Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Striding over the green meadows, Awena's feet hurried her along to the place she had to go to. A small wind whipped up around the fields, seeming to drive her in that same direction she was heading for. She suddenly felt like laughing.

Skipping lightly over a smooth rock, she tossed her head back and laughed a clear, silvery laugh. Excitement bubbled up from the depths of her heart. Wherever she was going and whatever she was going to encounter there, she knew that something important would happen to her and it would leave her feeling different - in a good way - afterwards.

There was still a long way before she arrived at her destination but she could continue walking for a while yet. The pale morning light was beginning to wash through the thin clouds and she had plenty of energy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

In Julia's search to contact another seer- she was unfruitful but a clear place sprang to her mind, a moor; actually a field. I am to go there. Julia thought, and knew. She shut her eyes and lifted from the bench, taking long steps when she opened her eyes she was at the edge of a long sweeping field. Some force besides her strides had brought her here. Julia looked around cautiously before stepping within the field.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Isis had walked for several hours. Her body was pulled towards the now rising sun. Wherever she was to go was to the East. With each step the pull got stronger. Isis followed the invisible path, not sure exactly where the field she had seen was. She hoped it wasn't in a completely different country. Adjusting her possessions she trudged on.

Meanwhile...

The Dogwoods had long woken from their sleep. Outside they were shocked to find Isis was not in the tree as usual. They searched the house. There was no sign of her. Mrs. Dogwood broke into a state of panic. She sat on the couch in the living room, face in her hands and crying. Mr. Dogwood made one last pass by Isis's room, making sure he hadn't missed anything. On her pillow he found a folded piece of paper. It was a note from Isis. Upon reading it his face paled and his hands shook.

He showed the grim message to his wife.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Dogwood,

Until now I haven't said anything, even written. But this wasn't worth my silence. I have taken my leave due to circumstances that are for now unaexplainable. I know what I am doing and where I am going. You need not worry for I am quite capable of taking care of myself. I may return, I may not.

There is something I have to do. The situation was inevitable. This is my destiny. This is what I was born for. The journey I have embarked upon was absolutely necessary. I cannot explain now for there is the remote possibility that this may fall into dangerous hands. I beg of you not to show this to anyone.

Wish me luck,

Isis

Meanwhile...

It was noon by the time she arrived at the edge of the field. The sun had risen high into the sky. Isis showed no sign of exhaustion. She examined the vast area, searching for the oak from her vision, as well as the people. Sure enough, she spotted two girls beneath a huge oak. She sighed with relief. She was finally there.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa blinked. She was there, the place where she had been led to. Where was it? It wasn't in the Desert, thats for sure. She looked around, confused, and noticed others.

Were they like her? Had they been seeing visions, of the Dieties, wounded and dead?

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I've come, she realised. Before her was a green field with great green trees standing in the middle of it. The boughs seemed to stretch upwards towards the blue sky, reaching for the heavens and not quite touching. The breeze was cool and constant here.

Awena stood for a while observing the scene. She was standing near the edge of the field. It was a great green expanse of land and she had the feeling that once stepping over the line, she would never be able to turn back into her past life. Hesitating, she stood staring at the green field's edge.

There's no going back, she told herself. But once having lived a moment, there is never any going back. And I can't go back now anyway, never knowing what I should have done. I might as well go forward.

So thinking, Awena stepped over the green field's edge and planted both feet firmly inside. The grass seemed somehow fresher and greener than in other fields she had been in. Everything seemed somehow ethereal and otherworldly. Without turning back to look at the normal world from which she felt she had left, Awena moved towards the centre of this field; towards the trees.

Beneath the great trees she saw a couple of figures. Her footsteps slowing, she allowed herself to take in the images of these people. You could not come here by accident, of that she was sure of. Therefore, these people were people she was going to meet and get to know better. Having lived almost a hermit's life from society, Awena wasn't sure she liked this. She enjoyed her own company. But nothing is going to be the same, she reminded herself, remembering the horrendous sky she had seen the day before - in her dreams, her sleep, her imaginations, her visions, her waking life?

Approaching them, she came to a stop some metres away, incomprehensibly shy. At last she managed a soft "Hello."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Julia smiled, relieved that all of this wasn't a dream- that she really had arrived to this quiet meeting place. "Hello," she replied, "I am Julia..." she blinked, the soft breeze stinging her eyes and you could see the sprinkled lights of a seer's eyes in her own. She stepped closer to the other being, her feet were light and she stepped as though she glided.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Umm.. Lillie, is your character talking to Forest_Majesty's character or mine and Matt's? :) I thought it was us two, but then Forest_Majesty stepped in, and her character started talking to yours. Er.. yeah :P *me confused*))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Without another thought Isis ran down the side of the hill she stood upon. Her eyes glowed with excitement. This was where she was meant to be. This was the beginning of her destiny. She could feel a sense of purpose here she could never have experienced in her other life with the Dogwoods. It was then she realized she could never go back. Her heart gave a slight pang of sadness, but she pushed it aside. It was never meant to be.

She reached the center of the field in minutes. She stopped a few feet from the oak and put down her things so she would be more comfortable. She studied the people there more closely. She could see they were seers by their eyes. Upon further insection, she caught a glimpse of each person's character. Yes, they to were meant to be here.

Her tail waved, a sign of greeting. Her ears turned to focus on the conversation. So far all she heard we a few greetings and introductions. Her bright green eyes sparkled with intelligence and anticipation. Seeing as she never spoke, she was forced to wait for one of them to address her. Until then, she sat down on the soft grass and waited, long black hair ruffling slightly in the breeze.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Er..sorry I'm just trying to jump into the RP so I assumed that perhaps she was talking to my char-- :oops: I'm very embarrassed if she wasn't!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As Kirin sat at the large oak tree she could suddenly see many others arriving at the field.

"So this is where it all begins..." she thought.

Suddenly she saw something that stood out quite a lot from the crowd. Vivid images flashed past her eyes as she heard a soft child voice say a name.

"I.. Isi...Isis!" she said out loud not realizing it herself.

Kirin saw as the young girl sitting a bit away from her reacted to what she had just said. Kirin stretched out her arms and smiled widely, as if she was waiting for the young girl to come and meet her. The little girl reminded her very much of the three children in the family which she had met not long ago, and it felt only natural to greet her with open arms ready to give a hug.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I left it open-ended for anyone to talk to her because she had really addressed all characters instead of one person.]

Awena watched the girl who had spoken to her move gracefully towards her. She was beautiful in a magical way that Awena had never encountered before. The girl knew that she was not beautiful and she had never hoped to be. She looked as normal as a country girl living on her own could look: happy, healthy and having experienced hard work. This other girl - an elf, Awena realised with a shock of mild surprise - was ethereal and did not belong in her world. Nor did that tiny child with the tail and the ears, or the girl with the pink hair. It seemed like different world had overlapped to meet at this one point. Awena was from her own world.

"Hello," she said quietly, with a soft, shy smile. "I am Awena."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Many faces swirled in those one meadow, and Felice watched their gentle faces, they all seemed to belong together in this one field. As she stood in the field, a spell came over her, and as she felt herself flying, she saw the four of the people in a circle, spinning, she realized what this meant, they were all seers. As the heaven continued to circle her, suddenly it was broken, as a sudden spell of death awoke her senses.

As she looked around, she guessed that none of the others had seen this. She had a slight blush on her face, and tried to cover it up with a giggle, "Hey, I'm Felice."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Nice to meet you, Awena" said the elven Julia. Her dreamy like eyes fell on Felice, "Nice to meet you too..." Julia said politely, a smile adorning her lips. Her eyes raised upward, toward the sky and she breathed in the sweet air. Her pointed ears were just barely visible underneath the lustrous hair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I am Kisa," Kisa said softly. She didn't know what to think of these others, what they would do, where they would go. That was not a matter of importance to her, anyways. The important thing was, she felt, that they had all been brought here, and for a reason. For what reason, she did not know.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Kisa..." Julia replied, turning to the other, giving her a warm smile. Julia felt it was only right to be aqqainted with everyone, and she eagerly tried to be friendly to all. The fifteen year old elf, with dreamy seer eyes- a beautiful elf as well, trying to make friends with ones older and younger was a rather strange sight indeed.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next