Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:02 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

One by one, members of the party were coming into the clearing. The first to arrive was the elf. Belle sensed something she hated all too well... fear. She thought about transforming to prove she was okay, but she decided the pain wasn't worth it. Belle put on the gentlest expression she could muster, since she couldn't talk. She wanted to rip the elf's hair our because she feared a harmless old wolf, but decided against it. It was best to form trust.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm afraid of the wolf? Would it be okay if you changed that a bit? My character at least has a special ability with animals and plants, which does not really match with what you said in your post at all. If not then I'll try to work my way around it somehow, at least a bit.))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Well, you did try to protect yourself and unborn child. I take that as a sign of fear.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Dawn2 wrote:
((Well, you did try to protect yourself and unborn child. I take that as a sign of fear.))

((True, I'll take it as a misunderstanding by your character then :)))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:23 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Silva looked at the tree she was sitting on. This forest was her home and, though she'd never like to admit it, she would miss this place. Silva took a deep breath. She could smell the fresh dew on the leaves and the bark on the trees. This would probably be the last time she would be here. Tears formed in her eyes.
A squirrel popped out from behind the tree. Silva saw it...and was angry. She picked up a few nuts and threw them.
She closed her eyes and forced the tree branches with her elemental to block the squirrel from getting away. Silva flew right up to the squirrel with a fake kind expression.
"You will not tell anyone anything of what you just saw." Her kind expression melted.
The squirrel nodded.
"Ferther more, you will forget everything about me. Is that understood?" Silva said through gritted teeth.
The squirrel nodded and ran off in fear.
Silva picked up her sack with her belongings in it and flew off.

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As more valuable time was spent, people began arriving. Belle gave each of them a blank look, as if to say, "You're very late and I'm quite irked at you but I'd rather you trust me so I won't start using my disapproving glares."

Finally, as the last stragglers made it to the group, a rustle was heard in the trees around the glen. A fancy looking carriage emerged from the forest. It was surrounded by people, all dressed in black. They all wore masks. Belle assumed these were the bodyguards of the person or people in the glen. Before Belle had time to think out who it could be, the King and Queen walked gingerly out of the carriage.

Belle scowled at herself for being so stupid. How could she of not known who it was?

((Sorry, I had to speedie everyone into the glen now. We were taking too long and this was dying. :P))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Eh, Requiem never posted in reply... I was waiting for her.)

Tirth blinked. She did not know whom these people were, she knew none of them. They looked like food, and yet, something kept her from eating them, even if she was hungry... maybe that one (I am referring to Alya, as she has the most things to do with animals) would get her something?

At that moment, a carriage arrived, surrounded by many. Two people walked out, and Tirth stiffened tensely, not knowing what to think.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Alya just stood there leaning against the tree keeping her hands tightly around herself. It seemed as she was just minding her own business, not even looking closely at the others. Her face was barely visible under the dark cloak that was placed over her. Still she was observing her surroundings carefully, noticing every small movement near her.

As the carriage arrived Alya did not move anywhere, she just stood there, even though she was well aware of who were sitting in the carriage. She noticed how the chimera was looking at her with wondering eyes.

Set by everconfused

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3