Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Darkness's Reign (Space reserved for Katina!)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:01 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

(My first RP since coming back to PPT!)

**UPDATE**
All main characters have been
taken, but you may still PM me
for additional characters.

In the land of Torenia, many things are changing. Long has the sun been absent from the sky; casting the land into a tomb of despair. These are dark times indeed. To many inhabitants of Torenia, this is as it always has been. But this is not so...

For many generations, all in Torenia was as it should be. All of natures beings lived in relative harmony with one another, and each morning the sun rose to bring new life to the people.

During these times, there were 7 kings and queens who ruled the land as one. It was thought by some that the rulers were in fact one heart and one mind divided into 7 bodies; so alike in body and spirit were they.

It was during the rule of these 7 that the change came over Torenia. No one knew where they came from, but they brought about the end of the Golden Age of Torenia. Fierce creatures of darkness fell from the skies so densely it seemed as though death rained down upon the entire land. Creatures so foul the very sight of them could corrupt a weak soul. Gryphons, tigers, even unicorns. All the creatures of Torenia, reincarnated in darkness.

Many efforts were made to dispel the creatures, some of which were successful. Many of the beasts were killed, but they did not all leave. Nor did the darkness that now encircled the land. And so the people of Torenia lived on, slaves to the despair that threatened each day, with the dawning and a arkened sun, to crush their hopes and truly destroy what had once been a fine land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queen Althea ruled with a wisdom as deep as the stars.
Queen Torea ruled with with wit as sharp as a knife's edge.
King Torin ruled with the cunning of a fox.
Queen Syrra ruled with a warrior's passion.
King Zeros ruled with the serenity of a swan.
King Tirreg ruled with the mind of a strategist.
King Haylir ruled with the force of words.
------------------------------------------------
7 rulers, dead and gone
But their spirit still lives on

In the hearts of young ones, you will find
The ruler's strength of spirit and mind

It is to these seven you must look
To find the hope the Dark Ones took

Here they must gather; all as one
To return us to the time of Sun

So reads what is now known by all as The Prophecy of Sun

It simply appeared one day, etched into the base of the statue which now stands outside the ruins of the Palace, where the 7 kings and queens once ruled.

Now the land waits quietly for the the children to come, to save them from the darkness that has weighed down on Torenia for so long.
It is thought by all that the 7 children are the descendants of the famous rulers, and that each will share the qualtiy of the Royal figure he or she is descended from.

Nothing more is known about the fate of Torenia. All the Torenians can do now is wait...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is time for the prophecy to come true! I need 6 more people to join this RP, one to be descended from each of the seven rulers.

PM me if you want to know about any other characters. (Depending on how many PMs I get I may or may not add additional characters to the plot)

BIOS
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Accomplice:
Weapon:

Ages should be between 11-17
Accomplice: This is an animal companion (Yes, it can be mythical. Mythical creatures fairly common in Torenia)
Weapon: No guns or modern weapons! This is set in medieval times. Magic can be your weapon, as long as it's not too powerful.

Let's get started!

My Bio
Name:Ryn
Descended From:Queen Althea
Appearance:Long black hair falling about to her waist, offsetted by deep grey eyes. She is of average height for her age, rather thin and with a fair complexion.
Personality: Ryn often seems cold and distant; this tends to deter people and has isolated her for most of her life. Only the stubborn insist on befriending her. This can be a fairly challenging task, but it is worth it.
Accomplice:Ryn's accomplice is a Dragyn (A small dragon, similar to Anne McCaffrey's Fire Lizards) called Tyrr. She has navy blue scales and silvery eyes. Ryn has been bonded to Tyrr for only a few weeks; having found her alone near her mothers nest.
Weapon: Glaive

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Last edited by .:Requiem:. on Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((The first RP I'm signing up for since I've come back to PPT (remember me? I'm the old Icey) Anyways, this sounds too good! BTW requiem, I think you forgot gender))

Name: Matthew
Descended From: Queen Torea
Appearance: Short, straight black hair which matches his brown eyes. He is of average height and weight for his age.
Personality: He is friendly, but doesn't talk a lot and will be very thoughtful. Like his ascendant, Queen Torea, he has a sharp wit. He is very modest and will not brag. He keeps his feelings and thoughts inside and tries to be kind to everyone.
Accomplice: His accomplice is Cilla, which is a bright, yellow glowing star with deep black eyes that are somehow also blue at the same time. Cilla lost her powers in the sky a while ago and fell because the people's hopes were gone. She fell into Matthew's house, where they became friends. ((can it be a star, requeim?? If not, tell me and I will change it.))
Weapon: A silver blade that is shaped like a moon, with the sharp part on the outer side (sort of like a sickle, I guess). The hilt is golden, with moons and stars imprinted into it.

Last edited by Divine on Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:47 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Amdir Mallorn
Descended From: Queen Syrra
Appearance: Black hair, black eyes, and wears only black clothes. Around her neck is a crystalline Griffon pendant. On her back is a pack filled with many items...
Personality: She is quiet, and thoughtful. She is very stern, and harsh, though she doesn't mean to be.
Accomplice: A Griffon (my spelling of Gryphon) called Mayou. Mayou is pure black, except for a spot on her chest which has a white marking on it. Mayou has been with Amdir as long as Amdir can remember, and still they don't fully know each other.
Weapon: Hand-and-a-half sword

(You probably don't know me, as I was gone for almost a year before I rejoined. Might I say, that I feel this RP will go very well, and I shall enjoy it?)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:51 am 

Name: Kate
Descended From: King Torin
Appearance: Long red hair that goes to her shoulderblades and amber eyes. About 2 inches taller than most people her age with average weight.
Personality: Kate acts mysterious and quiet around others. Not many can tell whats on her mind and she can get angry very quickly.
Accomplice: Kate's accomplice is a redish-orange 4-tailed kitsune called Hizeme. She has eyes that match Kate's. She was found hunting alone in a forest one day by Kate and Hizeme grew a liking to her because of how much they were alike.
Weapon: Fire Magic

[my second RP on PPT, though I've roleplayed in varios other places]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

oh I've been looking for a good RP to join. I'm making another male we seem to be overridden with females lol. although i have a wonderful female character...will save her for another time I guess..

Name: Dagen
Descended From: King Tirreg
Appearance: Dagen has semi-short Grey-Black hair, which refuses to lay flat. He has Violet colored eyes and a very intense stare. Dagen possesses fairly good looks, a smile that can be both charming and sarcastic. He's mostly seen in earth tone colors of greens, grays and browns.
Personality: Dagen is quite bright; he has a fondness of reading and can sit for hours pondering on various subjects. He loves to explore the forest and knows how to live off the land. He is slow to anger and always seems to give off an air of calm.
Accomplice: a Phouka (shape-shifting faerie) named Raef
Weapon: Enchanted Longbow

Image~My Neko Set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:59 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Zion (Her real name is Zioniny, but everyone calls her "Zion.")
Descended From: King Haylir
Appearance: Zion looks a lot like a large sprite without wings. Her hair is short and naturally colored white. (One of her grandparents was a sprite.)
Personality: Just as King Haylir, she can persuade anyone of anything with ease. Zion can be quite scary if you get on her bad side. She is a great warrior, but has compassion when needed.
Accomplice: A sprigon named Quontion. A sprite mixed with a dragon. It basically is just a regular dragon, but without gender and can change form.
Weapon: Magic Sword

Image Set by me
Request Board

Last edited by Puck102701 on Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I would have joined as a queen, but as all of those positions seem to be gone I wish you all fun roleplaying ;) This seems like a really good one :)

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:07 pm 

bah, all the good ones are taken, thats what you get for not being here i suppose..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Hey, the place for the descendant of King Zeros is open though, isn't it? o_O Ignore this post if not...))

Name: Irina (Ee-ree-nah)
Descended From: King Zeros
Appearance: Not particularly beautiful, although her eyes are deep and reflect a calm personality.
Personality: Never raises her voice above a whisper, and can be really quite quiet and shy at times. She hides a lot about herself, though. ((will be revealed later))
Accomplice: A small, white, bird-like creature called Lika (Lee-kah) with a black beak and blue specks on her breast. Irina has had her as a friend as long as she can remember, and they seem to share many secrets.
Weapon: Bow and arrow spelled with some minor runes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm very downcast that all places have been taken, I thought you would save a spot for me Requim! Bah, it is alright- good luck with your RP!It has super potential- *mutters about not catching good RPs in time))

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:28 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Alright, that's all the main characters. Let's get started! The RP begins with each of the characters getting a sort of...pressure in their mind which finally drives them almost unconciously to gather at the place where the prophecy is written||

Ryn raised a hand to her forehead, rubbing it as though that would ease the slight headache she had developed. Picking up her bucket of water she continued towards her hme, but stopped again only a minute later to bring her hand to her forehead again. Shaking her head in irritation, she wandered off, eyes closed, then back towards her bucket. But as she turned towards the water, it seemed as though the pain her head worsened. She decided to test it. She turned int he opposite direction and took a few steps. Sure enough, the headache eased slightly.

Giving shrill whistle, she had to wait only a few moments before Tyrr swopped down from the surrounding trees, allighting on Ryn's shoulder and curling around her neck.
"C'mon Tyrr, we're going."
The small spot of her mind accupied by Tyrr burst in an orange flash of curiosity.
"I don't know where. Somewhere."

So they were off, walking in whatever direction the pain in her head told he to. She realized that she knew where she was going only as the statue containing The Prophecy of Sun came into view.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Matthew was walking along the trail to find some food, when suddenly he suddenly saw an image of the statue and the Prophecy of the Sun. The Prophecy of the Sun was shiny with bright light, and the words became very clear.

"7 rulers, dead and gone
But their spirit still lives on...

Here they must gather; all as one
To return us to the time of Sun..."

Matthew repeated these words over and over. These words all puzzled him, but he now knew where he must go. "Come on Cilla. We have to go to the Temple of the Sun." Cilla flew from her perch in the tree and flew towards Matthew. She led the way with her golden light.

((sorry it's so bad, but I have a project due tomorrow, kinda rushed it, couldn't think))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Dagen sat upon a huge bolder perched atop a rather unimpressive hill. He often sat at this spot on the small hill because if afforded him the best view of the road out of town which lay in the valley below.

“Late again…as usual.”

He muttered affording a small glance to his right, before quickly looking back at the road below. User and his rickety old wagon should be arriving soon he thought to himself and he wanted to get the latest news from the world beyond.

“I’m not late, you’re early…as usual.”

Came a reply that was more automatic and more of a greeting than a statement. Dagen turned his head to fully address the creature that had made its way beside him. It appeared to be a small black and brown pony but Dagen knew better…much better.

“True.”

With their usual greeting out of the way Dagen gave his friend Raef a better look. He never knew what to expect when he turned his head to face the shape shifter during their meetings on the rock, but one thing was certain…he never tired of the variety of creatures the Phouka could assume.

As the boy rolled his head from side to side to try and ease a growing headache, he glanced back at the valley below.

“There it is! That’s his old wagon or I’m a toad!”, he exclaimed.

“If you ever become a toad…that would be a feat to behold”, said the black and brown pony.

The young lad ran his fingers though his gray-black hair and rubbed his throbbing temples.

“Lets go down and see what the world has been getting into shall we?”
Dagen rose with the ease of one accustomed to a long nights watch, he managed about fice paces before having to place both hands on his forehead.

“Are you alright Dagen?”

The young man turned to face his friend and to his astonishment found the blinding pain that had stopped him in his tracks just moment before, to be gone.

“I am now…I had a pain and now it’s gone, must be sun heat.”

Giving his head one final rub, he turned to his friend.

“Come on I want to catch him before he get into town.”

As the woodsman turn to walk down the well-worn path to the road he was again blinded with pain, he again stopped.

“Maybe I should find some feverfew to ease this head pain before I talk with User. I saw a plant not far from here.”

Dagen turned to his left and managed about three paces before having to drop to his knees in pain. He soon felt small hands on his forehead.
“I know of a feverfew plant that’s closer, can you follow me?”

Raef had morphed into his natural state, a small fae which stood no higher than a grown man’s knee.

“It’s along the path to the old palace, it’s not that far, you can make it!”

Dagen managed to nod his agreement and once again on his feet began to follow the Phouka, but to his surprise found the pain easing again. As he walked he noticed that when he kept to the path that lead to palace ruins the pain would lessen or even go away, but if he faced any other way the pain would return.

“You know Raef, I don’t think this is an ordinary headache it only hurts when I face any direction but this one…I think someone or something is trying to get my attention…and it has succeeded!”

Dagen along with Raef followed the old path, something was calling to him…something powerful…and he was going to answer it.

Image~My Neko Set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Zion made a clicking noise with her tongueand Nymi, her sprigon, flew over to her. More clicking sounds resulted in Nymi transforming itself into a large bird-like creature. Zion crawled on Nymi's back and off they went.
Zion made more clicking noises. These sounded sad and mournful. Almost saying that they wouldn't see their homeland for a long time, which was exactly what she was saying.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir stopped, and bent down slightly, putting her hands on her knees. "Mayou! Do you think we're far enough away that they won't catch us."

A Griffon swooped down, and landed lightly on a tree branch. Even one who had never seen a Griffon before would know she was no regular Griffon, for she was as black, blacker even, than night, even her eyes. The only part that wasn't was a patch of white on her chest. "Possibly. If they catch us, then obviously we have not gone far enough."

Amdir nodded, still trying to catch her breath.

"Probably not, for you humans are so slow. And they have horses, you do not. Horses can travel farther and faster than humans." Mayou said, and started to preen herself.

Amdir nodded, then looked up at Mayou. "Mayou? Do you think I could..."

As if sensing what the girl was about to say, Mayou jumped up, glaring scornfully at Amdir, and landed heavily on the branch where she had been laying. A little too heavily, for it broke on impact.

"Braawk! What do you think I am, girl? A Hippogriff, who will take you here and there as you wish!?" Mayou said, rolling over slightly. "Pshaw!"

Succeeding in not laughing, Amdir started to apoligise.

"Oh, shush. I know you didn't mean it. Now, which way should we go?" Mayou asked, glancing over at Amdir.

Amdir paused, looking at the Griffon. "What! You expect me to lead the way?"

Mayou chuckled lightly. It was a strange sound, sort of between a purr and a squawk. "You were the one that decided to run away."

Amdir sighed, and nodded. She closed her eyes, and pointed in a direction that seemed right.

"We go this way."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next