamed, accidentally making the gravity higher and slamming into the ground. "Oww, im gonna have a headache..." he said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mokona tried to stifle a giggle. "I guess you must float of the ground all the time then, if you don't think that’s 'abnormal' " She managed to say, in between fits of giggles, a small smile on her face. She Quickly managed to regain her composure, her usual calm look returning to her face.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next