Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: The Incredible Journey ((1 Space Open)) ((Started.))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A young elf walked along the forest paths, skipping gaily. Her waist-length red hair was down and swinging in tune with the wind. The child was coming home from a long day of harvesting berries. She carried a basket and was swinging it slowly. Finally, her cabin came into view and she began to run towards it.

"Mother, I'm hooooome!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. She burst through the cabin door to a surprising sight.

No one was there.

"Mom?" the elf called out. No answer. She called again. Still no answer. She turned to go look in the kitchen. She swung open the kitchen door.

"Moooo- AHHHH!"

And that was the last anyone ever heard of the young elf.

People have been disappearing. Each day, more and more ariticles are written on missing persons in the newspapers. No one knows what has happened to them, but King Denaetie ((pronounced Dee-nay-tee)) has decided it must stop. The King himself is too old to travel the long journies to truth-bearing landmarks, such as the Fountain of All-Knowning, to ask the answers to his questions about the disappearing. So, he has set it upon himself to find ten creatures to go on the journey. He decided to set up a kind of audition for people wishing to go on the journey. The city prophets have predicted that the journey will only be successful if there is a large variety in creatures and the magic they hold.

Each one of the members in this RP will be one of the passers of the audition stage. This means they have all committed themselves to the journey. Each one of them is a different creature and each one of them has a different special talent or power- they have mastered one of the four elements (fire, water, earth, air), are a white mage, are a black mage, are a warrior, are a healer, are an expert in plants in animals, or are fantastic at finding things such as lost items, or food. This RP begins as all of you are packing for your journey.

Rules
1. Post once a week UNLESS you cannot find ANY cue.
2. Tell me if you cannot post for a certain amount of time. Find a replacement if possible.
3. No rude comments, of course.
4. If you have any suggestions for this RP, please PM me.
5. Spell and punctuate decently.
6. No super perfect characters.
7. When talking out of character, use brackets.

Bios- please pick one and fill out all empty slots.

Bio One: TAKEN
Name:
Age (must be 15 or older, but no older than 30):
Species: Woodland Elf
Talent/Power: Expert in Plants and Animals
Other:

Bio Two: TAKEN
Name:
Species: Nymph
Talent/Power: White mage
Other:

Bio Three: TAKEN
Name:
Species: Dragon
Talent/Power: Fire elemental
Other:

Bio Four: TAKEN
Name:
Species: Merperson (that can switch between legs and fins)
Talent/Power: Water elemental
Other:

Bio Five: TAKEN
Name:
Species: Fairy
Talent/Power: Earth elemental
Other:

Bio Six:
Name:
Species: Pegasus (a winged horse)
Talent/Power: Air elemental
Other:

Bio Seven: TAKEN
Name:
Species: Witch/Warlock
Talent/Power: Black mage
Other:

Bio Eight: TAKEN
Name:
Species: Spirit (like a ghost, but living)
Talent/Power: Healer
Other:

Bio Nine: TAKEN
Name:
Species: Werewolf (but not the version you think. This werewolf can turn into a calm wolf whenever he/she pleases)
Talent/Power: Finder
Other:

Bio Ten: TAKEN
Name:
Species: Chimera
Talent/Power: Warrior
Other:

My Bio
Name: Snow Belle (called Belle)
Age (must be 15 or older, but no older than 30): 26
Species: Werewolf (but not the version you think. This werewolf can turn into a calm wolf whenever he/she pleases)
Talent/Power: Finder
History: Belle was born in a snowy den among four other brothers and sisters. She was born a normal wolf, but began studying human transformation at a young age. She can now change between human and wolf whenever she pleases.
Other: Nope, nothing.

After finishing with the packing, we will all meet at something called the Forestia Glen to meet each other and talk to the King about assignments. Start RPing when five others join.

the greatest love story never told.

Last edited by Bangel on Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:39 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: ... Set By: cat1205123 - thanks for the great set! I love my Gretchen! <3
Name: Azure
Species: Azure is what people refer to as a Merperson or Mermaid although she does have a bit of Siren blood in her giving her the power of seduction with the use of her voice.
Talent/Power: Azure is a Water elemental, being able to manipulate water at will although she is a bit new to it she can still create rainstorms or even gather drinking water, and posion it if she needs to do so.
History: Azure has travelled all over the world, getting carried away by the currents of the ocean and the ever-moving rivers she had been on. Over the past few months she had lived in a lake in the King's territory. She often spends her time in her Merperson form but every now and then she transforms her tail to a set of legs. She of course loses all of her Merperson powers but she keeps her Siren ones allowing her to manipulate water (she can manipulate water better in Merperson form however) and seduce individuals into doing what she wants them to do by the use of her voice/singing.
Other: more will be reveiled about Azure as the story unfolds.

Last edited by Azure on Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Embyr
Age: 15 in human years (but still fairly young for a dragon)
Species: Dragon
Talent/Power: Fire elemental
History: (Will be revealed int he RP)
Other: (Same)

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Last edited by .:Requiem:. on Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Requiem, I'll save the space for you. :)

And Azure, you still can have your merperson powers on land, of course. But only if you'd like to. However, could you remove the creating rain storms part of your bio? I don't think it quite fits in. Otherwise, no problems. :)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:08 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ill take #8

Name: Syroll
Species: Spirit
Talent/Power: Healer
History: He seemed to come form a place unheard of. When he heard about the journy he had a funny feeling he was needed to go.
Other:Syroll is nice and cheerful all of the time. He's a great friend. He can restore a group of people to full health but becomes sluggish. Syroll can also sacrifice his life for someone elses.

I am in a state of SUPAH W00tNESS
Thanks for the neato set Kitten_Medli

Last edited by pol123131(with Lime) on Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((This looks like fun :)))

Bio Two:
Name: Irina ((...>_>))
Species: Nymph
Talent/Power: White mage
History: Irina was part of a large nymph clan, but now prefers more to wonder around on her own as the idea of a nymph setting off on a journey like this has raised some eyebrows.
Other: Witty and sarcastic, generally sensible and kind although sometimes gets the wrong idea about people. ((Will come out more as we RP))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Bio one:

Name: Alya
Species: Woodland Elf
Talent/Power: Expert in Plants and Animals
History: Alya has always been the nature-loving person she is still today. Her father was the great leader of the main elf tribe in the woods of Valende. Alya was always exploring the forests, moving silently as a shadow in the night, this is also how she stumbled upon the shape-shifting demon More and fell head over heels in love with him. Her father did not of course approve of this relationship, in his mind demons should even not be in this world. This lead to that Alya eventually split up from her tribe because of the tension between her and her father after she told him she was carrying More's child. Her father was blind enough to see the good between the two and managed to banish More from this world to another realm. This was all too much for Alya who left her past behind her, still carrying the child within her, which she is still doing as demon creatures need five years to evolve fully until they can be born.

It has been a year now since Alya left her tribe, and as she did that she went to spend some time with the forest's sprite who gave her the new name Alya which means blessed. She still answers to her old name though, which was Merenwe. She now travels around the land and hopes that one day her child will be born healthy and More will find a way to return to her through the child.

Her love for exploring and traveling brought her to this very journey, which she saw as a great opportunity for an adventure.
Other: Picture.

((Yeah I was in an inspirational mood :P))

Set by everconfused

Last edited by Silja on Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Bio Ten:

Name: Tirth
Age (must be 15 or older, but no older than 30): 15
Species: Chimera
Talent/Power: Warrior, can breathe fire
History: None known
Other: She has the head of a lion, the body of a She-Goat, wings of a Dragon, and the tail of a serpent. She has trouble speaking in full sentences, but can usually get her meaning across. She isn't very bright, and can't understand complex things, and only the basic concept of things. Once her friendship is given, however, she proves to be very loyal. She can handle only a few thoughts in her head at a time, and if it is a very large one, only that one.

(Most of the info I found on the Chimera said that it breathed fire out of one or more of its heads. Mine only has one head, so it breathes fire out of that one.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((We can begin now. All who haven't finished their bios, please do so before beginning RPing. :) By the way, you're allowed to have extra powers if you use them well. For instance, you can't have ten million powers, all coming easily to you. Take my transformations for example- they're an extra power, but it's extremely painful for me to transform, so I don't do it often. Not using extra powers often is also a huge detail. If you have a super huge power, like transformation, you can only do it around three times throughout the whole RP. Twizzeler, so far, I believe you have your description correct. However, I'll find a picture for you.))

Snow Belle stared at her scattered belongings. She was in human form at the moment, for she found it so much easier to pack things with actual hands and feet. Belle knew she couldn't take too many things along with her, for she would have to carry them the entire way. Belle knew she wasn't very strong, so she knew she must carry a very light amount of things. She knew that there would be someone in the party with the ability to find food, but just incase she packed a few wilted vegetables. She packed along some informal shoes for her human form as well- it was getting colder each day, and the journey might stretch throughout the snow season. She didn't have any more belongings she thought would be necessary to bring along, so she packed the dress, the vegetables, and the dirty tennis shoes in an old knapsack she had found while hunting.

Belle took a deep breath. Now came the hard part. She took a step backwards and thought deeply in her mind of her wolf form. And then came the pain. Belle felt a cry trying to come out of her throat, but she held it in. It took nearly three minutes for it to be complete. But finally, the pain was over and she found a furry version of herself sprawled on the floor. She shook herself off, grabbed the knapsack in her mouth and began walking to the glen where they were supposed to meet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:51 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: ... Set By: cat1205123 - thanks for the great set! I love my Gretchen! <3
[ooc: no rain calling power for Azure then, so can I add the purification of posioned water and/orthe ability to change its temperature?]

From afar a frail figure can be seen staring at the surface of a calm river. It was the river known for its abundance of fish and it was also located nearby Forestia Glenn.

Azure was its name, dressed in worn down clothes, wet by the look of it, and without warning, she jumped in the water, her blue locks trailing behind. She surfaced moments later and swam to the river's edge. She pulled herself up and dropped a fish that she had been holding on tightly with her right hand.

"That should be enough..." She said to herself as she combed her hair with her hand. She grabbed the fish later on after it had stopped moving and placed it in her bag which she carried around on her back.

Azure then stood up, her white tank top dripping with water, and proceeded on her way to Forestia Glenn.

WhiteEdit: Fixed your double post. Please becareful to only press the "submit" button once. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Actually, I don't want people to be -too- powerful, so I hope you don't mind that I'm saying no to that last request. However, if you wish, I will allow you to be able to check if water is clean or dirty or contaminated and whatnot. ;) By the way, I'm also changing around just a few roles. The Flutterby will become a Pegasus that is an air elemental, the fairy will become the Earth elemental, and I will become the finder. :)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:06 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[ooc: its fine, Azure is new to the whole water manipulation thing anyways so its not like she can change the temperature of the whole ocean or create a tidal wave out of no where. :P ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Oooh, now I'm almost tempted to be the Pegasus instead....but I'll stick with dragon, I guess.))

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Requiem, as long as you're willing to fill out the bio, I don't mind in the least if you change. :)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:28 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Bio Seven:
Name: Ari
Age (must be 15 or older, but no older than 30):16
Species: Witch/Warlock
Talent/Power: Black mage
History:Ari came from a family of basic witchs and warlocks, and like all her family, began training at an early age to live a life as a middle-class citizen, earning money by doing small things, like putting on shows. She rarely battles, and perfers things such as enchanting toys and other objects to do her work, as she is quite lazy. However, she is deeply conserned about the current problem in the kingdom.
Other: Ari's hair is a mousy brown, and is about averge hight. However, she looks more like a tall ten-year old then a girl of 16, as she is very skinny. Even her eyes aren't enchanting, as they are also brown, and not all that exciting.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next