Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He shook his head looking to kyo. " I'm fine. We proboly should be going though. Theres nothing you can really do about it Kyo."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She nodded slightly, pulling herself to her feet. With a soft sigh she glanced back at the other, "...I'm sorry..." she whispered as she began to walk off again. Her arms tightly crossed, her body shivering sightly at the thought of her not being able to help anyone again...and as a result, that life being lost.

Post subject: Joining
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:11 pm 

((Aqua: I've yet had no reply. Is the person who started the rp gone?)

All hail the almighty REQUIEM, who brought life to this set from a simple request!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((She is gone for the month, but should return in the next couple of weeks.))

As Maya neared the others, well... others not including Meiou and Kyo..., she slowed Storm down. Storm flicked her head, not liking the change in pace. Maya leaned forward slightly to pat the horse on the neck.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject: Oh.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:41 pm 

((Aqua: Do you think I could just wedge myself in without permission? I don't want to wait weeks! :cry: ))

All hail the almighty REQUIEM, who brought life to this set from a simple request!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(She will for sure be back on the 26th of January. I think it would be best if you wait... but... thats me.

And I'm braindead for this RP right now... just note that I am caught up with Anjiel and the others with her.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He went after Kyo stumbling abit as he adjusted to his depth peception. "Kyo dont go! I rather you not be alone i worry about you alot."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The girl stopped for a few moments, so that Meiou could catch up. "...I-I don't see why you worry about me...I let this happen to you..." she muttered, her gaze frozen to the ground ahead. Her eyes closed for a moment, "T-they were right..." Kyo whispered, "...they...they were always right..." Seems as though the ghosts from her past had caught up with her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He grabbed ahold of her for balance and to get her attention. "You couldnt of stopped it from happening Kyo. Your not as famailer with battle and everything as i am. Ive had to fight jus to keep my loot so that i could send you things. What happens happens but please dont blame yerself."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Of course I'm not familar with it...how could I be...I was always the one getting bullied and beaten..." she replied quietly. "...but when you came...you treated me like a little sister, finally...I had family...family that wanted me around. But when you left...I felt empty. I thought that you had forgotten about me...that is until...I started to get the things you had sent me. It was then that I desided that I was to leave the Valley and become like the outsider that the Gerudo had accepted as one of their own. But...I was laughed at...they said it was not to be...they said that I would always be just a little bandit and nothing more. I wanted to see you again, so badly. I wanted to see the only family I had left in this world. So I set out to find you...all I found was guards...keeping me inside the Valley's walls. But finally, I got my way out...I finally see you again...and...I let this happen to you..." Kyozoku then turned and quickly took the male into a tight embrace. All of those years alone, all those years of torment, seems like all of it was eating away her slowly, and this day it was over...her past had caught up and it was not letting go without a fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He sighed he hadnt exactly wanted to leave her behined but when he left he had been lied to about Kyo. It was said that she didnt want to go an that she didnt care. He didnt realize this wasnt true till now. He wrapped his arms around her holding her close. "Im sorry i wasnt there Kyo. I wanted to bring you with me but everyone said you didnt want to come with me."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"If you would have taken me with you...I wouldn't have been able to get stronger...all I would have been was a burden to you...a scared child clinging to your arm..." she sighed, "...but...please...lets join the others before we go any deeper into the past...this isn't the time or the place..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:47 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Aqua: ria left me in charge of this role-play while she was gone. You can enter this role-play if you like. If ria doesn't want any new role-players, well, I'm sure she will say so when she returns. But it's fine with me for now.]

Anjiel neared Maya, slowing her horse down.

'We're not very far from the lake now. I reckon we have about an hour to go.'

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He turned Kyo around and faced her face to face. "Kyo please be strong for the both of us. Look we need to head for the lake an catch up to the others. Im sure they feel guilty about leaving us behind."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Guess what everyone? I'm baaaack!! I had a great holiday, though I was kinda freaked out when quite a few of my other RPs had been locked. Anyways, thanks to everyone and especially Glass for taking care of the RP and keeping it unlocked and alive. Btw, nice little side story Meiou :P I'm gonna need a few weeks to get used to RPing again.... I swear, I couldn't use my mouse when I got back, but all it took was 20 minutes of scouring Neo for what's been happening for me to get used to using my computer again. Where was I? Oops, started rambling, hehehe..... Anyways, I might not be around very often for the next few weeks, gotta get back into school and my old routine, etc, but I'll try to get us all to Lake Hylia soon (though we should all stop for camp for now), though once we reach the Lake the plot will really start to get moving.))

Anjiel lead Kolomar over to where Nunammr'e had gone, with Maya following close behind her. She nodded her head forward slightly to indicate that they should move a bit further, then after they had travelled about another kilometer she slowed down and got off Kolomar. "We should set up camp here because the Lake is only about another day away, and we're also far away enough so that horrible Big Peahat Poe, or whatever the monster was called, can't get us.... and hopefully Meiou and Kyo can make it back here. If they don't come back during the night then we'll set out at dawn to find them, agreed?" Anjiel looked at Elily, Maya, Nunammr'e and Glyr ((hmmm, better remind Lord_Dragonbane he's part of the RP)) and she realised that, though she hadn't known any of them for long, their small party felt incomplete without the two mischevious Gerudo thieves. She smiled, trying to loosen up a little and be more friendly, "We'll have two watches tonight, Elily and Maya and I will be the first watch, and Nunammr'e and Glyr will be the second watch... if that's okay with all of you..."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next