Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Alter Ego:End of Life
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:28 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

In the future, computers will dominate Earth. They will be everywhere: A robot will clean your windows, a robot will help you with your mortgage, and the President of Earth will be a cyborg. As a human, you will be slaughtered at times. Although the robots have refrained from hurting humans in the past, it's starting again. They want to install a microchip into your brain and alter your DNA so that your childrens won't even need microchips to be cyborgs: They will be born cyborgs. As a human, your rights will be simple: Eat, sleep, shower, and work. You will receive an energy tablet with every essential vitamin and mineral. It will be packed with a high number of calories, and high amounts of fat and carbohydrates. As they continue to surgically remove your human DNA, your children will become less human. Eventually, the only thing they will have making them part human is a soul. They might take that away as well.

As the local computer whiz, you are strangely removed from society. Although you are the only one smart enough to make anything to fight the robots back, they generally hate you. After all, they think, you are the one who makes these robots. You are the enemy. But it hasn't always been. You are one of the few who, when you were born, something went wrong. Although you are completely and utterly human, you also happen to be completely and utterly machine. You are the Alter Ego. You are the one who can connect yourself to the internet and fight the machines. There are six more like you, making seven Alter Egos. They all have a computer form in which they may be any beast or creature. They also have a human form, just like you. There is now a virus running through your computer form. You will wake up in fifteen mintutes, part of the internet, totally unaware of this conversation. Good luck. And good bye.

Basically, you must fight off robotic forms, until eventually humans take back Earth. Also, note that there are no descriptions for your character. If you need those, I would ask thaT YOU DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS rp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
(ooh, sounds cool! But I have a few questions. So, they can take any form, right? Does it have to be something that’s "Real?" Are we allowed to do a quick overview description when the take a new form, or what? I'm a descriptive person, so I tend to want to be rather detailed. ^^')

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yes, it sounds very interesting, however many people like creating complex characters with detailed descriptions and a history, (myself included), so I'd better not join if you don't want people who want to create characters with descriptions to join. Oh, and I didn't mean to be rude, I just wanted to add my opinion.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[History, bio, etc. is allowed, but for the most part, it should be totally visible in your role-playing. Also, if the history, bio, etc. is limited by what you write at the begining, it stops you from making a deeper character. Rome wasn't built in a day, and it's blueprints weren't either.]

[Here's basically what would work well. It doesn't stop me from creating a better character over time, but it still has all that could be necessary. I'll do it for my own character:

Rich Mighters is a male Alter-Ego. He is a cyborg (half human, half robot) in the computer world, but he is an overweight red-head on Earth. The shock involved in his going back and forth between world has given him memory problems.

Not a form, but enough to make him an interesting character. Because this is not a form, he is not limited by what is written here.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
(I think I get what your saying. :)

I think I shall join, But I have no idea how to start. XD It might be a good idea if you start first. ;) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Rich woke up in a large, white room. Actually, an infinite white room. He wasn't sure of his location, but somehow, he figured it out.

He was in server 312. Of course, he wasn't sure why he knew this but he did.

He knew this because of his internal info card. There it was again. What the heck was an info card, and why did he suddenly have one?

An internal info card was the memory chip inserted into every robot at the robot's creation. Robot? He was a human!

He was a robot. But, since when?

Since he was activated.

This game of his asking a question and suddenly knowing the answer went on for about an hour, until he saw a mirror. He was a bit startled by this. A human was in that mirror.

No, a half-human was in that mirror.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]