Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[So, Meiou, you said you were going to save yourself, right? Then, I hope it's okay if the others move along.]

Anjiel scanned the surrounding area carefully, but she couldn't see any sign of Kyo and Meiou at all. She glanced the others with a worried expression, and bit her lip. She definitely should search for them. But then, night fall was approaching soon, and they had to get to the lake as soon as they could. She'd feel bad for abandoning her friends, even though she hadn't known them for long.

But on the other hand, Kyo and Meiou knew each other, and they were smart enough to survive on their own feet, especially Kyo...

She was at a loss.

Elily who was sitting at the back of Anjiel could see that Anjiel was hesitating. She tugged Anjiel's sleeve gently.

'What's wrong?' she asked shyly.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:34 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Nunaamr'e decided that Kyo and Meiou could handle the peahat themselves so he continued to rush towards Hylia lake. Dewdrop stumbled a bit on a stone, and Nunaamr'e was afraid he would fall off, but Dewdrop managed to keep on her feet. Nunaamr'e sighed in relief and concentrated on the ground in front of him.

EDIT: oh, oops! so sorry, forgot, ill fix... so sorry!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kyo glanced over at Mieou, "...he-he's okay for now..." she whispered as she staggered to her feet. The two riding off towards the late. "Thanks for the help!" she yelled, "...they don't care..." the girl muttered.

"Still alive eh?" she smirked as she saw the peahat. Quickly she drew her sword and guarding against it's spinning attack.

'This should be interesting' Kyo thought as she took another look over at Meiou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He slowly came to hearing the sounds of the blades against one another. He spoke "Kyo lure it over me ..." He groaned mentally at the pain he was in.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She nodded to his words. Quickly leading the large beast back towards him. Kyo was a bit hesident though, she could tell that he was injured. But to what extent she was unsure. You see Meiou had a habit of hiding his pain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

His wounds werent that bad though the peahat had managed to take an eye from him. As the creature was lured over him he carefully gripped the broken blade in his hand and waited for the moment to strike. When it finally moved into place he jammed that blade with all his might into the weakspot of the creature it may not kill it but would get it to go away likely. Now all that was left he hoped was for Kyo to see his wounds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:58 pm 

((Just to let ya know. I'm waiting for confiration before I join. And that is just what i'll do! *Rots* :D ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kyo waited until the peahat retreated before she turned to look at Meiou. "You alright...anything broken?" she asked quietly as she returned her sword to it's sheath. "...I don't see why I'm asking...I know you're hurt..." the girl sighed as she knelt down by the other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He sighed and shook his head as she would get a look at his left eye. "Yeah well never could hide anything from you Kyo. Thats what i always liked bout you. You could see right through me at any time you wanted."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The girl gasped softly when she saw the extent of his wounds. "A-are you in a lot of pain Meiou?" she questioned. Okay yes, a stupid question, but she was in shock for heavens sake. Who would have ever thought that in the first battle he would have gotting this badly injured.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Sorry guys, I'm going to have to pull out of this one just too busy. I hope to roleplay with you all in the future.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou sighed and looked at her. "Yeah but its nothing I havent felt before. Im rather used to it but figured youd know if i tried to lie about it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"What do you mean it's nothing that you haven't felt before...it...it's your eye..." she replied quietly, "...is...is there anything I can really do for you?" Kyo questioned, "...we...should be getting to the lake...the other's left us behind..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Anjiel chose her words carefully.

'Well, I was thinking...thinking that we should get to the lake before sunset.'

'Then what's stopping you?'

'Well, Meiou and Kyo...'

'...oh. Why don't we go to the lake, set up camp, then come back for them?'

Anjiel looked about. Nunaamr'e had already gone off on his own. She pulled her horse back to the direction of the path and set off, wanting to catch up with him.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Nunaamre looked around him after a bit, after noticing no one was around him, he realized he had accadentaly gone off without the others, he turned back, hoping they weren't too far away

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next