Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Sorry about that Anubis. I kind of had some things in mind when I wrote that and I wanted to make sure I got it all out. ;) lol))

Nikkou nodded to the grey bunny and chose a seat at the table. "We really should get a bite to eat. It's getting late in the day. Marta's cooking is the best."

She looked to Ilosser. "I think talking to Pan is a great idea. Hopefully, he'll be of some help. This whole business has me really worried. If Pan doesn't have any new information, maybe we should talk to Rysta. She might know something we don't. Actually, knowing her, she probably does."

"Let's sit and eat a bit. It'll be a lot easier to investigate on a full stomach. Nisa should be back soon to see if we want anything. Maybe Marta will swing by as well and I can introduce you." The white bunny smiled and motioned to the other seats around the table.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:38 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
"More food?" asked John eagerly. "OKAY!" he exclaimed, sitting down at the table. Looking around at the others, he excitedly introduced himself to the others.

"I'm John, and I work on tractors and LOVE to skydive... "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nikkou laughed, remembering John's introduction to her day earlier. "Have you been skydiving long, John? I have never heard of a skydiving bunny before. How did you get into the sport? Also, where do you come from? I haven't seen you before, so you're obviously not from around here. Have you travelled far?"

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:46 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: Two steps forwards, one to the east and five south.
Name:Nooni (Noo)
Appearance:Baby pink all over with a delicate cream chest.
Personality: Care-free and with a baby-ish curosity.

~*~*~*~

Noo hopped along, when she heard someone laughing. Intrested, she did a quick hop, skip and jump on the spot then away she was, chargeing towards the other bunnys. Jumpinng along on the grass green...grass, she suddenly had a dizzy spell. Rolling over she landed right infront of Nikkou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Just a note, dindon, Nikkou is inside the Inn now.))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:55 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
"Only since I was but a babe. Been skydiving from when I took that wrong turn in the burrow and fell a ways down the wrong path. Now I just love the sense of free-falling." replied John. "I come from Appleton, although I'm not sure how far away that is from here. Not having my parachute to guide me as I fell kinda messed up my sense of direction.. well, that and the large thump at the bottom... but I'm sure it's not TOO far off," he answered with a smile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Appleton? That doesn't sound close. I'm going to have to visit sometime." Nikkou smiled at John. "Tanglebottom in a great place, so I haven't really travelled far. It's usually peaceful here and there's enough adventure in the forest if anyone cares to have it. This recent trouble is odd. We haven't had problems in the village for a while now." She heard the soft padding of Nisa returning down the hall.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:31 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"You should come visit," John responded. "It's a great place. I try to travel as much as I can. And although this destination was unplanned, I don't mind it so far. Now, after we get some food, maybe we can look into your recent problems."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"That's a decent plan." Nikkou smiled and nodded. Her belly grumbled just as Nisa returned.

The grey bunny stopped in front of their table. "Greetings, I know Nikkou knows me, but I should introduce myself to the rest of you. I am Nisa and I'm a server here at Marta's tavern. Can I get you anything to start? A drink or appetizer perhaps, while you decide on your food?"

"Sure. That sounds excellent, Nisa. I've been bumbling about all morning without a bite since breakfast." Nikkou smiled and blushed as her belly growled yet again.

"I see," Nisa laughed. "Well, what would you like?" She passed out menus to the bunnies around the table.

"Well, I think I'd be fine with just a nice tall glass of water and maybe some of those cute, little carrot hors d'oeuvres with the creamy sauce to dip them in." Nikkou licked her lips. Those treats were one of her favorites and Marta made some for her often whenever she came to visit.

"Of course, I should have guessed." The server took everyone else's orders and left to get drinks while they looked over the menus and decided on what they'd like to eat.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

While the waitress was away getting drinks, John looked over at Nikkou. "Well, if there is a problem happening in town here, I suppose I'd be more than willing to help out. I have the next few days off from work anyhow so as long as there's room at the tavern for me overnight, I'm willing to stick around and help out."

"Anyways, I guess first thing is to figure out would be what they're after. What is this crystal ball you mentioned? Since everything else is incidental, maybe the other thefts are a cover for this theft? Any ideas?" John directed the last towards the assembled group as well as Nikkou.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6