Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kivo glared at Silver, and mumbled something under his breath. Ether glanced over at him, and then nodded towards Silver. "All right," she said. "But I have to do something first."

Ether scurried over to the other person in the room, and lightly tugged on her shirt. "Hello! Are you alright? I heard you bonk into the display case."

"Ether! Stay away from her, you don't know where she's b... errr... What she's doing!" Kivo grimaced as he almost said something that could have turned out for the worse, and not for the better. He just hoped he had caught himself in time.

He sighed, looking worriedly towards Ether. It wasn't his fault she was so trusting, but it sure would make things a little easier on him if she hadn't been.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:16 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

ria wrote:
((Yay! Another Weretiger! (My character, Silver, is a Weretiger too)))

||I noticed. :p This could be fun.||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:30 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Aary looked down at the girl tugging on her shirt. The smell of blood was almost irresistible. "I'm errr... Aary. I mean, I'm fine. Perfectly fine." The blood was messing with her brain, making her thought process sluggish. Get a grip on yourself, Aary... she thought to herself, forcing her brain to function properly. "I just had a bit of a klutzy moment, heh." She smiled in what she hoped was a benign manner, while still being careful to keep her oversized canines behind her upper lip.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:45 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kryas pushed open the museum door; slightly hesitant. She glanced about before coming entirely in; taking careful note of the room's inhabitants. It was an old habit. As she stepped in, the door swinging shut behind her, a small (and rather annoying) bell tinkled, telling anyone who cared that someone had arrived.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I'm Ether! Wanna come with us?" Ehter said, grinning up at Aary. In the distance, a bell tinkled.

"Ah... well, come on, Ether... I'm sure not everyone in the Museum will want to come with us." Kivo said, nervously glancing towards the two. He couldn't get rid of Silver - Ether would ask too many questions if he did - but this other one, Aary, he could at least try for.

Once again he wished Ether wasn't so trusting. She obviously didn't know alot on the things that haunted people's nightmares.

(Once Kryas joins us, I'll start the action.)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:18 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"I..ahh... I mean, I..." Aary said rather stupidly, trying to fight her instinctive response.

Just say no. Just walk away. Don't give in to the blood.

Blood...yummy...

"I...sure."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Silver quirked an eyebrow at the other girl, she might need to protect Ether from her if she was a dangerous creature, the same went for Kivo. Then again, if the full moon shone on her she didn't even know whether she could be trusted not to harm the innocent girl. She carefully walked over and took the young girl's hand. "Come on Ether, lets go see if anyone interesting came in, I heard the bell at the door ring a moment ago."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Alright! C'mon, lets hurry! We don't want to miss 'em!" Ether said, taking Kivo's hand and starting to drag him towards the entrance.

They passed many windows, and Kivo was glad it was still daytime - otherwise, he may have changed. And that wouldn't be good... he had to keep his secret secret, or else who knows what would happen to him?

Shrugging, he glanced back to see if Silver and Aary were following.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:11 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kryas ventured inside, keeping her eyes purposefully straightforward. She had almost drifted off into her thoughts when she nearly walkied into a group of people. She halted immediately, returning to the real world with a jolt.

She appraised the group uickly. Four of them.

"H..hello." she said, a bit lamely, cursing her voice for it's small falter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:09 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((It's daytime? In that case, Aary will have to make a quick getaway into her cozy coffin...))

Aary followed, acutely feeling the need for sustenance. She was, after all, merely a fledgling. Compared to the 600 years of the one who had turned her, she was no more than an infant with her 30-odd years.

"Hello, miss," she managed to say to the newcomer, fighting her primal urges.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kivo frowned slightly. Yet another one. Geez, was he sick or something? He usually got warning or something... a few minutes before they met. Yet, three he had met in one day, and not a bit of warning. Weird.

He sighed, nodding towards the new Creature of the Night. As he expected she would, Ether went wild over her, asking her to come along. Well. The girl now had a fan club of those who posed dangers to her...

Suddenly he backed up, his face taught with alarm. Ringing in the back of his head was a bright reddish black (yes, I know...). Gaining control of himself, he grabbed hold of Ether, and tugged her towards the nearest cupboards.

"Hey! What are you doing!"

"Hush! You're not safe anymore! Ever since you met me, you weren't safe! Now, stay in here, and be quiet! You musn't be seen, nor heard, okay?" Kivo said, lightly pushing her into the closet.

After he had done this, and had gotten back to the others, he heard the crashing of glass as the Harpie broke in, her robes fluttering behind her as she screeched in glee.

Well, it was nice to know he wasn't totally sick.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:57 am 

Name: Kohaku Tohno
Creature of the Night: Vampire
Appearance: Light pink hair, Wears a standard maid outfit even when going out, Carries her broom which contains a sword.
Other: She was born a vampire and currently lives and serves the Atlasin family along with Hisui (her twin sister.). Strangely likes to to go out in a variety of costumes and she is very hyper-active yet crafty and sneaky. Also unlike other vampires she does not crave for blood because of a pendant given by her father at birth. Hisui has a copy of this too. She would rather fool around then to fight other people.

Edit:
If there is anything wrong or if there is anything you wish for me to change please to not hesitate to ask.

Image Haro Haro Haro!
Current Avatar: Yomi from Azumanga Daioh
Current Sig: Flonne and Etna from Disgaea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Silver followed lightly behind Ether, Kivo and Aary. Her eyes widened considerably when she realised that yet another creature of the night had joined them in that small museum. Her thoughts on how strange this was were disrupted when Kivo rushed Ether into a nearby cupboard. She quirked an eyebrow but her tiger senses immediately switched on when a harpie crashed through a window in the room.

Silver's face changed into a dangerous scowl and she beared her teeth and snarled at the creature. Pulling her hands into a fighting position she let out a small roar and launched herself at the creature. It may not have been nighttime, and she may not be a Weretiger at the moment, but she could still put up a hell of a fight against this evil creature. She landed on the creature's back and tried to bite its neck, except this was much more difficult when she was only human. After struggling with it for a few minutes she was finally thrown from its back and landed in a heap on the floor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(No, your bio is fine.)

Kivo snorted as he watched Silver leap onto the Harpie. He glanced around him quickly - Coyotes were mischievous creatures, and he preferred to keep it so.

He grinned as he saw the bones of the dinosaur. He thought it was a Brontosaurus - the bones were big enough. But he had a different plan then for them to be displayed.

His powers were weaker in the day then they were at night - it was only right, after all. And most of the time he didn't care. But they would serve him, for this purpose at least. And he knew a way to strengthen them.

Turning towards the Harpie, and softly repeated an old Indian legend of Coyote. His eyes flicked from the Brontosaurus Bones to the Harpie.

The Harpie struggled out of Silver's grip, throwing Silver onto the floor, and flew onto the rafters above, leering down at them. "So..." she hissed. "Four have come already, and a fifth is on her way. My master shall be pleased, for I will have brought the most Unloyal to him in so short amount of time."

Kivo threw back his head and chuckled. It sounded like a series of yips and yaps, and, for him, it probably was. "Is that so, Harpie? We shall see about that."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:55 am 

Kohaku, along with her quiet and reserved sister Hisui and her young master Shiki Atlasin, were on there way to the museum. Kohaku wearing her pink chinese dress complained "Of all the places why a museum Shiki. Museums are BORINGGG!". Hisui came with a quiet and quick response "Sister. It is Master Shiki's decision to come here and we as maids and bodyguards must follow and protect him." Kohaku made a pout face and said "Yeah I guess. But don't be surprised if I accidentally sleep on one of the exhibits Shiki." Shiki chuckled and said with a playful tone in his voice "Ok."

When they finally arrived they saw a harpy there. Kohaku with a shocked voice said "What is a Harpy doing in a museum?! Did ghost come and possess a statue or something?" Hisui with a calm tone said "No sister that is a real life Harpy. And it also appears that a few people are fighting the Harpy. Do you wish for us to assist them Master Shiki?" Shiki replied "Yes but I think one of you should lead people out of the museum. Hisui i'll leave you to evacuate the people in the museum. Kohaku you assist with the destruction of the Harpy." Hisui replied "Yes Master Shiki."
Kohaku replied with a exasperated tone" Yeah yeah Shiki. Leave it to me."

Kohaku brought out her broom and unsheathed her sword. "Now miss Harpy this is revenge for you ruining my new chinese dress when I kill you. Battou-Kohaku Jutsu style Quick Slash!" She slashed the Harpies leg with one quick swipe of her sword.

Image Haro Haro Haro!
Current Avatar: Yomi from Azumanga Daioh
Current Sig: Flonne and Etna from Disgaea

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next