Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He smirked and looked to them. "If you really want to know then ill tell. You jus Spirit Evolved. Its something thats happend before when this world was in trouble. The legendary warriors came and banded together to save the world. They disapeered after that but later a group came here to save it again... I was part of that group but i am not from your world. The worlds in need of our help and even now it seems new Spirits will be found"

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember stared at Meiou, blinking as she tried to make sense of what he had just said. After a couple of minutes she gave up. "That was just about as clear as muddy water," she stated, and amusedlook on her face. "You certainly do like to make your explanations as confusing as possible, don't you? Oh well. I assume that in time... we shall find out. Until then... why don't we move on, and do a little exploring?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Twizzler0171 wrote:
Ember stared at Meiou, blinking as she tried to make sense of what he had just said. After a couple of minutes she gave up. "That was just about as clear as muddy water," she stated, and amusedlook on her face. "You certainly do like to make your explanations as confusing as possible, don't you? Oh well. I assume that in time... we shall find out. Until then... why don't we move on, and do a little exploring?"

Mokona nodded in agreement, but then shook her head and pointed up. "It's getting late, the sun's gunna set soon. Lets just try and find somthing to eat, and rest for the night."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember blinked, and then looked up. She gave a light smile before replying, "Your right. It is getting a bit late, isn't it? Meiou... since you seem to know the place better than us... you probably also know whats edible and whats not. We probably should stay together while getting the food, just so none of us get lost."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He looked at them an shook his head. "You asked i never said i could explain it clearly. Anyways yes i know whats ediable an whats not. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:27 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Ken was examining his digivice, hoping to unlock some answers. He pressed a buton near the top. The digivice started beeping and a small image was shown for a second, then it dissapeared and went abck to normal. "What just happened?" he asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Mokona frowned as she looked towareds him. "Got me, but lets get things moving. I don't know about you guys, but I'm starved!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:26 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"I'm hungry too," Naomi said, still confused about all the events of the day. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her digivice. She pushed a few buttons. A small picture of some sort of monster, similar to the one Ken saw, appeared on the screen. The only difference this time was that the monster morphed back into a picture of Naomi.
"Woah," Naomi whispered. "That was creepy."

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He shook his head seeing them do this. "Look lets get moving for food less you rather jus stand around playing with your digivices." He swore they seemed more interested in those then finding food.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember rocked back slightly, glancing around her. "He's right. We'll have plenty of time to do that later. Right now--" she paused has her stomach rumbled loudly. "My stomach is ordering me to eat."

She took a few steps away from the cave, glancing back at the others. "Well?"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mokona nodded in agreement, and walked towareds Ember. "We should probably stick together though. Safter that way-who knows what else is lurking around!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:18 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Huh? Wha?" siad Salom as he got up from a pile of dirt. "I think I got knoked out". "Man I'm hungry".

((I'm really sorry I haven't been posting for a long time))

I am in a state of SUPAH W00tNESS
Thanks for the neato set Kitten_Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:57 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
"So its unanimous! Off to find some food we go!" he said, starting to walk. "Umm... how will we know what we can eat here...?" he asked. He wasnt sure if they could even eat data.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember shrugged lightly. "Meiou's been here before," she said calmly, "And has already said he knows what is good to eat and what isn't. I guess all we have to do is look for things, and get the okay from him."

Once more, she looked questioningly over to Meiou. "Right?"

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:34 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He chuckled and looked at them. "Yeah thats right." He stretched abit looking about.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next