Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Saruri twisted her neck and looked back at the bedsheets. They were stained with bright red blood. She felt her mouth go dry as she scrambled out of bed, but then slowed down as her back seared with pain. She was trembling with shock.

The dreams were back. And what had happened to her six years ago had been true. Of course she'd never had any real doubt about the existance of those dreams, but sometimes, she found herself thinking that maybe her memories were simply lying. Now she had confirmed to herself that such dreams really were real.

Calm down, she told herself. Panicking won't do you any good.

Trying to ignore her painful. back, she stood up, and put a sweaty hand on her bedside table to steady herself. First she had to worry about the wound. And then she'd decide what she would do when it was time to get back to sleep again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Click.

Emma calmly took her key out of the door socket and gently placed it in her coat pocket. She walked down the hallway carrying a small bag which contained only her essentials. The remaining luggage would be sent from the university to her home -- which wasn't very far away as she went to the University of North Shore.

Emma glanced at the people walking pass her, some waved and smiled while some simply past her as if she was invisible. Emma didn't truly expect anyone she didn't know to suddenly wave 'Hello' to her or smile, however it would cheer her up from the dream she had encountered a few hours ago.

Emma looked at her watch and saw the time was 9:00am, her mom would be coming to pick her up just by the north parking lot. Emma took a last look at the portraits around her and the various classrooms which she would re-encounter next year as this was her first year of university.

"Emma!" yelled a deep voice from behind her.

Emma spun around only to see a young guy running up to her holding his two backpack straps, as he ran. He was fairly built, with a mushroom haircut engolfing his brown hair. His blue eyes stood out immensely and corresponded well with his fair skin. He was wearing a maroon shirt with a white stripe going horizontally through the middle of his shirt, it was surrounded by two parellel yellow lines streching out to the end of the shirt. He wore a beige pant, a little tight for him however Emma wasn't bothered on how he looked or what he wore. He was a nice guy and one of Emma's closest friends.

"Hi," Emma said as she did a small wave, implying she had seen him.

"Leaving so soon? You weren't going to say bye to me?" he asked as a small chuckled escaped his mouth.

"Oh no, I wouldn't even think of it," said Emma with a slight hint of sarcasm as she smiled sweetly.

"Haha. Anywho, I'm leaving later on today, got to go hang with my girlfriend first you know?" he asked expecting Emma to know the feeling.

"Oh yes, I dated tons of girls, I know the feeling," she said rolling her eyes.

He laughed, "Oh yes, for sure. Anyways, I'll see ya later on this summer?" he asked, hoping for a positive reply.

"For sure," she said as she hugged him and turned back towards the direction which she was heading before he had arrived.

"Bye!" he said waving his hand rapidly in the air before spinning around and running the other direction.

"Bye..."

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((What are we actually going to do in this RP?))

Caesar ran forward through the schoool yards, taking in all the details rushing past, as he glanced at his watch, realizing he was already half an hour late, not a good start to his last day. As he tried to sink into a seat without being noticed, he saw all the eyes on his body. Damn, he thought, apologizing for his lateness. As the lecture resumed, he smiled, looking at the girl seated in front of him. Anja, his girlfriend. He wanted to toy with hre long, black hair dangling behind the chair, but he couldn't, he had already caused to much of a disturbance, he didn't want to draw more attention to himself.

He just let the lesson pass, listening to the professor, talking about how to use our 'new-found, inate skills'. Complete rubbish, Caesar thought, the only reason he did the course was to get a job in teaching, who needs to know about complex vector, and matricies for teaching a bunch of 7 year olds?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Glad you asked that. Somehow, the nightcreatures in the nightmares will pass into reality. They will than hunt down each victim (which experienced this dreams such as Emma) and take them back to their world (they may be killed if taken back). There is a way to stop them, but I'm not going to reveal that just yet, maybe you'll figure it out.]

---

Emma slowly walked to the entrance of the school, slowly forgetting the encounter she had just had with her friend.

'Mom's probably going to throw a party because I'm home,' Emma thought to herself.

Usually this idea would make her jump with excitement however it didn't this time. The nightmare had ruined her day, or what was the beginning of it. She didn't feel happy, she felt alone and depressed.

Emma rubbed her head, a small headache was slowly emerging, Emma decided to take a rest on a nearby green bench.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa looked at Ember, and then opened the mirror to reveal the medicine cabinet. She grabbed some Neosporin, and some bandaids for the deeper scratches. "Wash your scratches off, Ember. Then I'll put some of this on them."

Ember nodded. After Kisa had put the Neosporin and bandaids on, Ember said, "I don't like this, Kisa."

"Neither do I, Ember. For one thing, it means we'll have to make up excuses of how we got hurt again."

(Sorry for the bad post, I am totally braindead. :zzz: Oh! And another question. Are the nightmares the same every night, or do they change?)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As the lesson finally drew to a close, Caesar sighed, and trapsed out of the university, he stroked his neck again, feeling the wound. Knowing that the wound would oly get worse, he started towards the hospital, when a sighed afflicted his vision to the left. Standing tall, behind the vale of trees was a woman. Not just any woman, but her deformed head lead him to believe that she was that of his dreams. On a second glance, however, the woman was gone. It must've been a daydream.

Caesar quickly ran to the hospital, not stopping along the war for anything, scared of what he might see, well, what he might think he sees, and any injuries. If dreaming injuries cause this much damage, what would real injuriesdo to him. As he registered at the reception, he waited for a long time to be seen for his neck, until he could finally get stitches in his neck. He headed home, and being late, he headed for bed. The house of dreams. The house of nightmares.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

'Saruri!' her mother's called sounded from downstairs. 'It's almost time for school, and you haven't even had breakfast yet!'

Saruri didn't answer. She sank down onto the seat behind her desk. She heard the footsteps of her mother coming up the stairs.

'Saruri!' a rap on the door.

'I'm not going to school today, mum,' Saruri said, keeping her tone devoid of any emotion.

There was a short silence. 'What do you mean, you're not going to school?' her mother demanded.

'I'm not feeling well. I ... I've got a headache. Please go. I'll take care of myself.'

Saruri's mother hesitated. Her daughter was never ill. Never. She hadn't even had so much as a fever in the past three years. There was something wrong. She checked her watch. It was time for her to leave for work. No time. And it just for one day...

'Well, Saruri,' she said at last. 'I'll leave you here. Best go to the doctor.'

'Yes.'

'Well, goodbye, darling.'

The footsteps sounded again, and then died. Saruri heard the click of the front door shutting. She stood up, and then wondered how she was going to be able to see how much damage had been done. If she tried to look back, she would be moving her back as well, and that would hurt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: The nightmares can be the same or different. It doesn't matter.]

---

Emma swayed her bag over her right shoulder, letting her strength carry it on through the silver glass doors up ahead. Emma arose from her sanctuary and began to walk towards the silver doors which would lead her out of the university.

Emma rubbed her head once more, the headache was dying. Emma felt a little feverish, perhaps this triggered the nightmare. However, how did those two holes emerge from her neck? Emma was very confused, she didn't know what to do or what to tell anyone if they questioned her about the unusual scar.

Emma soared through the doors and was engolfed by the golden rays of the sun. Emma put her hand over the top of her eyes to survey her surroundings. Emma instantly saw her friend, it was Victoria, however she was simply staring at Emma, grinning demonically. Emma noticed she had fangs where the wisdom teeth would be showing. Emma rubbed her eyes and focused back onto Victoria. However, she was gone.

Emma shook her head, it was a simple illusion, she must still be thinking about the nightmare.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2