Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Irina was on her way home when she first felt the pain. Lika stopped in her tracks for a moment, and cocked her head at her friend. Irina shook her head in response and continued down the steep cliff face. However, the further she went, the worse it got. She finally sat down, clutching her head in both hands. What was happening to her? She had never felt pain so intense, nor so sudden.

Lika turned back again and landed on a nearby branch, looking worried now.

"Shall we turn back?"

Irina sat motionless for a while and then nodded. Her sister would be angry that she would be late, but she wouldn't stay it for long. And sunset from the old palace ruins was beautiful on a day like this - it always calmed her down. Still rubbing her temples slightly, Irina started back up the slope, feeling relieved that the pain was easing slightly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ryn found that the persistant headache faded to almost nothing, so long as she lingered around the statue. If she tried to move away, however,t he pain returned so sharply it nearly caused her to fall to her knees in anguish. Finally, she settled herself on the base of the statue; Tyrr curled around her shoulders.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Matthew had only been to the statue once, when he was very small, so he did not remember the way. However, he seemed to know by heart which paths to take to reach the statue today. He found that when he moved the right way, he felt lighter and more comfortable, and when he moved the wrong when, something would be telling him, in his mind, that this was the wrong way. Cilla had been leading the way before, but now he was leading the way.

"Cilla, are you sure I'm going the right way?"

"I don't know, but I have a feeling you are."

A while later, he had made it to the statue. The ruins of the castle lay in front of him, looking hopelessly grey and lifeless. Yet a statue was in front of the castle, and the prophecy was carved into it. In front of the statue was a girl with long black hair, with an average height. She had grey eyes. A small dragon was curled around her shoulders Matthew moved to the statue, a few feet away from the girl and sat down, Cilla floating above his head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ryn remained silent as the boy and his...what was that, now floating above his head. Ryn was fairly knowledgable about the creatures that inhabited Torenia, but she'd never seen anything quite like that.
She gave no sign, though, that she'd even noticed the older boy's arrival, until he sat down a few feet away

Even then, she did nothing but turn her head and peer quietly at him.

Tyrr, she murmurred to her dragyn, using their telepathic connection, Can you find out anything about him and his....whatever that is, without him feeling it?

Tyrr did not respong with words, but a short hesitation, then a green burst of confirmation in the back of Ryn's mind. She rose from Ryn's shoulders, perching atop the statue to get abetter view if the pair before sending out a small burst of telepathic energy, hoping to retrieve some information from the minds of the boy an his companion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

About an hour or two later, Amdir and Mayou entered a clearing. Within the clearing were a statue, and four others. Two Humans, a Dragyn, and... something else.

"Mayou, what is that?" Amdir asked.

"Why don't you go introduce yourself, girl? Maybe he'll tell you. I really am not the one to be asking, you know." Mayou said, curtly.

Amdir sighed. "Alright then. I take it, from your comment, you think they aren't one of them." However, she paused, unsure whether to go on or not.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

A little while later, when the pain in Irina's head had eased considerably, they finally found themselves in the familiar clearing. However, today the statue wasn't as quiet and peaceful as Irina knew it to be: in fact, it was surrounded by people. She looked around for a familiar face, but recognized nobody. Lika was holding firmly onto her right shoulder, and Irina reached up automatically to stroke her soft feathers.

"Who are they?" she whispered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cilla noticed the small dragon perching above the statue and whispered to Matthew: "The dragon seems like it is spying on us. We better be careful."

Matthew replied quietly, "Cilla, do you think they are from the dark side?"

Cilla looked back at the little blue dragon with silver eyes. "I don't think so. They feel good to me."

"Can you use your star power to find out?"

Sadly, Cilla replied, "I'm sorry. When I fell from the sky, I lost almost all of my powers, as you well know. Stars' powers comes from hope, and there is no hope here." She stared at the grey clouds and hopeless, barren land.

"Four more have come." Matthew told her. One was a girl dressed totally in black, and with her was a Griffon, something he had read about a long time ago. The other was an older girl, and she was accompanied by a bird-like creature.

"Why are there so many people here all of a sudden?" Cilla asked.

Matthew answered by repeating the lines he saw from his vision earlier:

"Here they must gather; all as one
To return us to the time of Sun..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Standing on a path just inside of the woods stood a young man and a rather small human-like creature. Dagen scanned the area around the old palace with his woodsman eyes. Normally a rather uninhabited area it had become quite populated, so far he counted four people, and he was still uncertain if anyone else could be in hiding around the area.

“Seems like I’m not alone in my journey to this place. It causes me to wonder what might really be going on around here.”

The young lad looked down toward his knee to his shape-shifting friend. Raef who was still in his natural form deserved a long look from his human friend. Raef had slightly pointed ears, he was slender in build and possessed rather large green eyes and long sandy-brown hair. The Phouka wore no clothes but was covered with a thick brown fur slightly darker than his hair, which ran from his waist to his cloven feet.

Dagen had many years of friendship under his belt with the Phouka. It was normal to see Raef in all shapes and sizes of creatures but it was odd indeed to see him in his natural form for so long.

“It’s unusual for you to stay in your natural form so long my friend, do you know anything of what is going on here?

The shape-shifter gave his human friend a small smile.

“No more than you I’m afraid, but one thing I know for certain…this is no ordinary gathering.”

“Agreed”

“As I see it, we have two choices, we can either hide out here for who knows how long, or try to talk to these people and find out what is going on here.”

“Agreed”

Dagen began his short decent out of the woods and down the small hill into the clearing below, he made his entrance with more noise than he normal did, mostly to indirectly announce his presence to those around him. He didn’t think he was in danger but he could get to his longbow strapped to his back if the need arose.

Not more than a few paces ahead of him stood the stature which contained the The Prophecy of Sun. Dagen had read those words a thousand times before, almost immediately upon seeing the stature the last two verses of the prophecy came into his head.

It is to these seven you must look
To find the hope the Dark Ones took

Here they must gather; all as one
To return us to the time of Sun

He shook his head slightly, he looked around at what faces he could, he seemed to be the oldest present. He looked back at the one young girl sitting at the foot of the stature, she had quite long black hair and looked as if she has missed a few good meals. Dagen decided that since he was closest to her, he would approach her first.

“Lovely day today…wouldn’t you agree?”

Image~My Neko Set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ryn looked up att he one who had addressed her with faint curiosity visible in her eyes. For a moment she did not speak in reply; parly due to the fact that she chose t observe him carefully before answering and partly due to the fact that she was trying to process the information Tyrr was sending to her in swirls of color and emotion in the back of her mind.

"Hm?" she said when she finally chose to answer, perking a brow and looking around the barren landscape. "Hardly..." she muttered, a hint of disdain edging her voice. She immediately cursed herself for it. She never quite seemed to come off the way she wanted to, and snotty was certainly not how she wanted to be viewed at te moment.

Finally deciding she'd learned enough about Matthew and Cilla, (though she still wasn't entirely sure what Cilla was), she gave a soft whistle out loud and Tyrr returned to her shoulders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"There are others now." Mayou said.

"Do you have to go stating the obvious?" Amdir asked. "I wonder why they are all here..."

Mayou blinked, and muttered something. Amdir glared at her lightly, and then, sighing, Mayou repeated what she had said. "There should be three or four others coming, as well."

"What?" Amdir asked, surprised.

Mayou stretched her wings, and then said in a singsong voice:

"It is to these seven you must look
To find the hope the Dark Ones took

Here they must gather; all as one
To return us to the time of Sun.

"I believe it is very old, and I don't think the Griffons started it. However, we have repeated it to our young ones for many hatchings. It may be here and now that it is talking about."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((BTW, I'm a little confused in this RP. Are all our characters meeting somewhere or...?))

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:23 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Yes. They're all meeting at the statue where the Prophecy of Sun is carved.||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:29 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Got it. Sorry!)) Zion and Nymi
Nymi flew over forests of lush green and oceans of sparkling waters.
Zion made clicking noises with her tongue to Nymi. Translated, she said,
"Faster Nymi! We need to get to the statue!"
At her command, Nymi sped up and was soon going so fast that Zion had to duck behind Nymi's head to avoid the wind.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir sighed, and then stepped forward slightly. With the change of angles, she could see the Statue much better.

"Mayou, look. It's carved on the statue, too." Amdir said, examining the statue. "And it looks kind of like a sun."

Mayou didn't answer, just nodded her head slightly. Seeing that she would recieve no answer other than that, Amdir neared.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Dagen tilted his head to one side at the dark haired girls answer.

“Well, if you can’t see the loveliness of the day,” he said with a small smile, “your losing much.”

As something small and blue raced toward the girl he was slightly taken aback, he had almost begun to think Raef had decided to shape shift again before he realized that it was a small dragon like creature and it must be befriended to the girl since that was where it was now perched.

“But”

He continued with a small pause to again look at the creature around the girls shoulders.

“Asking about the day wasn’t really what I was after, but let me introduce myself before we go any further.”

Dagen gave a small bow to the young girl

“My name is Dagen, may I ask yours?”

Image~My Neko Set!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next