Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:36 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: ... Set By: cat1205123 - thanks for the great set! I love my Gretchen! <3
[ooc: long vacation there, sorry about not posting. Good thing that I didn't miss too much but I did read every post that I missed.]

Azure nodded in reply. "Yes, I have purified the water around here..." She said in that same musical tune. "But I do have one thing that I question..."

She walked towards the Segacorn, water dripped from her flowing blue hair as she did. When she was about a body length away from the creature she asked "Will there be water in the desert? Perhaps a source from underground?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I do not know." Nika said. "Soon after the Segacorns enter the Desert, their path becomes blocked by a strong magic we cannot pass through if there are more than two of us. One of us can pass through this block and back safely enough, but we have never ventured too far into the Desert alone. That is a question bested suited for one of the Denatou."

Kisa nodded, sensing the question was being passed onto her. "Like all Deserts, water is scarce and far between. The water that you do find may be poisoned. However, if you know where to look then there should be plenty... of course, many a time, underground springs will dry up. It has not rained for a long time, much longer than usual, and I fear that when it does so..."

Kisa's voice trailed off as she thought. She glanced up at the sky, and then said, "Are we ready? Good. Then let's go."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:29 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Well i do not think poisoned water would be a problem for her but if it is my light magic could be of use in purifing it. If that doesnt help then im sure my dark magic can remove enough of the poison to be safe to drink." He looked at the group and then thought to himself that this was really gonna be one adventure noone would forget.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan nodded and began to follow Kisa. As he walked he struck up a conversation with Meiou.

"I have the strangest feeling I have seen you somewhere before," he said to the rabbit warrior, "And your magic feels even more familiar."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He looked to the dragon. "Well we once fought together some time ago. As I said it was some time ago but we did fight together very well."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The dragon frowned, searching his memory, "Hmm, perhaps..." he looked at Meiou again, "Where are you from?"

(Unfortunately that's all I have to say. Not quite three sentances, but this should do the trick.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily went over to the stream and filled up two canteens of water, one for herself and the other for her sister. She wondered how long the water would last them, and if it was enough for them to survive on by the time they reached an oasis.

Moon followed her from behind, and took a little drink from the stream, lapping up the crystal clear water.

[Sorry for the crappy post, but I'm out of ideas for now.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Right then. Be that way. ;) )

Kisa watched silently as they gathered water. She had gotten some earlier, when Ember had interrupted. When everybody was finished, either getting drinks or filling up water sacks, she turned towards the desert. Nika trotted up to her, nodding her head.

"No... I can't. I'm fine walking, really I am." Kisa said, understanding what the Segacorn wanted.

"Ah, but I am not fine with you walking, girl. Besides, it will be easier for me if you were to just ride on my back." Seeing that the Elf was still going to argue, Nika snorted. "Do as I say. I don't mind you riding me."

Sighing, Kisa nodded, and easily lifted herself onto Nika's back. Ember giggled, patting Shadow on the head.

"Well, lets go then..."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily handed her sister her water, then broke into a run to catch up with Kisa. Elissis fixed the canteen to her waist, then started to walk along in that direction. The Segacorn wasn't going very fast, and though at the pace she was going, she wasn't going to catch up with the Segacorn any time soon, Elissis was sure that she wouldn't be left behind too far. Besides, walking slowly and leisurely meant she got to save her energy. Elily always tired herself out whenever they walked for a distance more than five miles.

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:12 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Karayeh seemed to perk up, as they started off. She and Shintyeh chose a relatively sedate pace, though they managed not to fall behind very much. Karayeh raised her tail slightly.
:Now this is more like it,: she said cheerfully, as Shintyeh gave a ghost of a smile, going as quickly as it had come.
:You enjoy this too much,: he said. :It's not all fun and games.: but he said nothing more, since he knew that she missed this. She was too sentimental. Get attatched to another, and you will simply end up losing that person. How they had both stayed together for so long rather baffled him, but he had come to trust that she would not simply abandon him by dying, and nor would he do the same. They were about as easily sperated as the blade was from it's hilt. With one of them gone, the other had no use, at least in their mind. Once could always find a replacement, but it wasn't always as good. He glanced around at the others, but soon let his gaze drift back in front of him. A few seemed to know each other, but certainly many seemed fairly eager. Well, the thought of adventure was always exciting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa glanced behind her to see if everyone was following. Seeing that they were, and that Nika had slowed down a little, she nodded.

The Desert had not been far, and they reached it quickly. Kisa frowned slightly, glancing up towards the sky. Up above, clouds were gathering.

"We should not have left so quickly." Kisa stated. "Or even today. I can only hope that my people have not left."

Ember blinked, confused. "What's wrong?"

"It's going to rain." This was all Kisa would reveal, but Ember nodded in understanding, and put her hand on Shadow's head. Ember knew that her sister could sometimes sense storms, and at times control them.

But also knew from the tone in Kisa's voice that this is one that she would not be able to control.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:18 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elissis was too far behind to hear Kisa's conversation with Ember, but intuition told her something was amiss. Was anything the matter? She glanced over at Elily, but Elily was chatting gaily to Aurora, not noticing anything wrong. Jeez.

She shifted her gaze back to Kisa, wondering what Kisa was going to do next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hearing this he didnt quite understand but upon feeling the changes in the weather about them he soon began to understand that something bad was headed their way. "Tell me Phalan do you feel that? Seems like things are starting up now."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan was silent for a moment as he listened to his senses. He was used to facing the unknown, that was where adventure was found. He had grown to relish walking roads whose end he did not know, but it was an entirely different thing to be lead to the unknown. He did not know this elf, indeed he had never in his life trusted elfin kind, he did so only at the segacorn's behest. Looking to the sky, he smelt the air, picking up many scents.

"I feel many things Meiou," Phalan finally replied, "But at the moment, I feel danger, a danger that perhaps we cannot fight. But what worries me is that here at the edge of this desert, I smell water on the wind."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:13 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Karayeh raised her nose in the air, and sniffed, giving an annoyed growl.
:Rain,: she mindspoke to Shintyeh, who gave an inaudible sigh. Normally rain didn't matter, for it covered their tracks and their scent, yet this time, it seemed more dangerous. He had never really been in these parts, so he knew little of the environment, but he seemed to pick up nervous vibes from the others. The rain didn't seem like something good.
:Perhaps it will be light,: she thought optimistically, and Shintyeh was almost inclined to smile.
:Keep hoping,: he replied. He doubted it would do much good, but who knows?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next