Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
"I'm not inviting you to dinner..." He hissed, his yellow eyes gleaming down at him. "You ARE dinner. I'm hungrey, and there isn't anything small to eat, so you'll sufice."

(Don't worry, he'll get told off soon. ;) *coughmysecondcharriecough*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:19 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Maveric was walking through the forest. He shivered as a wind swept around him. As I've already said, Maveric is blind. He was following the sound of two voices, one that sounded feline. Let's just say he didn't see the tree...

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Heres my second charries discription. :)

Name: Vixen
species: Fox
Appearance: Wavy red hair that goes to just below her shoulders. She has piercing green eyes, her nose has a slight foxy "point" to it. She wears a simple white T-shirt with blue jeans. She’s covered from head to foot in reddish brown fur. She has a pair of foxy ears, with white tufts at the top. Her hands and feet are human-like, while retaining a paw-like appearance.
weapons: She has a katana in a black sheath that hangs at her left side.
Personality/history: She acts snobbish, often treating others as in superior. She’s known Nusutto since he was a small kitten, and often has to keep him in check.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Hmm... really? Well, there was a nice little mouse down there awhile ago, which was going to be my lunch." Screal cocked his head slightly, his amber eyes gleaming. "Perhaps you can go find it and invite it to be dinner. I'm really not in the mood to be eaten..."

He screeched loudly, straightening out his wings.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

As he had been walking he happend upon the feline an the avian talking and couldnt help but snicker when he heard the feline saw the avian was dinner."Im sure it could have you for dinner if your not careful. I doubt ive got anything a feline would be interested in but ive some carrots if youd like one."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Nusutto ignored the rabbit, still focused on Screal. “To bad!” He hissed, jumping forwarded to attack Screal

“Nusutto! Nusutto you baka!”

Nusutto stopped short in mid pounce, shrinking down to the ground as he turned his head. “What! I didn’t DO anything!”

Vixen steeped from the brush, her arms crossed, glaring down at Nusutto, her tail swishing from side to side. ((I KNEW there was something I was forgetting! >_< she has a tail to, with a white tip.)) Her green eyes narrowed as she spoke. “How many times do I have to tell you! Birds do NOT make a good dinner!” With that she picked him up by the back of his shirt, throwing him over her shoulder. “Shesh, cats…” She rolled her eyes as she looked at Screal. “You’ll have to excuse him, he has no manners.” She spoke in an almost haughty voice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Don't worry, I already have. When he said he would invite me to dinner, and then absolutely refused that he ever said such a thing...!" Screal said, nervously flattening a couple of feathers that had gotten mussed in his attempt to flee.

"And thank you, sir Rabbit, but my stomach can't handle such things. A good mouse will do me fine, as I'm sure it will with the cat..."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Maveric heard the comment about mice. He rubbed his forehead were he had hit the tree. "Food would benifit all, to bad there is not enough for all" He said to what he hoped was the direction the four were in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:55 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Toriis ran, panting heavily. The angry howls of the wolf-anthro echoed behind her, growing fainter, but still chilling eacht ime they sounded. Finally her pace slowed, then stopped; her breathing ragged, chest heaving mightily. The howls were faint now. The anthro mmust have given up it's hunt...for now.

Finally getting her breathing somewhat under control, Toriis raised her head and looked around. In only the pale moonlight, ntohing looked familiar. Then again, she'd never traveled much...before or after she had been cast out.

She leaned against a nearby tree, resting a moment before moving on. She had not been teaveling long before voices reached her keen ears. Hesitantly, she walked a few more steps, and the four anthros came into view.

Toriis felt her breath catch in her throat; fear threatening to take over her instincts. Somehow she mastered it, venturing forwards, to try and hear what they were saying. She'd gone only a few steps whem with a loud CRACK!, a twig broke beneath her feet.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Quite agreed." Vixen said, in reply to both the rabbit's suggestion, and the wolf's comment. . She straitened up suddenly, as her ears twitched from side to side, having heard the twig crack. "Who's there?" she called out, watching the movement of the brush carefully.

“I would appreciate if you would put me down…” Nusutto grumbled, poking her. “I’d feel much less vulnerable.”

“Shush.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Maveric turned to the sound of the cracking twig. He bared his teeth and growled. "Who goes there?" He said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Here's my other char then - it's not a feline, yay!

Name: Oakleaf
species: Pegasus
Appearance: Her fur is a light strawberry-roan, with sea-blue markings. long, blood-red mane and tail flow, frizzy. She wears a dark green tunic with a similar cloak, both tattered and mud-stained. Huge silver wings fold out behind her.
weapons: A sword with a wooden handle and grip, onto which are affixed pointed green stones. It glows green sometimes, though she does not know why. Also a fife. (don't ask!)
Personality/history: Ack. http://whitemountains.bravehost.com/story.html

Just... take it as everything pre-slavery.

And she's about 14.

I'll post my actual RP post at home, I'm at the library and I have to go soon. Like, now.]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((final, the cat craze is ending!!!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He sighed an shook his head not really shocked or surprised by the twig snapping having heard the human coming before that. "Look its jus a curious friend is all.(he considers anyone a friend if they mean no harm) Come on out ill see to it your not hurt if need be."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Toriis froze; looking for all the world like a deer in the headlights.

"Who's there?" she heard one of them call, though she did not see who had spoken.

She heard the slightly more comforting words of the rabbit, but they did not registered in her mind; it being numb with fright.

For the moment she was hidden in the shadows of the trees; the anthros would have difficulty spotting her. A moment later she was cursing her luck, as a cloud drifted away from the moon, casting a pale beam of light directly through the branches.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next