Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The name reverbrated in the air as she was addressed.

Isis.

She searched the group for the one who had spoken to her, her eyes scanning each individual carefully. Finally her eyes landed upon one in particular. Her arms were outstretched as though to embrace her.

Isis stared longingly at the girl's arms, wanting very much to be held by her. Instead, she looked into the girl's eyes. Her unearthly gaze powerful enough to express complex thoughts. She examined her. deciding whether to trust her or not. She took to the girl imediatly.

She stood up and walked over to her. Tears formed in her eyes as she hugged her. How she loved the feeling of Kirin's warmth and kindness. All she felt was love. How she wished she would allow herself to speak, to say something, anything. But she couldn't. She didn't know how. She had never wanted to learn.

Her pain, joy, all her emotions radiated from her small body. The air was thick with them. Her ears flattened in an expression of depression and her tail drooped.

Then she got an idea. Perhaps, these people could be her friends. Perhaps, she would learn what it was like to be a friend. To be truly loved. Of course the Dogwoods loved her but it wasn't the same to Isis. She wanted someone who understood her. Perhaps now she could have all that. She gave a mental sigh of contentment. It reverbrated in Kirin's mind, soft and sweet.

She was finally where she was meant to be.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kirin laughed as Isis twirled around in her arms. As the little girl looked at her and even the others with a bit of a sad look Kirin smiled and pulled her hand through her pink hair that was making soft wavy motions in the wind.

"It is okay not to speak, and who knows, maybe you will one day. We are all a unity of one single presence, what you feel I feel." she said trying to comfort the little girl.

She looked around and looked back yet again at Isis.

"And you know what? It is as I've been waiting for you all my life." she added.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The sadness that had filled Isis's heart for so long disipated and she felt a huge weight lift from her shoulders. If what Kirin said was true then she wouldn't have to learn to speak to communicate with them after all.

Her eyes glowed with a new warmth. She was the happiest she had ever been in a long while. Even though she wouldn't really have to learn to speak, Isis began to believe she wanted to. There were some things only able to be said through speech.

Her eyes sparkled with sudden determination. She was determined to talk. Whatever it took she wanted to hear the sound of her own voice. She was positive Kirin would be able to help her.

Then she remembered why they were there. Talking would come later, they had some very serious work to do.

Isis wriggled out of Kirin's grasp. Worry was evident from her posture. What was happening to the dieties?

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4