Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"It was probably that dumb hoverbot," Kirsten grumbled. "It didn't seem to happy with your answer."

"You are most likely right, Miss Kirsten." Arien said, then looked at the human thoughtfully. "Would... you promise to do all you can to stay with me?"

"Of course, you silly goose!" Kirsten said.

"I'm not a goose, I'm a Dragon."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Chetou gripped her knife again. Angelus unsheathed a simialiar one. 'on ten' he murmured to her.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Eh...I guess that I'll have a human to control, too.))

Name: Slytika
Appearance: Dark skin, jet black hair, and brown eyes. Her hair is tied back into a braided ponytail and she wears deep blue clothing (t-shirt and bell-bottom pants) that have silver lining. She also has several silver rings and a small belt which holds two knives-both silver with pearl handles.
Personality/History: She never knew the meaning of having a human family and friends, so her contact with her own kind has been limited. She grew up among dragons, though she has never been with the same ones for very long. She is a very courageous person, but perfers to work by herself.

---
Slytika observed the hoverbots carrying the dragons away. She had never seen such things like hoverbots before, and was curious as to how to cripple them. She also noticed another pair of humans perparing to attack, and inched closer to them in case they needed aid.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

'1...' angelus murmured. '10.' Chetou said, and ran at the bots, her knife glinting.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:18 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Lux started violently thrashing, but the sheild held as strong as ever. She attempted to burn the sheild with her tailflame, but nothing happened. Nothing seemed to work.
"EEEEEE!" Lux screamed inf outrage.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Slytika noticed a dragon thrashing about in her sheild. Deciding that it would be best to get her out first, she found a fairly large rock and threw it at the hoverbot (she still had to experiment with their weaknesses). Much to her delight, the hoverbot's sheild over the dragon went down and the dragon was freed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The hoverbots were mad now! The attempt to give them a sense of security was one thing, but destroying their sheild was something completely different.
"You have destroyed government property!" The main hoverbot shrieked.
A large electric net covered the dragons and two humans, paralizing them.
"Just wait until headquarters hears about this!" The hoverbot smirked.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dissonanca nearly burst out laughing at the hoverbots' mistake. They got to of the humans, but they didn't get the mysterious one hiding in the trees...

Slytika noticed the hoverbots' new plan of action. She sprinted ahead to set up a trap for the hoverbots- one that would take them all out at once.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kirsten frowned slightly, and leaped onto the top of the shield. As it was circular, much like a bubble, she thought she would fall off, but with a bit of luck she managed to balance herself at the center of the top of the bubble.

Inside, Arien was crooning anxiously, watching the human and her antics. Even when Kirsten had settled herself comfortably, Arien watched her. What if the shield wasn't strong enough to hold both of them?

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:17 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Lar let out a loud roar. The hoverbots were now talking with, what they called, "leader of justice" on an armcom ((a little walkie-talkie type think strapped to their wrists)).
Lar slammed her tail down on the nearest hoverbot and set it on fire with her tail. There were a total of eight hoverbots, but now there were only seven... and Lar was not about to let the remaining bots get away with imprisoning the dragons.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A chuckled emerged from a patch of bushes nearby. This is all-too good for Slytika, as the hoverbots stopped right under her trap. She released it, and five boulders chrushed three of the remaining hoverbots and damaged another. Deciding this was a good time to make her presence known, she jumped into the clearing weilding her twin knifes.

Dissonanca was one of the dragons freed by the attacks. Heating her flame up ash to as it could go, she set fire to the already damaged bot, which proceeded to glide into one of the other bots, casing further damage. She wasn't much of a fighter, she wanted to be back in her nest, safe and sound...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4