Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The girl nodded slightly, "I'll try my best..." she replied quietly. That might be a bit harder then she thought if anything else would happen to Meiou or any of the other's on this trip. "Y-yea...we should get going...it's starting to get dark..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

( welcome back ria :D glad to see you again :) )

"That is fine with me," replied Nunaamr'e. With that he found a spot which seemed to be the most shady, should it get to warm and he would have trouble breathing. After a few moments he was in a light sleep, ready to be waken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Gotta keep this RP alive....))

Anjiel nodded and began to walk away from their makeshift camp "I'm going to try and find some firewood okay? You all stay there please." Wandering for a few minutes, Anjiel soon found some old Deku Sticks and a few small shrubs, gathering them in her arms she made her way back to the camp, watching the sky slowly turn orange as the sun began to set. She quickly began making a fire, striking her sword against a stone and creating a spark which set the whole thing alight. She tied all the horses to the tree Nunaamr'e rested by and broke off some dry branches from the tree to keep the fire going throughout the night. "The fire should keep most of the Stalchilds away, but we'll have to patrol the camp to ward away any who are daring. The horses have to be kept safe, but they'll rear up and buck at anything which tries to hurt them so they should be okay. Are you two ready?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Im ready, I doubt too many things would come near us tonight, besides."
said Nunaamre. Just as an added precaution though, he tossed his boomerang at a few certain branches to make sure his aim was still good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:14 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(sorry i havent posted in awile. Things are hectic and i usually can only post on wensdays.)

He leaned on her for support as they walked. He couldnt help but wonder what else was going to happen before they could make it to the lake. Only the goddess's would know for sure maybe the great faries but noone had seen them since the old days.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily, who had been sitting by the campfire, got up and stretched herself. Aurora was resting gently on a branch of a tree behind Elily.

'I'm...I'm ready,' she said. 'I hope you are too.'

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Anjiel smiled and nodded, "I'm definitely ready, I just hope Meiou and Kyo are okay." As she spoke the sun sank below the horizon, casting a warm orange glow on the surrounding area. She withdrew her sword and shield stepping out in a battle stance. "Here they come..." she whispered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kyo looked up at the now darkened field, she sighed quietly. "I wish the horses didn't run off to the lake without us..." the girl whispered, mostly to herself of course. Then she glanced over at Meiou, "Here, take this..." she said as she grabbed a small bottle containing a red potion, "...it should ease some of your pain..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The stalchilds appeared from the soft earth with a puff of smoke, they began approaching the camp, their joints grinding and crunching together with each step they took. Anjiel roared out a battle cry "For Hyruuuuuuuuule!" then aimed her sword at a group of the fiends and watched it glow with amazing power before a beam of pure light blasted out, incinerating the nearby Stalchilds.

Kolomar neighed loudly, and she turned to face him for a second before crying out "Kolomar, rear!" The horse obliged, leaping onto its hind legs before wavings its front hooves dangerously and knocking back the approaching Stalchilds. The other horses followed suit, rearing high into the air, or turning around and bucking the undead fiends away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:01 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Nunaamr'e flung his boomerang around at any Stalchild near enough. A Stalchild snuck behind him but he swiftly kicked it into a tree. Their bones were dry but it didn't bother him much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:19 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He took the bottle from her and drank the contents. He felt better an handed the bottle back. "There has to be some sort of shortcut or something to try an camp in. I dont think were gonna make it there tonight on foot."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11