Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:50 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Digimon; legend of the hybrids (Closed)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
I did one of these a long time ago on the old forums, and it didn't get very far...so i'm trying agian. :)

Rules:

Try to write as well as possible, ie, as good spelling as you can do, grammer, punctuation...this should be a no-brainer. :P

Read everything I have here...otherwise you'll be very confused.

It will help you to understand what is going on better if you have seen season 4, it’s not essential, but it will help.

Ancient legends tell of Warriors called the legendary warriors, each warrior has a corresponding element, which he or she is connected to. These warriors are also hybrids, meaning part digimon, part human, part data, part DNA. Ages ago the ancient warriors died, but there powers were preserved in various "Spirits" a beast spirit, and a human spirit, these spirits are destined for certain human children, and when they recive both human and beast spirits, they will not be able to hide their hybredency(anyone know how to spell that right?) any longer.(what that means shall be explained much later in the story, so don't worry about it now) When the digital world is in danger, they will find themselves in the digital world. The digital world is now in need of these children, and only time will tell if they can stop evil from reclaiming the land.

Each charecter has a corresponding element, OR a corresponding animal element. An animal element bassiclly combines several traits/elements in one, for an example, the spirit of dragon combines strength and fire. Make seanse?

If you have trouble deciding on an element for your character, or an element you want is already taken, try elaborating on the idea for your element, for an example...lets take the element of wind, lets say you wanted your char to have the element of wind, but somebody else takes it. No problem! Make your char have the Element of Storm instead, it's slightly different from wind(it's always quite fierce, instead of being gentle occasionally) some elements do not have obvious ones that you can take instead, so you may have to think a bit to get one you like. :)
last thing, really!

basic storyline: This starts off in the human world, but only to get all the charecters together. We'll end up in the digitel world shortly. :) However, we will be returning to the human world at some point in time, MUCH later in the rp. :)

your charecter discriptions should look like this:

Name:

Apperance:

Personality:

Element:

Backround info(optional):

Other: (put none if nothing, or leave blank)

thats about it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charecter discriptions:

Username: Digitel_anime_fan_20
Name: Mokona

Apperance: She has short brown hair that comes to just above her shoulders and Grey/blue eyes. She wears a black T-shirt with a blue jean jacket over it and a pair of blue jeans.

Personality: Tends to be happy, but at the same time rather calm, but can suddanly burst into anger. She knows how to fight, and tends to get in trouble at school a lot because of that. (--')

Element: Shadow

Backround info(optional): She recentlly moved, so she dosn't know anybody in the area, nor does she know her way around very well. She tends to be shy, so she dosn't just start talking to people, hence her lack of friends.

Other: Has an obbsesion with Katana's..O_o

~~~~
Username: Twizzler0171

Name: Ember Chance

Appearance: Black hair with red streaks, and black eyes with red specks. She wears a red top, and black jeans. She also has a pendant with a golden sun, an heirloom from her mother. She has slightly pointed ears.

Personality: She has a fiery temper, and it is not suggested you get her angry. Around fire, especially a large, wild one, she is the calmest, for some reason. She is very witty, and is not shy at all. She is also very stubborn, even though she is only 13.

Element: Fire

Backround info (optional): At the age of six, both her parents died in a fire, and the only thing that saved her was her year-older sister, Kisa. A couple of years later she recieved the pendant. However, being in the fire 'gave' her some strange abilities...

Other: She is a pyromaniac, and yet is calmest when there is a fire burning. Other to be revealed later.

~~~~

Username: Meiou

Name: Meiou Alexander

Apperance: He has long silver hair tied into a long braid he wears a black bandana in his hair to keep the rest of it out of his face. He wears a black and silver jacket(like koji) a red shirt with the mark of infinity on it with black pants and silver shoes. His eyes are a golden hue that occasionly look like hour glasses.

Personality: Hes normally quiet but will speak up when needed. He sticks up for the little guy.

Element: Time(if youll allow it)

Backround info(optional): Many say that he never seems to age that he knows more about whats to happen and whats happend then anyone else in the world. Nothing much is known about him though he seems to know about things others dont.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Username: TazoIceMan

Name: Tazo

Apperance: Short and skinny with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Personality: Shy and mysterious and not many friends.

Element: water

Other: He acts shy usually but his true hobbys are more illegal than people would think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: pol123131(with Lime)

Name: Salom

Apperance: sandy brown skin,greenish-brown eyes, dark brown hair, yellow t-shirt with a sun on the chest,and a bright pair of shorts.

Personality: very energetic and usually happy but very shy.

Element: sun ( you could say fire but its actually life, sort of )

Backround info(optional): He only uses what he needs(like water). He likes to tinker with solar panels to save as much energy as posible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: emsmu the conceded king

Name: Ken

Appearance: He has shaggy brown hair, hazel eyes, he is 5'11" and he wears a black t-sshirt with a jean jacket, with jeans. He has a chain around his neck with a moon on it.

Personality: He puts on an act in front of everybody because he cares a lot about what people think of him, he has a lot of friends but they arent friends with him for himself, they are friends with his "mask".

Element: Moon (Gravity, tide)

Background: He always loved the way the moon changed shape as it moved in the sky, he is only truley happy at two times, when he is sitting under the moon, looking at the stars in the night sky, and when it is raining, the streets flooding like the tide of the ocean.

on with the rp!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mokona ran out of the school building as the bell rang, her short brown hair that normally curved nicelly around her chin, was now much messier. She was finishing off the last bits of a granola bar as she reached the edge of the school grounds, and leaned agianst a tree. She brushed off her T-shirt and jacket, which only knocked the crumbs onto her jeans. She set her black backpack, which had been slung on her shoulder in a hurry, onto the ground, and sat down, watching the people go by. She had moved here just recentlly, and knew know one yet, save for a few people who she had to pair up with in some of her classes. She wasn't the type to just talk to people randomlly, so she hadn't made any friends yet. But, at the moment, that sutied her just fine. She liked just sitting here, starring at the sky and watching people go by. Leaning agianst the tree, she closed her eyes for a moment, thinking. She had been bothered latley, by a strange feeling that somthing was going to happen, somthing big. She had been brushing if off for the past few weeks, asumming it had to do with her moving, but it was getting annoying. Why did she feel like somthing was going to happen? What was bothering her? She shook her head suddanlly, as though to shake away her thoughts, and got up agian, grabbing her backpack. "Guess I better get moving..." She muttered, as she started to walk

Last edited by digitel_anime_fan_20 on Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I think I've seen the first episode, possibly the second, of the fourth season.)

Name: Ember Chance

Appearance: Black hair with red streaks, and black eyes with red specks. She wears a red top, and black jeans. She also has a pendant with a golden sun, an heirloom from her mother. She has slightly pointed ears.

Personality: She has a fiery temper, and it is not suggested you get her angry. Around fire, especially a large, wild one, she is the calmest, for some reason. She is very witty, and is not shy at all. She is also very stubborn, even though she is only 13.

Element: Fire

Backround info (optional): At the age of six, both her parents died in a fire, and the only thing that saved her was her year-older sister, Kisa. A couple of years later she recieved the pendant. However, being in the fire 'gave' her some strange abilities...

Other: She is a pyromaniac, and yet is calmest when there is a fire burning. Other to be revealed later.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Meiou Alexander

Apperance: He has long silver hair tied into a long braid he wears a black bandana in his hair to keep the rest of it out of his face. He wears a black and silver jacket(like koji) a red shirt with the mark of infinity on it with black pants and silver shoes. His eyes are a golden hue that occasionly look like hour glasses.

Personality: Hes normally quiet but will speak up when needed. He sticks up for the little guy.

Element: Time(if youll allow it)

Backround info(optional): Many say that he never seems to age that he knows more about whats to happen and whats happend then anyone else in the world. Nothing much is known about him though he seems to know about things others dont.

Other:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
(yes, the element of time is just fine. :) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:12 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou watched from across the street as Mokona ran out of the school building hed been watching her and some others for awile now. He knew what was coming he didnt fear infact he welcomed it. He began to wonder if the others would too but he tried to keep from thinking about it too much. "I wonder if she even knows that her worlds about to be turned upside down soon?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mokona stopped at a nearby street corner, waiting for the light to change. It was one that a lot of the kids in school used, so there were quite a few people standing around her, she ignored them for the most part, sending a nasty glare when anybody bumped her.

WhiteEdit: Please follow the 3 sentence rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember leaned against the school wall, watching the spectacle in front of her. It always amused her watching the other kids go home, particularly the ones that waited awhile. But this time she didn't just survey the scene before her, something had caught her eye.

She watched as the girl ran out, and leaned against the tree. She didn't recognise her, but had heard about her. She was the new girl. What was her name?

When the girl got up, and started to walk again, Ember followed.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:29 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

His eyes moved on from Mokona to Ember. She was different from this other girl she had discovered something within herself and that was what her made special. She might actually feel him watching her possibly even realize hes always there before and after school though never in it. He merely stood there and watched almost as if he was watching what was to be happening in time to come in that spot with her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember glanced back slightly at the feeling of being followed herself, and noticed Meiou. She shrugged. If he wanted to harm her, she would deal with him. However, since she was homeschooled, she had noticed him before, just watching the kids enter and leave school. Like her. Watching, waiting, for something to happen. But for what, she did not know.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(We should give a chance for more people to join...so as of now, lets try not to have much happen, okay guys? :)

EDIT: On second thought, since nobody else seems to be joinging, lets continue. :) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:14 am 

((YAHHH you brought this back! This was a fun RP last time but then it got to confusing for me.))

Name: Tazo

Apperance: Short and skinny with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Personality: Shy and mysterious and not many friends.

Element: water

Other: He acts shy usually but his true hobbys are more illegal than people would think.

Tazo rushed out of school trying to get out of the huge crowd when he finally made it across the sea of students. He looked around and saw a few people he knew but he wasnt really friends with. He put his head back down and walked across the field behind the school trying as hard as he could not to attract attention, for he had just pickpocketed about three people. In all the hustle and bustle, no one even notices if you snatch their wallet or their purse. He hoped no one would notice him walking across the field.

hmmm i am not sure how to make a siggy so if anyone would like to make one for me... please email me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember cocked her head slightly, shrugging. She reached into her pockets, trying to look as natural as she could, everyonce in awhile glancing around at her surroundings. She also kept an eye on the boy behind her. However, she paid more attention to the girl.

After all, she had seen the boy before, but the girl was new. And that interested her.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(lol! :roflol: Glad you came back. ;) )

Mokona stood at the crosswalk, waiting for the symbol to change so she could cross. Right as she was about to start walking, several strange feelings came over her. One, she felt like she was being watched... by several people. And two, the feeling that somthing was going to happen, had just increased dramaticlly. (thoughts) What the heck is going on here? This is getting weirder(sp) by the minuet... She stopped, and looked behind her, trying to figure out who was watching her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meious eyes suddenly went wide in shock as he saw a glimpse of what was about to happen very shortly. He couldnt let this happen to this person it wasnt there time yet. He suddenly seemed to move in a blur and grabbed hold of Makona as he dived back to the side of the street she had come from only to watch as an out of control truck came through the intercetion. "Are you ok?" He winced abit from where he had slid across the concrete on his back an it had cut through his clothes to his flesh.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As the truck went by, Ember stared in horror. The boy who had been following both her and the new girl pushed the girl out of the way of the truck... had he seen it coming? No, he couldn't have. Ember was paying attention to that side of the street at the time, and didn't see it...

When the truck passed, she checked the street once more, then ran across. "Is she okay? Are you okay?"

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next