I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:25 am

Elisa's ears perked up. "Really? That's great! Thanks, guys!"

She then thought about Nikkou's other question. "Er.. I don't really know any places around this area. What's your favourite place?"

Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:53 am

"Well, this meadow is my favorite palce to relax, but if I want to do anything, I like to take walks in the forest. You can always find something new in there." Nikkou smiled. "Would you guys like to go to the forest or did you have another place in mind?" The white bunny looked at Elisa and John and waited for a reponse.

Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:03 am

"Oooh, the forest sounds great! I've never been in there before though," she said, nervously. "Is it scary?" She looked over to Nikkou and John for reassurance.

Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:46 pm

"Scary? Naw, it's not scary." said John. Pausing, he then added with a wink, "Of course you are talking to a skydiving bunny."

Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:38 am

Nikkou raised a little white paw to cover her mouth and laughed at John's comment. She responded to Elisa. "Well, some parts are scary, but as long as you stay where you know, you should be fine. There's always spook stories about places like that, but I think it's more to scare little bunnies from wandering off than anything else." Nikkou winked at the grey rabbit. She turned to hop back up the hill.

"Before we go anywhere, I have to stop back at the village and let some people know. Would you like to come along? It shouldn't take long." The little white bunny waited for an answer.

Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:20 am

Elisa still felt doubtful, but she didn't want to appear like a chicken in front of the others. "Er, I guess the forest would be alright." She then thought about Nikkou's other comment. "The village? Oh, I haven't seen that yet! Can we go there first?"

Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:01 am

Tiret blinked sleepily. Clover always made her a bit sleepy. Perhaps she would find Ado later, but now all she wanted to do was head into village. This wasn't a thing she did often, but she was running a bit low on supplies in her burrow... and now that she was closer to town than it, why not take the oppurtunity? Who knows, perhaps Ado had gone there.

Taking one more nibble of clover, she hopped off towards the village.

Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:35 am

Turning to Elisa, John said, "Sure, let's go!" With that, John hopped off towards town with his two new friends. 'This should be fun!' he thought.

Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:30 am

"Sure!" Nikkou answered. "There are some friends of mine you can meet there as well. Maybe we can even grab a bite to eat before heading off to adventure." Nikkou smiled and winked before leading off towards the village.

The three bunnies enjoyed various small talk along the way. Before they knew it, a trail seemed to appear underfoot. Just as she was about to answer a question John had asked her about what she liked better, donuts or danishes, the white bunny peered down the hill they had just topped and saw the village below.

"I was so busy talking, I hadn't even noticed we'd arrived," Nikkou said with a smile. She stretched out a little bunny paw to the village below. "That is Tanglebottom. The village I come from. It's so called because of the tangle trees that grow on the surrounding hills around here." The white bunny smiled warmly towards her home.

Small round homes sprinkled the shallow valley. They were a variety of pastel colors and seemed to be made of some sort of clay with thatched roofs. Smoke puffed out of several chimneys and dirt paths connected the homes. Some of the houses has small gardens of flowers or vegetables. Bunnies of all different ages and colors popped in and out of the different buildings and gathered in groups to mingle. It seemed a very inviting place.

"Well, come on. Hmm, where should we stop first?" The little bunny looked over the village and thought. "Maybe a bite to eat?" Her stomach growled slightly. "It is almost noon. I know I could use a nibble. What do you think?" Nikkou asked as she hopped down the hill towards the village. Thoughts of Marta's cooking popped into her head. She licked her lips and wondered what was on the menu today.

Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:17 pm

Name: Cow
Appearance: Greenish blue patched with Bluish green. Navy and Azure blue eyes.
Personality: Sometimes sluggish. Very smart. Yawns a lot. Is species confused, acts like a cow in general. Rather pretty, but sometimes hyper. Very kind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cow walked along a bed of clover, utterly sleepy. She was sluggish and quite tired, so she settled down for a nap, legs curled under her, just like a cow. Before she fell asleep, she even mooed a bit, which wasn't suprising. She was a very odd rabbit indeed.

Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:50 am

"Well, I DID just eat," John said to Nikkou, "but I'm always up for more food." Hopping towards the town, he paused , then turned back towards his friends. "C'mon, let's go! ... well, I guess you should lead off though, Nikkou, since you know where to go" he said with a smile.

Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:27 am

"Thank you, John. I think I shall." The white bunny smiled and lead her friends down into the village. Various bunnies stopped her to say hello and ask how her day was going. Others stood back and watched the visitors curiously.

"Hmm. Where to go first? Should I stop home or grab a bite to eat?" She asked herself. A low grumble rose from her stomach. "A bite to eat it is!"

"Come on, guys! This way!" Nikkou waved her new friends toward a well travelled path. A large, brown dwelling stood in front of them. The word "Inn" was clearly carved on a wooden sign out front. "This place is excellent," she said, turning back to her friends as she opened the door. "Just wait until you taste Marta's cooking! Oof!!" The bunny's words were cut short as she bumped into a larger, tan rabbit standing in the doorway.

"And just where do you think you're going?" The rabbit said, looking down at the smaller, white one.

Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:24 pm

It was not long before Tiret passed an Inn. She stopped, eyeing the door and sign. After a few moments of consideration, she entered, nearly bumping into another group of Rabbits who were entering at the same time.

They, too, had stopped. They were looking up at a large tan rabbit, who was speaking to them.

'And just where do you think you're going?'

The words were directed at a smaller white rabbit, or so it seemed to her. Tiret flicked her ears back, trying to figure out if she had met the rabbit before.

Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:56 pm

John followed the other two bunnies through town. Patting his belly and thinking of more food, he failed to notice Nikkou's sudden stop until he bounced off of the back of her then fell over Elisa.

"Woa, is everybody okay?" he asked, slightly dazed.

Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:40 am

"I'm fine," Tiret responded automatically. She blinked once, and then, scratching an itch on her ear, told the big Rabbit who seemed to be causing most of the commotion (to her, at least), "Mind letting us pass? I'm... umm, yeah. Need to pass." She blinked again, this time amused at her own answer. Where had that come from?
Topic locked