Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Sandy Waters (Closed; possible saved position)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:10 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The Denatou Camp bustled with activity, even though it was starting to get dark. One of the horses neighed, and the children crowded around a sleeping Moor Cat, giggling gleefully. They poked it lightly, wanting it to wake up, then jumped back in gleeful delight as the Cat growled at them.

The Storyteller watched them, thinking that if the children didn't calm down soon, one of them would be hurt. Although the Moor Cat had been with them many years, it was still a wild creature, after all. He smiled as an idea came to his head.

"Kisa!" he called, addressing the leader of the Denatou. She looked up over at him, a questioning look on her face. "Do you remember when you went with Shadow and the Segacorn to the center of the Desert?"

Kisa smiled, and nodded, understanding now what he was doing. "Yes, I do. And you can't forget all the others that were with us, right, Ember?" she called back. Although they were all near eachother around the campfire, she done this so that the children would come.

The children paused, drawing nearer to the Campfire. They were smart enough to know when a story was about to be told, and this sounded like one they had not yet heard. The Moor Cat followed, and flopped down by Ember.

"Yes, they were important to the story, too. Why don't you tell it?" Ember said, addressing the Storyteller.

He nodded, and began. "Kisa Chance looked down into the river..."

Rules:

1. This isn't necessisarily (SP?) a rule, but it is still important. That was not the beginning, but an introduction. Although the Storyteller is telling the story, be sure to put thoughts and emotions into your posts. Role Play regularly. As I said before, that was only the introduction.

2. Try to post regularly. If something happens and you cannot be on, please be sure to try to contact me.

3. Have fun!

Bio:

Name:
Magic (if any):
Weapons (if any):
Animal Partner (not required): (Also, add a little about how they met if they have known eachother for a long time, their appearance, and a little about their past.)
Other:

My Bios:

Name: Kisa Chance
Species: Denatou Elf
Appearance: Sandy-Blonde hair and stormy-grey eyes. She wears the Denatou traveling outfit, and a quiver is on her back. On her belt is are two pouches, and around her neck is another one.
Magic (if any): Storm, Light, and limited healing
Weapons (if any): Bow and Arrows, the Elfstones
Animal Partner (not required): Nika, the Rainbow Segacorn. At the tip of her horn is a bright green, and at the base is a bright red, and inbetween are all the colors of the rainbow. Her wings are the same, only much lighter. Her main body is mostly white, however, at times it is different colors, depending on her mood. On her forehead, there is a Daimond gemstone.
She was sent by the other Rainbow Segacorns to get something from deep inside the Sandy Water Desert, and was told that the leader of the Denatou Elves, Kisa Chance, could help her get there...
Other: Kisa Chance is the leader of her tribe. When she was seven, her parents were killed in a fire. She has a younger sister named Ember that she takes care of.

Name: Ember Chance
Species: Denatou Elf
Appearance: Black hair with red streaks, and black eyes with red specks. She wears a red top with black pants, and on her back is a quiver. She has a pendant shaped like the Sun around her neck.
Magic (if any): Pure fire
Weapons (if any): A bow and arrows made out of the branches of the Firegold Tree.
Animal Partner (not required): Shadow the Moor Cat. Most of the time she is black, however, she can change her color to perfectly match her surroundings. She is an was banned from the Moor where her home originally was, and cannot return.
Other: Ember does not have complete control over her magic yet. Her parents died when she was six, and her older sister Kisa takes care of her. She has a very fiery temper, and it is quick to flare up.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Tiryn
Species: Elf
Appearance: Waist-length brown hair and pensive grey eyes, a very pale complexion.
Magic: Weather magic, mostly air.
Weapons: Glaive
Animal Partner: Will be found later in the RP
Other: N/A

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:49 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Is it okay to have two characters? If no, say so and I'll edit.

Name: Elily
Species: Mage
Appearance: Bicoloured eyes, one violet one deep blue. She has long, straight light brown hair which goes down to her mid back. She sometimes wears a ribbon or a few other accessories in her hair. Wears white or light coloured robes.
Magic (if any): Black [offensive] and white [healing] magic. She has yet to master the two fields of magic, having only studied them for 9 years.
Weapons (if any): A beautifully carved staff, with an elaborate and fancy top. Two pheonix tailfeathers hang from the very top, one black and one white.
Animal Partner (not required): Aurora, a bird the size of a swan, resembling a pheonix. It has deep blue eyes, and its feathers are white, but as they go are coloured with various blending shades of blue. Its tailfeathers are long and magical, and each is coloured with different shades of blue that melt into one another. Aurora has been a companion of Elily for a very long time, and can actually speak to Elily in her mind, but only to Elily and no one else. How Aurora became Elily's companion wasn't clear as Aurora had been with Elily since she was barely a toddler, but Elily was told to believe that Aurora had been a gift from the gods, summoned by her mother during a solar flare process, when the aurora boraelis was happening in the skies.
Other: A very dreamy person, she spends most of her time lost in her own imagination. Has a soft spot in her gentle heart so she will not hesitate to help those whom she feels deserve it. She has spent several years wandering with her sister and companions. Unlike her sister, she practises black and white magic frequently.

Name: Elissis
Species: Sword mage
Appearance: Long dark brown [almost black] hair which is always pinned up neatly in a bun or similiar fashion by pins or other ornamental accessories. She has dark violet eyes. Wears robes like Elily, however her robes are embroidered and decorated with more colours compared to Elily's robes which are plain and simple.
Magic (if any): Simple and basic sword magic, currently she only knows how to temporarily power up her sword with a certain element for as long as one strike. Because of her very limited sword magic, Elissis prefers to use brute strength rather than sword magic.
Weapons (if any): The Blade of Vengeance, well-known for its desire for revenge or bloodlust. It is about a metre long, two to three inches wide. Sometimes it would seem as if it had a mind of its own. It is just as deadly as it looks.
Animal Partner (not required): Moon, a silver wolf. It is extremely loyal to its owner and is more than willing to sacrifice its life for its owner. Moon was found during one of Elissis and Elilys' many adventures while wandering.
Other: Elissis was born in a family of mages, but chose to trade her mage staff for a blade. Her parents argued, saying that Elissis should stick to learning magic like a true mage, but soon realised they couldn't force her to do something she didn't like. Reluctantly, they abide to her wishes, and taught her the little Sword magic they knew. When they left their home in a village in the woods to wander, Elissis swore by her life to protect her sister throughout the journey. Her past experiences in life made her a rather cold, harsh, snappy, quiet and sometimes arrogant person. She wields quite a great power, though the power comes from her blade and not herself, and knows that she has the power. She is only caring and concerned about her sister, Moon and Aurora, nobody else.

Can't wait to start role-playing. If my bios are not okay with you, say so and I will edit.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:29 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Meiou Bunny
Species: Anthro Rabbit
Magic (if any): Light and Dark
Weapons (if any): Mysterious looking swords inscribed with runes only visible under moonlight.
Appearance: A 5'10 tall humanoid rabbit creature wearing a black tunic with red lining black leather pants and boots and twin swords on his sides. His amber eyes almost seem like the full moon itself on a cloudless night.
Other: Meiou is a mystery noones quite sure how he came to look as he did or what exactly he wants. Though they are sure he is willing to help anyway he possibly can.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:19 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: ... Set By: cat1205123 - thanks for the great set! I love my Gretchen! <3
Name: Azure
Species: Siren
Appearance: Azure has long blue hair with very pale alabaster skin. She has deep blue eyes that can see as clearly underwater as it can on ground. Azure has the power to change from a mermaid to a Siren and as a mermaid, her blue locks cover her chest and she swim with a strong but yet elegant tail complimented by blue scales that shimmer under the sun. When in her Siren form, which is the form she mostly spends her time in, Azure displays a cheap looking set of clothes from a worn down tank top to ripped shorts.
Magic: The power to manipulate water although she is still practicing and can only bring forth drinking water, poison water if it is needed, and use it as a tool to get things that are out of reach, she does this by using water that she has gathered as somewhat of a tool, lifting the item she needs and returns it back to her.
Weapons: Azure is not physically strong and does not yield weapons but she will attack with her bare fists if it is necessary.
Animal Partner: a sea snake follows Azure wherever she goes. Silver in color, with a shiny look, this sea snake first met Azure when she had just realized her powers of manipulating water. It was interested and approached her to watch. Although gentle by the touch, this sea snake, which Azure named Resphonee, is very poisonoused and agile in water. Because of the fact that Azure does not yield weapons, she often lets Resphonee wrap around her wrist to intimidate her opponents.
Other: more to come

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(It's fine to have two characters. The Role Play is beginning, but it is still open, as I have a friend that might be joining.)

Kisa Chance looked down into the river, and watched as her reflection shimmered and swayed. The river was clear, and she could she the fish down at the bottom, darting in and out of the rocks.

"Kisa!" a voice called over to her, and, looking up, Kisa saw it was her sister. "Get away from that river, you'll fall in!"

Kisa laughed. "I'm fine, Ember. If I fall in, I'll simply ask the fishes to help me up." Ember glared at her scornfully, and then blinked as something black hurtled towards her, jumping clear over Kisa.

It stopped right in front of Ember, and started to sniff her. Ember realised it was a Moor Cat... but what was it doing so far away from a Moor? Then it spoke. "Aaaw! You no good eat. Yukky Elf. Friend Elf no good eat either."

Ember blinked, still a little nervous. The Moor Cat looked up at her. "My name Shadow. I come?"

"Come where?" Ember asked.

"Where giant horsey wants you go!" Shadow said, shaking her head in exasperation. Ember looked down towards Kisa, wondering if her sister knew what the Moor Cat meant.

Kisa was staring across the river, towards a giant horse with rainbow colored wings and horn, and a jewel on her forehead. She lifted her head from the river, and looked over at them. "Kisa Chance?" she called.

"It is I," Kisa answered. For some reason she felt that this was very important.

"Good. I am Nika, the Rainbow Segacorn. My herd has sent me to ask you if you will lead me to the center of your desert. The Sandy Waters Desert I believe it is called? There are some others that will be asked to help us go across, too."

Kisa thought for a second, then nodded slowly. "We shall go."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

It was then that Meiou had come upon the scene he had jus arrived and been directed to find Kisa. "Pardon me I dont mean to interupt but perchance may I attain permission to enter the Desert? If youd like to know why its because I like to wander and this is somewhere I havent been yet."

(that good twiz?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Yes, that's good.)

Nika looked towards Meiou, and after a second, nodded sharply. "Yes. You were one of the ones I was sent to find. You have saved me time, Meiou."

Shadow had been nearing Meiou. She stopped near him, a glint in her eye. "You good eat! Bit big, but I no care."

Ember had then come up to the Moor Cat, and lightly cuffed her on the head. "No! Bad kitty. If you want to come with us, you have to behave yourself. And that means no eating of something I don't approve of."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: ... Set By: cat1205123 - thanks for the great set! I love my Gretchen! <3
A gentle face appeared above the surface of the calm waters. Its blue eyes reflected the Segacorn's beauty and its lips parted as if to speak. "A Segacorn... Why I've never seen such a thing..." It said in amazement of what was before it.

After a while it started circling around the Segacorn, slowly rising from the depths of the river. At first all that was seen was the starting of long beautiful blue hair but in time Azure's whole top half was above the water, her tail being the only thing underneath.

Her hair looked as if it was one with the water, cerullean to the color and soft as silk to the touch. It covered her chest and the rest of it floated around her. Her eyes never once left the Segacorn and her fins appeared every once in a while, see through but the tail itself was dark blue in color.

"Take me with you..." She said calmly in her musical voice. Azure then moved back and away from the Segacorn towards the river's edge never once taking her eyes away from it. She turned around and pulled herself up. For once her tail was visible but this was only for a few seconds for she had decided to change into a Siren in order to walk.

"I am quite useful..." Azure added as she stood up, her hair wrapped around her body. She raised her left hand and turned it towards the water. She then lifted her hand so it was at the same level as her head, water then raised from the surface of the river, destroying its calmness, and raised to the same level as her hand and head.

She snapped her fingers and immediatley the water returned to the river as if nothing ever happened.

[ooc: I could not think of any other way for my character to bump in. If you need me to come in a different way then I'll edit]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:50 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Sorry, but I think I'm going to duck out of this one before it gets too far in. I'm in alittle over my head and I'm busier than ususal, so I've got to duck out of a few RP's.

Have fun with it!||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nika snorted, shaking her mane lightly. "Most Segacorns have left the Sea, and the water for that matter. I, for instance, am a Rainbow Segacorn. We live above ground, in the Rainbows." She explained.

"You are Azure." Nika then stated, shaking her mane once more. "Yes, you are welcome to come, if you wish. Your assistance shall be needed."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Name:Hina
Species:Seaside elf
Appearance: Like most Seaside elves, her ansestors lived by the sea, she has a meduim skintone and dark brown hair. She is a little plump, and averge height. She wears the simple gear of a fisher, a tunic tied at the waist and breaches.
Magic (if any):Knows a little a bit of healing, but is for the most part, usless in this catagory.
Weapons (if any):A dager with a wooden handle, normaly used to gut fish.
Animal Partner (not required): (Also, add a little about how they met if they have known eachother for a long time, their appearance, and a little about their past.)A ship dog that was used for catching rats. When the captin of the ship was low on money, he sold the dog Hina's to father. His name is Chase, and his a small dog, with a terrier like look. He can be used for catching small animals. He's quite fiesty and determend, but is a fairly pleasent compainion for Hina
Other: She is cheerful, plain girl who wants nothing more then to live a life fishing on the sea and bringing home food for her family. However, her family has forsered her to go see the world for a year, expecting her to bring back some money. So, she has set out with her little dog to find adventure.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:01 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Near the river, was a cluster of trees. A mage shyly poked her head out, curiously staring at the group of very strange-looking people. There was an anthro rabbit of some sort, a mermaid-like Siren-like...being though she couldn't be so sure, a moor cat, a very beautiful Segacorn, and two elves. Ooh, I wonder what they're here for...they're certainly not locals to the woods... her bicolored eyes widened and sparkled of blue and violet respectively.

Her sister was leaning against a tree nearby, shaking her head silently, her eyes closed, her arms crossed. This was obviously a travelling or perhaps wandering group, the mixed species of the group comfirmed that. She had no interest whatsoever in approaching them, as they did not look like they needed to be bothered or anything. Personally, right now she fancied some honeycombs from a beehive somewhere, but she let her mage sister stare wide-eyed at the group for a bit.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nika tossed her head, restless, then turned slightly. She looked straight into the eyes of the mage, a daring look in her eyes.

Kisa watched the Segacorn with curiousity. Nika obviously was waiting for more people... but whom, and, for that matter, what? Why did she want to go the the center of the Desert? And where had that Moor Cat following her sister around come from? So many questions that she could not answer!

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He shook his head as he heard the rustling nearby that was caused by the mage. "I do beleive weve got some company nearby wether their friend or not i do not know." He stretched abit as looked in the direction the segacorn was looking.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next