Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yaaay! It's Fizzy/Moose!
This reminds me of a dead RP I have on this board.
Dang, normally I would be Oak, but well... if ye need a human,,, *maniacal laughter*

Name: Eowyn
species: Human
Appearance: Long, straight hair falls at her back like a river of gold. Her grey eyes are fell, cold and hard as the sea. Freckles dot her cheeks, and she wears a long, dark green dress. A sword with asymetrical horse's heads on the guard is belted at her side. [[Holy crap! She stole Eomer's sword!]]
weapons: O.o;;... A long sword with asymetyical horse's heads on the guard. Like I just said XD And, erm, if ye count shields as weapons.. yeh.
Personality/history: *blinks* Sigh... Here I go again.

At the age of seven, Eowyn's father Eomund, on a trip, was ambushed by [[ohboy... hrm...]] demons. But months later her mother died of some illness and she and her eleven-year-old brother were left alone. And in this one, he left recently to "seek his fortune" or some other fairytaleish phrase.

Erm.. can we have more than one char? I like Oak...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Tch, tch, tch, Eo. Isn't there a copyright notice on Eowyn? :P And I miss that RP... it was just starting to get good, too.)

Shaking his head slowly, Screal hopped onto another branch, keeping an eye on the cat.

Cats! he thought, Funny creatures. They never could keep thier eyes on one prize at a time. And look, there goes my lunch. Hmph! Well, that cat shan't pay for making me miss lunch... for now at least... he is amusing enough.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:03 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||*tackles Eo* 0:) ||

Name: Toriis
Species: Human
Appearance: (I need a new look, y'know that?...It's getting really predictable) Shoulder length dark-brown hair that flips up at the tips, grey eyes, pale complexion, willowy figure, yada yada yada...
Weapons: N/A
Personality/history: You'll just have to find out :P
Other: Mute

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Last edited by .:Requiem:. on Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Nusutto refocused his attention on Screal, as the feather had flown to far away. "Hello there little birdie..." He whispered under his breath, slinking down a branch, his fangs glinting in the sun/moonlight(is it day or night? :oops: )

(Goodie, humans! ^^')

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tiryn lost interest in the boy. she just wasn't in the mood for socializing.
Rising as much as her perch would allow, she slunk to the other side of the tree with feral grace. Dropping silently to the ground, she shouldered her staff and ran off, temporarily discarding stealth; unaware that anyone might be watching.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Eo, yer a loony, ya know that? and, yes, you can have 2 charries. and it's er...night))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Muahahahadern! Indeed I be a loony.]]

*Eowyn walked from the small village inside the forest grove into the trees, travelling in a vauge manner. The green cape swept out behind her, collecting fallen leaves, as she set out for the stream where she was certain Windfola was waiting. Sure enough, when she was not yet in sight of the water, she heard the echoing neigh from afar. She did not quicken her pace, but continued walking through the woods, seemingly aimless.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Sir Isaac wrote:
((Eo, yer a loony, ya know that? and, yes, you can have 2 charries. and it's er...night))

(does that apply to all of us? Theres to many cat Anthro's... ^^'

Oh goody, Nights much better than day! :D --')

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(yes, it applies to all)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Screal watched the Cat, chuckling softly. He had the power of Flight, and the cat did not. That did not mean anything though - Cats were swift, and often caught birds when they were not on their guard. So he had to be careful, and watch every movement the cat made... For if he got caught, who knows what would happen?

(I was going to be a Tiger Anthro, but I figured there were already to many cats as it was, so I decided to be a Hawk Anthro.)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Duke lifted his snout and sniffed. He smelled a human nearby. He walked towards the direction of the scent, curious as to what a human was duing in this part of the country. (typical curious cat. Duke is sorta based off my own cat, who too curious for her own good. :roflol: ) His cloak rustled against the grass, his yellow eye gleaming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:53 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Maris
species: Caracal
Apperience: A Reddish-tan lynx-like cat of desert origin with pale green eyes.
weapons: Maris is quite adept with her own teeth and claws, but she also carries a small bow w/arrows and a keeps a dagger hidden in one pant leg for emergencies. She usually dresses lightly in a loose shirt and trousers and wears no shoes as she is accustomed to a hot environment and carries only a small satchel of essential items and a few small personal items.
History: Maris grew up on a coast near a desert. She left home at a relatively young age after an argument with her parents over an arranged marriage she was unhappy with and found work on a ship at the harbor. The ship recently sank off-shore a foriegn land and Maris was the only survivor, having washed ashore on an unfamiliar beach.
Personality: Maris is surficially head-strong, sarcastic and often downright rude, but underneath her gruff exterior she is actually quite unconfident about herself and life in general. Being rather shy, she is not trusting by nature and takes a long time to warm up to people. Once she makes friend with someone, however, she is extremely loyal to them.

Last edited by TelegramSam on Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sir Isaac wrote:
(yes, it applies to all)

(okay. :) Now to think of another charrie...XP)

Nusutto peered down at Screal through the branches, before finally speaking out loud. "Well, hello there...Dinner." He grinned a mouth full of teeth at him.

(lol, Duke sounds like a cat I have, named Peppers. She's a little trouble maker, sticking her nose into things that have nothing to do with her, bossing our older cat around, and being down right curious, like all kitties. :3)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Oh, your inviting me to dinner? How nice of you! You are the most polite kitty I have ever seen. Of course, it was only due, because you made me miss lunch." Screal said.

Evidently this cat wanted to play. But even if it didn't, he was going to play along anyways.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(yes, cats are so weird, eh? Also, i'm adding another carrie)
Name: Maveric
species: wolf
Apperience: white fur, bottle green eyes. He wears low-quality clothes, mostly just a tunic and pants, and has a very bushy tail.
weapons: A short sheated sword strapped to his back, of rather high quality.
Personality/history: Maveric grew up in the wild with no parents. At the age of nine, he was causing all sorts of trouble-pickpocketing, frightening humans, and most of all, stealing the sword of a knight. He was blinded at age twelve, and depends on his keen sense of smell and hearing. He is quick to anger, but is very trustful. A little too trustful, perhaps...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next