Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:31 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
((sorry i got a little behind - flash back to Maulior bursting in if thats ok...))

Racing through the door behind Maulior, FulXar walked into what appeared to be a resolved crisis - or at least a resolved fight. Tapping Maulior on the shoulder, he quietly said, "I'm going back to the bridge. I don't like leaving it unguarded, especially with goblins lurking about." Turning and leaving the cabin, he briskly walked back to the bridge, body shaking. Reaching the bridge once again he checked around for any other signs of disturbance, then deactivated his sphere. 'That brings back memories...' he thought sadly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:32 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

The whole scene, that was the answer. Andy had realised that that was an obviously dumb question to ask. He stared for a moment as Menai attended Karmina's wounds but broke his gaze away to make way for FulXar's departure of the cabin.

On hearing Iaran's request for help, Andy quickly took a clean towel from the kitchen counter and wrapped it loosely on her wrist, applying a bit of pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding.

"Okay, Menai... Iaran needs a bit of healing here..." said Andy, keeping an eye on the towel, the other on the goblin, which was still lying motionless on the kitchen table.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Something was pulling at her. She had to go. She didn't want to, but she must.

Karmina's eyes opened to a slit rather wearily to find Menai sitting beside her. Her arm didn't hurt anymore. Although still groggy, she managed to put two and two together.

"Thank you," she whispered before drifting back into unconciousness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

'It's nothing,' Menai replied, but was quite sure that Karmina never heard, as she had gone unconcious again. Hearing Iaran and Andy, Menai got up and walked over to Iaran.

She took Iaran's wrist and felt it. [hope Ria doesn't mind that ;) ] From what she could feel, and what she had learnt back at school, it felt like a bone had relocated itself. If she just pressed it back into place with a bit of force...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:35 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Karmina seemed much better now, he had hoped that the group won't encounter anymore untoward incidents, as time was soon running out. They couldn't afford another lapse of concentration hamper their task in destroying the portal.

Andy saw that Karmina was done being attended and Menai was about to head in their direction. He then removed the cloth from the wound to let Menai do her magic [no pun intended].

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
[[ i keep rereading the posts, and i'm a little confused. is there anyone in another ship around our main one that FulXar might see while looking around? I know Malea called to FulXar, but I'm unsure of where Malea was and just (at the time) assumed that since Maulior and FulXar were alone in the bridge, he didn't hear it. sorry for the confusion! -tim ]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Well, Tim, there is. From a distance behind, a much smaller and less powerful and less equipped boat is stalking the Squad's boat. There is only one person in the boat, and that is Dila, Elily's enemy. Your character can spot the boat if you want, but keep in mind he will probably have to do a lot of squinting into the distance, or use a pair of binoculars.]

[Awaiting for Jade to respond.]

[Also awaiting for ria to respond.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I'm going to Thailand *points to sig*. Can't role play right now, sorry! :(]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Sorry, I should have posted earlier. School starts on Monday (it's currently Saturday) so I'll be considerably busy from now until about 7 weeks into the term, when I get my report and can laze around in the heat for a while :P))

Iaran sighed in relief as Menai healed her wrist. It still stung a bit, and she would not be able to use it properly for a while, but it was definitely better than it was before. "Thanks Menai, that feels sooooo much better," she mumbled. Then she lay back in her chair, wrist resting on her stomach, and attempted to sleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Eh, it is okay. Most people are busy because of school anyway.]

[Will post later. Is currently in a hurry.]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[I've been on camp (sorry, forgot to tell you guys >_<) and there have hardly been any posts O_o]

Menai smiled. 'No problem.'

She dropped into a chair, slightly wearied. 'Well, I can't say that wasn't exciting,' she admitted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I just wanted to mention the point that Karmina is currently sprawled on the floor. Would someone kindly bring her to her cabin or do something about her?]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily's attention broke away from the conversation and actions of her comrades, as she fixed her gaze on Karmina. She took a few steps towards the fallen Songstress, a little guilty that she hadn't notice Karmina's condition a few moments ago. Elily squatted down, and examined the girl. Oh dear, she seemed to be exhausted. Maulior, who had been watching, went over and carried Karmina up. Oof. She was heavier than she looked. [Hope you don't mind, Lillie. =P ]

Maulior went into one of the cabins, noting how spacious each cabin was, and gently placed Karmina on one of the beds. The bed certainly seemed comfortable enough, so it was unlikely Karmina would wake up feeling sore. There. He left the room, not wanting to disturb her rest. Rest was crucial to recover any injuries.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Merci bien!]

Not long after Maulior left the room, Karmina awoke. She had no memory of what had occured while she had lain unconcious, as was expected. One moment, it seemed to her, she had been in the kitchen, and the next she was in a cabin that was not her own. Of the fact that the cabin was not the tiny one she had picked for herself she was painfully aware. "Painfully aware" was quite literal in her case. Although Menai had done a good job of healing her, Karmina could still feel white pain sear through her when she moved.

Lying quietly on the bed, she decided it would be best to lie there until she was feeling better, or until someone came to see her in which case she could ask to be brought to her own cabin.

Meanwhile, she lay looking out of the porthole near her bed. The sea was a sickening grey colour, but it seemed that at long last the rain was subsiding. Good, she thought quietly, for more than one reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:10 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Maulior returned to the kitchen, clearing his throat.

'All right. While waiting for our little friend here to awake...' he said, gesturing to the fainted goblin who was tied up on the table.

'...why don't we plan our next destination? I have been looking at the map. There are some towns dotted along the river which we are taking. We might want to stop by them for supplies and other things. The river takes a sharp bend a few miles after the third town, which is going to bring us way off-course if we continue to follow it. I say we start going on foot on the third town. The last major civilization we'll be seeing on the way to the mountains is a city. Of course, there are several other villages on the way, but I can't tell if they're still inhabitated or not, seeing this is a rather old map.'

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next