Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lost Time- need lots of members! join now!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The year is 17,891 A. D. Massive explosions have destroyed all life... except for the Gifted. Of course, there are other normal people. But they've only survived because their parents left them underground. They have developed a thriving community, but daily the Gifted find them. They must go to the surface, but those who can control time stop them. But now, a small group of the normal have found the power those above have. And they will liberate their people at any cost.

The powers are basically: Fire, set something on fire; Water, start a flood, or produce drinking water; Time, stop time for 3 minutes; Light, blinds opposition

Name:
Power(Fire, Water, Time, Light):
Live Under or Above?(All above use Time:
Personality etc. will be reflective of your Role-Playing, and any important history your character can talk about.

Name:Tanchi Lu
Power:Time
Live:Below

Join now.

Last edited by Uncle Xyzzy on Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Tawri (haha!)
Power: Water (if only there was Air...)
Lives: Below

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tanchi walked through the forest, looking for animals. Animals were his only companionship, as he had the Gift. The kid who had first stumbled on it, he had turned to the other side, so anyone with the gift was banned from the underground world. Supposedly, there were three others with the Gift who hadn't been killed by animals, or joined thoseAbove. And for good reason, too. With the power they had, it was too easy to make a mistake. Tanchi had almost lost a hand, and he nearly blinded himself twice. For some reason, those who were born above could only use Time, and the other three elements had just been discovered. Four drownings, three third-degree burns, and too many people blinded to count were the results of the power. Tanchi had just learned to use Time properly, and it was difficult even to someone who had used it several times. Suddenly, he heard three loud twangs. He stopped time just before one of three arrows could hit him in the chest. Too close, he thought to himself. Who shot those? I don't see anybody in the direction they came from...
He started time, only to hear two more "twangs". From completely the opposite direction. Although he was unaware of it, a boy came up, stopped time, and placed the arrows directly in front of him. As luck would have it, as soon as he started time, Tanchi stopped it again. Now it was the boy who was frozen in place. He saw the kidright by the arrows. He put the quiver full of arrows on his own back, took the bow, and unfroze time. With an arrow pointed at the kid.

"Whoever you are," began Tanchi, with plenty of faked confidence, "don't try anything funny. Why were you trying to shoot me?"

The boy weakly stuttered, "I-I wa-was trying to- ehm- hit that uh, uh, sn-snake. Yeah, the, uh, snake."

"I don't see any snakes, liar!"

"P-please. Don't, don't hurt me. Please. Th-they made me d-do it. Th-the vill... villagers. They don't w-want anyone... here. Because, well... the-the last one. He started a flood. It, it killed a little girl."

"Say, kid. Where'd you get this bow and the arrows?" asked Tanchi.

"The- the um, shop."

"Well, then. Let's make a little deal. You tell them to let me in your village, and I don't shoot you."

"I, I'm not s-sure." muttered the boy.

"Oh, is that my grip loosening?" laughed Tanchi.

"Yes! Yes, I'll tell them!" With that, he ran off, crying.

Tanchi walked away, looking at the bow the kid had left. It was really fancy. A "compound" as it was called. It even had a mouth piece so he didn't have to grip the string with his fingers. Another good job at faking power, by Tanchi the great. Now only if he could learn to shoot straight, people would really give in. He wanted to help his people, but really he just wanted to be allowed somewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Flare
Power(Fire, Water, Time, Light): Fire
Live Under or Above? Under
Personality etc.: She is usually quick to anger, however, there are some instances that she does not. She carries a rose with her at all times, the last thing from her town she was able to keep. More to be revealed later.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:25 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tanchi walked through the forest with the time stopped. He had seen the general direction the boy had gone in, and was heading toward the town. If there was one prime occupation for him, it was thievery. And since that town had sent a kid to kill him, it was his duty to leave with a full wallet. A full stolen wallet. Usually, the people to send out assassins were judges or mayors, maybe the police. As luck had it, he managed to stop time just as a very heavy mustached man was handing 80 gold pieces to the kid who had attempted to shoot him. If the kid had lied about an assassination, he didn't deserve this sum. Rather, the smart guy who escaped should get money. So, it would be perfectly alright to steal the money. And, of course, the new bow and quiver full of arrows on the kid's back was his for the taking. He was Tanchi the Robber, and he could do anything. And maybe, he would steal the legendary stone that would give him the rest of the elemental powers. Maybe, he would rule the world above once he could control fire, water, and light.
He stopped himself. One of his habits was counting his chickens before they hatched. He had to stop thinking about what he could do, or he might do something stupid. Something stupid, like not setting a match to the boywer's shop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Flare was kneeling, looking up at the town. Her eyes were watery, and she knew that if she didn't leave soon she would cry, and that she could not let happen. Not in front of them, anyways.

She clutched the rose in her hand, so hard that the thorns broke into her skin. She did not notice the pain, nor the blood dripping down her arm.

She was fuming in a cold anger, one that would well up in time, and eventually overwhelm her if she did not stop it.

Why? was her only question. Why did he do it?

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tanchi left the town, having set the town hall on fire. Sure, they could fingerprint him, but he wasn't in any computer. During a timestop, someone who had been touched would remember. In fact, he was probably being drawn by a detective at the moment just because of the proof that he had stolen the archery set. It didn't matter, any way. He didn't care much for technology. Some of his people wanted him to steal a computer so they could study it, but all he knew is that it was a little black things with little golden things on front. And of course he would need the box it was in, but he didn't know what that looked like. He would be very bored looking for a computer. But, nonetheless, he decided to look for one. He saw a large building up in a city ahead. It seemed to be higher than all the trees, and it would be exactly where someone would hide a computer. He stared at the smoke coming out of a... ...thing on the top. What was that again? It looked like fire, but it was a hot day during the summer. No one could be that cold. He ran toward it, then marveled at the huge glass doors. I should just steal those, he thought to himself. But when he walked inside, he realized that whatever door he stole, it would never compare to the things in there. He stared in awe at the marble (it didn't matter to him that it was plastic) and the pillars (styrofoam). Then, he saw it. The box. He walked up to it. He saw a small square plastic thing with gold bars on it. And next to that was a "screen". On it he saw boxes. They had funny words on them- "Solitaire" and "Energy Chart". An arrow was pointed toward the Solitaire thing, with a picture of a man underneath it. He wasn't quite sure why anyone cared about this box, but maybe, if he just got it to his people, he might be let back in to society. He began to pick it up. He accidently turned time back on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Nephilas
Power(Fire, Water, Time, Light): Light
Live Under or Above? Below
Personality etc.: Cool and collected at all times. He once dwelled in the overworld, but was cast down for some crime that he will not speak of. He want's nothing more than revenge on the world that betrayed him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tawri Sat in the middle of a small clearing, hands raised. Concentrating hard, she peered intently at the ground before her. A small trickle of water appeared, growing steadily stronger until it became a small, controlled flood, which rushed across the clearing and slammed into a tree, neary felling it.

Yes! she celebrated mentally. I'm actually getting the hang of this..

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Flare stood up, slightly shaky. Glaring once more at the town, she walked away from it, not caring where she went. She didn't know anything other than the town anyways.

She sighed, shaking her head slowly. It was past, now. Perhaps one day.... but it was gone. She stared blankly at a bunch of trees in front of her, and headed towards that place.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tanchi didn't notice that time had started- the people around him were as good as frozen, anyway. One moment, they were happily playing solitaire on their computers, and the next moment, someone was carrying their computer away. They wouldn't have known what to say had they been able to speak, anyway. "Hey, uh, that's my computer, could you please put it back on my desk?" They would look like fools. Worse yet, they might lose their jobs. If you can't stop someone from stealing your PC, what could you do? So, most of them didn't move. One hid under a table, whimpering. A policeman walked past the door, but didn't get a chance to do something. Tanchi had already frozen time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Nephilas peered down into the darkness of one of the many swere holes that lead to the underneath. He turned and looked aroundhimself, these men had once been his comrades, and in an instant they had turned on him. Of course he too had betrayed their trust after a fashion, but that was nothing compared to what they were about to do to him.

"So, any last rquests?" a tall red haired man said to him, "You'll be as good as dead after this old friend, so I think we'll give ya alittle somthing for the underlife haha!" A few of the others laughed with him.

"Just one Orphen," Nephilas replied, "Tell me what you did to her?"

"Don't worry, she ain't dead... yet," Orphan said with malice, "She's being taken to a Reclaimation Facility, the Wing 7 building, she'll undergo some brainwashing and sooon enough, be the perfect slave to serve the community." Nephilas lunged at Ophen, but the chains around his hands and feet held him back, "Calm down buddy, it won't even matter after this."

"Orphen, if you do this, I swear I'll kill you." Nephilas said with a growl.

"Then come get me... old friend," and with that, Orphen shoved Nephilas back into the blackness. He disappeared into the inky blackness without a sound.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:54 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Name: Kai Aron Lancer
Power: Light
Live: Below
Personallity: Dark and Mysterious, jumps to conclusions too often, doesn't like to talk or even interact with other people, Lost much of his memory, vaguely remembers his parents who he is always on the look for, has a really bad temper.

I can't start know, i need to find out if I'm gonna be grounded or not...If i don't post again by next tuesday, ignore me...however, i will try to sneek out of my predicament

Fighting the darkness,
One flashlight at a time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tanchi saw the police than realized what had happened. He quickly stopped time, then ran off. He was going to go underground. He had the computer. Hopefully, he wouldn't run into anybody. He had to get there as soon as possible. After all, this thing would make him a hero.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]