Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:40 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
"Damn, its cold."

Avani rarely cursed, but she considered this day justified. It was one of the coldest places she had ever seen, this forest. The odd thing was, the sun was shining(although it and the rest of the sky was thinly veiled in gray), and no wind was there, yet it was still freezing.

"It will probably snow soon." she thought allowed. The city was miles away, and snow was not what she needed. She looked ahead. Just more trees. It seemed like a maze, going on forever.

"Will I ever get out of here?"

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Wait a minute... I already got Huzukah/Earth, Jurekazi. Unless the order you say them in makes a difference. Er, does it? Could the GM please clear this up for us?]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Syarre's shoulders slumped. Couldn't you ever get an easy decision in this miserable world? Not only had the girl-she now assumed it was a girl-come into the foreston, se had just happened to choose to rest against a tree, and that tree just happened to be the one Syarre resided in. Worse still, she looked somewhat like a Huzukah, which meant good hearing, which meant Syarre couldn't just jump out the other side of the tree.

She stood there for several long minutes, pondering the situation.

"She might leave....then I could leave, and go....where? there are people everwhere else too, just about. Well...here goes nothing.

And with that thought, She drew her tail away from the branch and leapt forward, spinning in midair and using her wings to float to a gentle landing in front of the newcomer.

Not half bad, if I do say so myself she thought, rather pleased with her entry.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Eo wrote:
[[Wait a minute... I already got Huzukah/Earth, Jurekazi. Unless the order you say them in makes a difference. Er, does it? Could the GM please clear this up for us?]]

[No, the order doesn't make a difference. I'm afraid Jurekazi will have to change to something else, unless you are willing to do so, Eo :)]

Caress heard the soft flapping sound of wings. It sounded like ... big wings.

Big wings? Her heard's thudding accelerated a little. Surely not a Ukatii? No, it couldn't be ... could it? She had never seen one in a forest before. Of course, she knew that that wouldn't tell her whether Ukatiis did wander in forests, but still ... the shock of it, just when she was about to relax. Holding her breath, she looked up at the creature standing in front of her. She stared for a few seconds, her eyes widening with amazement.

Then she closed her eyes, leaning her head back a little.

I'm dreaming.

Taking a few deep breaths, Caress let her eyelids slide back up. She - the creature - was still standing there. A Ukatii, of course. But not fully a Ukatii.

Half a Ukatii. The other half was perhaps a human, or demi-goddes. But it didn't matter. She was a hybrid. A hybrid, like Caress was.

Caress kept on staring, not able to believe her eyes. She had seen so much, searched so hard, but there had never been another like her. Another hybrid. And yet, this one had just come flying down from the tree and floated down in front of her.

Caress wasn't sure how she felt. There was joy and relief, out of finding that she wasn't alone of her kind in Ahnta. There was fear, for she didn't know whether this was simply an illusion or her hallucination. And there was something else - excitement, maybe. Eagerness. Something had sprung up inside her, like she had been waiting for this moment for a long time, to complete a task she had to do. But what this task was, she had no idea. But she felt confident, and ready. But ready for what?

All this sudden blooming feeling in her heart, this new ready-to-fire spirit jumping in her veins, made her think of destiny. How did one feel, when one had, after years of lurking in front the great gates of what they were destined to do, and then finally, something had caused these gates to creak upon, just opening up and letting in the tiniest crack of life? Kunith? she asked, in her mind. Was the God of Destiny planning something? Or had this destiny always been there, before the stars were born (just as this Dark Age of Ahnta they were in the middle of right now had been set as the future long before the world was even created, as Kunith had said.)

Caress realized her thoughts were going rather wild. She was surprised and pleased to see this other hybrid, that was all.

Nothing big and mysterious, she thought, trying to calm herself, it's not destiny or anything. Now inhale, exhale ... inhale, exhale ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:43 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Uh..Jade. I'm really sick. Can you take care of Avani, Jade? If not, can you, Eo?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Sure, I'd be happy to take care of your character until you get better, Alisquid ^_^]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nomen looked around warily, for this was the first time she had even dared to pass through the Grey Forest. No harm, however, came to her, and at length she sat down to examine the dagger once more.

This time she made a discovery. On the hilt, there was a symbol, one that made her tremble slightly. She had stolen this dagger from the Thief Lord. She stood once more, desperate to get as far away from the town as possible.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Marr sat up groggily, she had dozed off again. She jumped up and twirled the Ivory Thunder around, the dark blades sweeping through the air and glittering with danger. She decided to set off early, spending any more time doing nothing was going to drive her even more insane than she already was. She set off into the forest, leaping over fallen branches and rocks with amazing agility.

She had been walking for only an hour and neared the other edge, but she stopped when she heard voices and sat down with a thud, panting slightly from travelling so fast. When she had caught her breath she crept towards the voices and cartwheeled in between them suddenly, she giggled and cackled like a mad clown, whizzing around with a series of flips and somersaults. Then she landed with her arms outstretched, a wicked grin on her fanged teeth. Her smile turned into a frown when she realised that the two standing there were not demons as she first assumed, but.... a mixture of both a demon and a demi-goddess.... like herself. She gasped and fell backwards into the dirt.

Last edited by ria on Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Caress heard a gasp, followed by a falling sound. She turned her head sharply, and saw ... another demi-goddess and demon cross-breed.

Her eyes could have popped out. Seeing two of her kind at once - it couldn't be real, could it?

Avani looked around her, her gaze straying from left to right, up and down. Then her eyes stopped in their tracks. She looked up again, and stared up again. Trees, of course. But there was one very tall tree just in front of her, which reached up far beyond the other treetops.

An idea came into her head. Quickly, Avani stepped back a few paces, then charged for a few strides before leaping up, right under the tree. As she was in mid-air her right arm shot upwards from her side and caught onto one of the lower branches.

The branch was quite thin, and it creaked under her weight. But being a Takiu, Avani had the advantage of being lighter than a normal being of her age would have been, and she hung there. Any other human, demi-god or other kind of demon would have fallen to the ground and crashed painfully on their behind.

Now she was on the tree, the rest of it was easy. Putting her weight onto her legs, Avani swung up and ended up tottering, balancing unsteadily under the branch. She quickly scampered to a higher, thicker branch before it snapped.

The tree, though tall, was quite easy to climb, and Avani reached the top in a matter of minutes. Then, clinging onto the topmost branch, she gazed at the other treetops, stretching like endless green clusters of leaves all around her.

Now, which way should I go to get out of this forest?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marr stared at the other crossbreed then she sat up and smirked, attempting to regain some of her dignity. "So," she began casually, "You're another crossbreed like me? And she as well? Hmm, and here I was thinking I was the only one." She stood up and grinned, fangs shining dangerously, "I'm Marr, at your service.... well, not really, but I always thought I'd be fun to say that." Marr giggled and clapped her hands together, "You should be thankful girl, if you'd have been a demi-goddess, or a demon, or a human, I would have attacked you and stolen what you were carrying just for the fun of it. But you're not, you're like me. Say, would you like to visit the city with me? I was going to visit and scare some people, steal some stuff, it's so fun!" Marr continued rambling, giggling or cackling every now and again, then she stopped and looked at the crossbreed, "Well? What's wrong? Aren't you gonna tell me your name at least? I'm not that frightening am I?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Oak lay dejectedly some thousand yards from the meeting crossbreeds at the edge of an enormous crater. At the centre of the crater sat a pack of Huzakah, ripping the flesh from their latest kill, one of the common people. She felt a ripple of hunger pass through her huge frame, and a second later felt sick with herself. Sitting up, she closed her eyes and slowly changed forms, an earthy glow shining through her fur for a moment. Then she sat there as the pegasus-like creature, and taking the white fife she carried at times with her red-roan hands, she began to play a low note.

The Huzakah raised their heads, blood and meat dangling from their jaws, and at once began to growl threatening barks at Oak. "Skar'back!" they called in deep growls. "You are not welcome here, nor on any of our lands, least of all in that form! We tire of giving warnings." The alpha, an enormous pure-black Huzakah with white irises which made him look undead, barked out orders. "Grimling! Tearlung! Make sure the outcast one follows us no more."

At that, two of the favored Huzakah rose, a grey one with gleaming yellow eyes and a smaller yet faster, and more deadly one of similar colouring but with a pale blue stripe down his back. As if they were captains, the Huzakah who had already eaten their share of the fell kill followed, numbering five total. At once Oak leaped into the air and beat it with the wings she gained in this form, but she had underestimated her pack. Last time they had gone easy and only left her with an enormous gash which nearly reached bone- but she had thought that was the extent of their abilities. But as Grimling leapt ten feet in the air and snatched her leg to drag her down to the ground, she realized that this was no game.

Upon the dusty ground, Oak was desperate not to let herself become their prey- a term she took quite literally as Tearlung announced to the attackers that winning would mean seconds. She got to her hooves and took a few swipes at her kinsbeasts with the sword, and though she managed to injure one she could see this would get her nowhere. Instead she morphed back to her usual form and after striking Grimling across the face ran- towards the other hybrids, though at this distance it would be very difficult to see her.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nomen looked up, startled, as someone drew near. Quickly, she scurried into a small bush.

'Skar'back! You are not welcome here, nor on any of our lands, least of all in that form. We tire of giving warnings.' The speaker had a deep growl, for there was no other way Nomen could describe the voice. She dared not peek out to see what the speaker looked like, or whom he was speaking to. 'Grimling! Tearlung! Make sure the outcast one follows us no more.'

Thinking they were speaking of her, she quickly leaped out of the bush, unseen by their eyes. She followed Oak, though at a distance, not even knowing the other was there.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:26 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Since I left PInkPT (temporally) I would like to temporally leave this RP. Can I have my spot still her, waiting for me?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'll be going away from the 27th of December to the 26th of January, I'm going to Florida :D Can someone please take care of Marr?))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2