Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
(*pokes random rpers* Where is everyone else? I"m trying to let other people post so people don't get left behind or somthing, but it's getting annoying that only two or three people out of those signed up seem to be posting regularly. --' :roll: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I'm sorry! I can't think of anything to write... braindead! *Desperately thinks* What can I write, what can I write?)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
(uh, being freaked out of your mind? I know I would be if that whole scene had happened in front of me! XD)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Naomi stared at the transformed Monoka in amazement.
"What just happened?" Naomi asked, perplexed. She couldn't believe it, then again, so many strange things had happened that day that Naomi was just about ready to believe anything.
((Are we all going to transform ourselves?)

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Puck102701 wrote:
Naomi stared at the transformed Monoka in amazement.
"What just happened?" Naomi asked, perplexed. She couldn't believe it, then again, so many strange things had happened that day that Naomi was just about ready to believe anything.
((Are we all going to transform ourselves?)

(Eventually yes, but in the name of repidetiviness, not all at once. XP)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember blinked, trying to clear the dizziness away. When that didn't work, she shook her head, to no avail. That only succeeded in giving her a headache. She must have hit her head harder than she had thought. She leaned back against the wall, fighting to stay conscience. Now was not a good time to faint!

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Narrowing her eyes to slits, she flapped her wings and flew backwards, putting some distance between her and the now perturbed snake. "All right, enough of this..." She held her hands up in front of her, palms facing towards her. Her deadly claws begin to glow a dark shadowy color, as she drew them back. "Shadow claws!" shooting forwarded, she slashed at her victim, causing it to roar in pain and frustration. For a moment, it looked like the snake would charge again-only for it’s fractal code to become visible. Putting her hand to the side, she summoned her digivice to her hand, and brought to forwarded. “Be cleansed of evil, servant of malice…Fractal code, purify!” Swinging the device forwarded, she scanned the fractal code, and the creatures digiegg flew off into the distance.

(whoa, long post. O_O)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He grinned watching this scene play out. "And so it begins once more." He spoke some more but more quietly. "Though I doubt it will ever be the same as last time..."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

She slowlly drifted to the ground, panting for breath. The moment her feet touched tera-firma, her fractial code appered, then dissaperd, revealing her in her normal human form. She colapsed on the ground, clearlly out of breath and tired.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:49 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Ken was relieved that the snake was gone. "Maye later Mokona you'll tell us how you did that, it was awesome!" he said, smiling. "If we could all do that then we would fit in perfectly here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The dizziness cleared, but Ember was left with a dull pain in her head. She looked up at Mokona, wondering if what she had seen was a result of the dizziness. Then she remembered it was the change that had caused her to back against the wall. "Did you really... I mean, did that really, I mean... Argh!"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"What...Just happend?" She stuttered out finally, sitting upright. "That was...tottally weird, and totally cool!" She shook her head, trying to straighten her thoughts.

(*is hoping that now that X-mas is over more people will reply*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He was jus so lost in thought after this event had occured. One could only wonder what he was mumbling about. Yet one could also wonder what the heck he was thinking about that had him so distracted.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember sent a quick glance towards Meiou, a funny look on her face. As she looked away, the look dissappeared.

"So." she said, her voice now found. "I guess it did happen then. Well, it was certainly interesting, to say the least. It was really cool what you did... sorry I wasn't much of a help."

She leaned against the wall again, slowly, resting her head on the cool stone and wincing slightly at the pain. She crossed her arms, and looked over at Meiou again. She stared at him for a second or two, and then said pointedly, "All right. Somethings up. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. If you would fill it in for us a bit?"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"I second that!" Mokona walked over to them, looking thourghlly confused. "I'd like to know exactlly what I just did!"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next