Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Heaven is a Halfpipe (We need 9 people.)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:11 pm 

In the year of 2012, everything is just like it was in 2004. Pollution is worse than it was, drug addicts are plenty, as well as gangs. The only things that have stayed alive in good time are skateboarding, schools, cars and business. Many teenagers these days are skatepunks, obsessed with grinding the halfpipe and rails on their skateboards. Girls and guys alike have taken up the hobby- until now, when it may be their lives to skate.
It seemed everything was normal on that one beautiful, October morning. Of course, until the teenagers of Boston all got letters in their mailboxes. Among many letters, most had the same reason for being sent- they were asked to be accepted into a skateboarding contest. They would be sent to Tampa Bay to shred it up and win multiple prizes, including cash. Of course, they didn't realize that if they didn't do well, they'd be trapped in Tampa forever- but that doesn't seem bad, does it? In fact, it was. If they didn't fit standards, the ten kids would be used for whatever deeds the contest holders wanted done. But they didn't know about what would happen along the way...The kids would never have expected to be picked off like flies.

(Fill it out. v)
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

(Mine. v)
Name: Nathan Weaver
Appearance: Blonde, straight hair that comes to mid of neck and forehead. Left ear is pierced with a 'c' shaped earring. Shirt is black, with light blue lettering that says 'Aeropostale.' Jean shorts held chains; and came to the middle of his calves. Shoes were black and silver.
Personality: Cocky and easily angered. Thats about it.

I write poetry avidly. I've been told I have a sense of how to write, though I'm forced to believe I'm not as good as I can be. ~Jessie, a.k.a. Jurekazi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Kimberly (Kim) Jonson
Appearance: Kim has blonde hair, too short to even go in a ponytail. Her eyes are a mix between blue and green. She looks quite ordinary; not incredibly pretty or unattractive.
Personality: Kim does not have a lot of patience. When she wants things done, she wants them done quickly. She's also quite stubborn and does not change her mind easily. Kim isn't an incredibly nice person and likes to be alone.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Mattia (Matt) Smith
Appearance: She has brown hair and crystal blue eyes. She has her bangs positioned so that the cover her right eye, and almost down to her neck. She wears a plain black t-shirt with blue jeans.
Personality: She's sarcastic, but usually calm and level headed. She ignores most remarks about her, but say anything bad about either one of her brothers, and your in for it...
Other: If she puts all her hair up, that means she is about to challenge you to a boarding contest, and you'll be sorry. She has an older brother, Mark, and a twin brother, Matthew. She was taught how to skate by Mark, and now the only two people she cannot beat in a skateboarding contest in her neighborhood are her brothers.

(She has a twin so that if need be, I can enter him as one of the characters. Her older brother, though, I have something planned for him...)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Interesting concept..||

Name: Terry Klein
Appearance: Short black hair, the tips of which she has died blue. Stony grey eyes and well-defined features. She most oftenwears baggy jeans and tank-tops, in varying shades of black, blue, and grey.
Personality: To be revealed.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Interesting, but I think demanding nine more people is too much to ask...

Name: Loki
Appearance: Short black hair, green eyes. Wears thin-rimmed, black glasses, and doesn't wear any jewellery apart from his watch (which is digital). Is almost always seen with a skateboard tucked under his right arm, and has pierced ears. Usually wears either skulls or gold hoops in them -- if he is wearing skulls he wears them in both ears, if hoops, in his right ear.
Personality: Yearns to have 20/20 vision, because he thinks he looks stupid wearing glasses. The rest is for him (me) to know, and for you lot to find out. ;)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Aerin Malone
Appearance: Black hair almost always tied back in a messy ponytail, navy eyes. About 5'9" tall. Usually wears jeans with a short, dark skirt over it with a dark t shirt and armwarmers. Most always has her skateboard with her.
Personality: Keeps to herself, very sarcastic. Could be called "mean". She perfers "snarky and impatient." Will not tolerate stupidity. Short temper.

Last edited by Kitten on Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:25 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ooh...this sounds cool! :)

Name: Karen Tehama
Appearance: http://img92.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img92&image=fill71.jpg - she's based on the Fillmore! character Karen Tehama. The only difference is that this Karen doesn't wear a belt. Oh, there's a cat on Karen's shirt. I'll try to find a picture of it.
Personality: Kinda quirky. She's sarcastic as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Matthew (Matt) Smith
Appearance: He has brown hair and crystal blue eyes. His bangs cover his eyes, but he can still see through them. He wears a plain black t-shirt with blue jeans, and looks almost exactly like his sister except for the hair.
Personality: Much like Mattia's, but quicker to anger.
Other: He has an older brother Mark and a twin sister, Mattia.

(As you see, I have decided to bring in Matthew. This is seven people, eight including Jurekazi's. Maybe we can start now? I really don't think we can get two more people.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||I'm willing to have another char, if that will count as 9.||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Does anyone know if Jurekazi's coming back? It's just she left us in the lurch a bit, if not.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anubis wrote:
[Does anyone know if Jurekazi's coming back? It's just she left us in the lurch a bit, if not.]

||Yeah...she did. I have no idea whats up.||

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]