Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Mokona sat down on a rock, and stared at the walls of the cave a few moments, before scrunching her eyebrows together. She approached the nearest wall of the cave, squinting in the flickering of Salom's light, she looked at the wall. "Hey guys, look at these funny markings..." She pointed to various symbols on the wall. Each one was in a different color, and spaced equally apart from each other.

(Hint: They are symbols of elements. ;))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:50 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He managed to light one of the larger pieces of wood and walked over to where Makona was. "Hmm? Let me take a look at them perhaps I can tell what they are."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:59 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((The snow wasn't on the ground,it was the wet sticky stuff, so it melted when it hit the ground :P ))

Salom's finger flickered off. He reached over and shook Ember's hand and then quietly scuffled over to the wall to llok at the mesterious markings.

I am in a state of SUPAH W00tNESS
Thanks for the neato set Kitten_Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Mokona suddenly had the impulse to touch one of the symbols. And not just any of them, one in particular. She slowly raised her hand and touched the respective symbol. As she did so, a single word appeared in her head: "Shadow." the mark began to glow, Causing Mokona to freak out and try to pull her hand away in surprise-but she could not, her hand was stuck fast. "Wh-what the heck?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember nodded, and followed Salom over to the markings. She looked at each one of them, and frowned slightly when she reached one of the flame.

"I've seen this one before... somewhere, but I can't remember where. It was important, though... if only I could remember," she said, lightly touching the symbol.

Ember blinked in surprise at the word 'Fire' appeared in a lazy scrawl on the symbol. Then it started to glow. When it did that, she tried to move her hand, much like Mokona did, but got the same results. Her hand wouldn't move.

"Okay... that's weird. Is it supposed to be doing that?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:55 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou reached out and touched the infinity symbol of Time. The word Time appeared scrawled over it. "Im pretty sure this is supposed to happen."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:27 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Huh?" Salom poked the symbol that looked sort of like a sun. The word light quickly wrote itself over the symbol. "But I thought it was sunlight." "Oh well." murmered Salom quietly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Okay, I could have sworn I said the word appeared in her head.... o_O )

A strange glow engulfed her, and she felt a strange sort of "Pulse" going through her body. Then, abruptly, the symbol stopped glowing, and the "Pulse" stopped. In the hand that had been touching the wall, was a Digivice. She slowly took her hand off the wall, as it was no longer stuck, and looked at the strange device sitting in her palm. It was a sort of oval shape, but it had a wiggly side that curved in some. The curved in side had thin ridges on it, and was colored a deep black. the rest of the digivice was a light gray, save for a thin amount around the screen, which was an off-white color. The symbol, that had been on the wall appeared on the screen of the device, black in coloration with a gray background. She looked up, and blinked in surprise. "The symbol on the wall...It's gone!"

(sorry I haven’t posted, been UBER busy with school. >_< Since thanksgivings coming up, and my aunt is coming down here soon, I should have a lot more free time in a little. :))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He smirked abit as he saw the digivice slide out into his hand. Oh how it felt good to have this in hand. He looked over the digivice noting how it was black around it and then silver on the rest.

http://hometown.aol.com/meioubunny69/myhomepage/meioumonscheme.jpg

(jus so you can get a better idea of what it looks like.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember blinked in surprise as she felt a pulsing go through her body. The symbol which she was touching stopped glowing, and the pulse stopped. Something was in her hand, but she did not know what it was. She clutched her hand protectively around it, and then backed away from the wall, once again surprised at finding she could, and that her symbol was gone.

"Eh?" was all she said, and it seemed to sum up all her thoughts into one.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:58 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Aren't the digivices supposed to be different colors?))

"Wow" alom threw the digivice into the air and caught it. "Pretty light". "I wonder how it works, ther isn't a spot for batteries". Salom started randomly pressing the buttons. "Hmmmm...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:04 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(thats been my experiance. its why mine is colored anyway.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Meiou wrote:
(thats been my experiance. its why mine is colored anyway.)

(uh, you can color youres however you want. O_o Mokona's element is shadow, so her digivice has dark coloration. :roll: )

"Is that a very good idea?" She asked, watching Salom pushing random buttons. Turning to her own, she pressed one just to the right of the top of the screen. Instantlly, the screen lit up. "Apperentlly not." she muttered, watching as the ground beneeth their feet started to glow. Agian. "Greaaaat. Now what, am I gunna fly up?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:33 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.))
Naomi played with digivice in her fingers. It was pale torquoise.
"I've never seen one of these before. I don't know how to work it, or even what it does." Naomi said, mostly to herself.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(I'm UBER sorry 'bout not posting guys, I got grounded from the internet! :cry: I'm not even supposed to be on right now...

I'm thinking we should try to plan a time durring the coming holidays to try and get a bunch of people on at once, that way we can give this rp a nice kick in the rear. :P)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next