Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(How long have you been saying that, Jassy dear? :P)

D'mitri stepped out of the celler, and once more into the kitchens. The sight that greeted him was slightly amusing at first. Bites were being taken out of food at random, and silverware was, all of a sudden, disappearing into thin air.

He watched for a few minutes, laughing softly, until he remembered the conversation with the guard he had had earlier. He frowned lightly.

"Okay, so maybe there are ghosts after all..."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:26 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Mallicus' feeding fury crashed to a stop as he saw D'mitri walk into the room. 'Who's that?' he thought as he hovered a few feet above the largest table of food. Not wanting to be rude, grabbed a nearby chicken leg and flew it over to the boy in offering. . . (mind you, he was still invisible).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Oh wait. That was directed to me... GAH!)

Startled, D'mitri fell back, landing with a thump on his bottom.

"Ow," he hissed, wincing. Frustrated, he stared at the chicken leg, not quite sure what to think of it. Keeping an eye on the leg, he carefully got up.

He breathed out deeply, and reached behind him, slowly searching for something to attack the offending chicken bone with.

(xD Tim, I feel so sorry for your character... he is so abused!)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Zelda Rithin
Race: Human
Appearance: Zelda has blonde wavy hair which is just under her shoulders, 5"4 with deep green eyes and "perfect" skin. She wears a long delicate blue dress with a white vest on top.
Occupation or title: Daughter of a rich Ambassador
Other: Zelda is very stubborn and bossy, and gets jelous very easily. Her fathers riches have gotten to her head and believe she should be a princess, not Prana. She has a strong dislike for Prana and Maira and tries to get them in trouble as often as she can. She also has a crush on D'mitri, even though she doesn't often see him.

She has the power to leviate items with her eyes because of a spell put on her as a child.

-------------

Zelda stood next to her father in the meeting the King had called. She could not see anything because everyone around her was to tall. She crossed her arms in annoyance.
"Father", she asked in a 'princessy' vioce, "Ask all these people to move so I can see our beloved King!"
"I'm sorry dear but I cannot"

She looks away crossly. This is so boring

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Sorry, Twiz. :hug: ))

The two girls entered a hidden passageway with close stone walls. As soon as Prana was inside, pulled after Maira, the stone panel behind them slid shut. The passage was instantly dark. Maira whispered a few magic words and a small, pale yellow glow appeared to hover above her hands.

"Come on, you need to see this," Maira said to her friend. The glow lit up the space around them, but Prana still could not see anything but walls.

"Okay, but we can't be long. Even though Father is going to be at the meetings for a while, I should be back before they're done."

"No problem. We've got time." Maira smiled and motioned for the princess to follow her. The passageway seemed to go on forever, but that was only a trick of the monotony. They were in reality only walking for about ten minutes. The passage was at a slight downward angle and swerved to the left and right on occasion. Finally, the glow revealed a strong oak door before them. Runes were carved along the top. The hinges and knob were made of gold, as well as several graceful, decorative runes in a circle around the middle of the door.

"Wow. What is all this?" Prana asked her friend, curious at the beauty of this wooden door before them. As she reached out to run her finger along one of the center markings, she could feel a warm, humming sensation as if the door was covered in a sorcerous aura. It seemed to beat slightly, like a faint heart, as her skin came in contact with the gold details.

"You should be careful. If I don't open this correctly, things might not be good." The apprentice watched her friend.

The princess pulled her hand back quickly. "What is that supposed to mean? Are you saying this is dangerous?" She groaned. "I thought you were just going to show me something. I should have known. Please get me back to the hall in one piece. I'm still in trouble from the last expedition." Prana remember how furious her father had been when he took away one of her favorite story books. They had jumped into the book, gotten into a little trouble, and when Maira brought them back out, a troll had followed. The castle was filled with havoc until it was captured and one of the head wizards replaced it in the book. The novel had not been returned to her yet. She pouted slightly, thinking about it.

"Oh, please. Are you thinking about that book again? I've apologized a billion times. This is nothing like the last time. There isn't danger here." Prana lifted an eyebrow doubtingly. "Okay, maybe there is a little danger, but not if I get the charm right." Maira smirked.

"Well, that's reassuring." The princess rolled her eyes and watched her friend perform the charm.

Maira paused briefly. "Now what was that last part? Oh, yes . . . Luminaria Abriel!" At that moment, the gold decorations on the door glowed brightly. Prana took a step back, ready to run at the smallest hint of danger. There was an audible sigh as if something was released and a quiet click echoed on the walls around them.

"That's it? Is everything okay?" Prana felt as if a weight had been cleared from the air.

"Everything is more than okay. Wait until you see this." The apprentice smiled at her friend, cancelled the glow spell, grasped the handle and pulled open the door. It was a bit heavy, but swung open easily. It seemed just a door for the moment. Prana's eyes opened in wonder as the room before her came into view. She stood at the doorway in awe. Maira giggled at her friend and danced into the room. She threw her arms out and spun, laughing at the excitement of sharing this marvel with her friend. "Come on in. Don't just stand there with your mouth hanging open. There is so much more to see."

((Just as a note: Please don't have anyone find them or that there is only an illusion of the princess in the great hall yet. I have some things they need to do first. Thanks. :) ))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:34 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
As D'mitri stood up, Mallicus heard a noise behind him. One of the kitchen staff had returned, then run out again seeing a floating chicken leg.

"Waaaaaaaaiiiiitttt!!!!" Mallicus yelled, flying out of the room after the vanishingfigure of the kitchen staff. The chicken leg fell to the ground, ignored and forgotten.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((hello, some of you might remember me, haven't been around for over about half a year, life has settled down just a tad, thought it'd be nice to RP again! =))

Name: Lynet Rekellia
Race: Human
Appearance: Lynet has thick, waist length copperish gold hair that is perfectly straight, hazel (brownish green) eyes, and pale skin with a very pink natural blush undertone. She is slender, but not stick-thin, and is about 5' 6''. Currently, she is wearing a floor-length moss green silk traveling gown with short sleeves and a scoop neckline. Around her neck is an emerald about the size of a ladybug, hanging on a thin silver chain. Her hair is pulled half up and back from her face with a pearly white barrette in back, and she is wearing plain brown leather traveling lace up slippers. She is also engulfed in a creamy white and very soft cloak of an unidentifiable material.
Occupation or title (if any): Her official title would be Lady Lynet Rekellia, as her father is the noble and unusually knighted Lord Rekellia, defender and watchkeeper of the unsettled western forests and fringelands of Landra ((hope you don't mind this geographical reference Jasujo, let me know if it poses an issue)).
Other: Lynet is shy and timid due to the seclusion she experienced during her childhood. As she has passed the point of coming of age, her father and mother, realizing that she is somewhat lonely at the warrior-filled Rekelliana Manor, have decided to send her to the castle. While the King and Lynet's father attended school together, it has been many years since they have even been in contact (long before the birth of their children even), mostly due to the incredibly large distance from the King's castle that the Rekelliana Manor sits. Lord Rekellia believes that if he sends his daughter to the castle to serve the King and his daughter in the castle, she will be happier and perhaps learn something more than he can teach. Lynet has gotten over the fear of leaving home as she traveled alone to the castle by coach for a journey of eight long days. She has a brightness of life within her that can only be attributed to her sweet spirit. The only useful skills she has are that she can read and write and is good with her hands in terms of woman's craftswork and sewing. Otherwise she is unlearned and untrained, with nothing further to commend her except for her gentle and compassionate heart, positive outlook, and a beautiful singing voice.

Lynet took a deep breath as the coach pulled up to one of the back stables of the castle. She could hardly believe she was finally there. Nor could she fathom the distance that now separated her from her parents and two younger brothers. She gathered her few belongings from inside the coach which she had memorized every nook and cranny of during the long journey after she had finished reading all four books she had brought with her. These books, and a small trunk of only the most essential clothing and personal possessions was all that she now had to remind her of the only life she had ever known up until this point.

Gently she fastened the soft, white cloak around her neck, comforted by its enveloping warmth. Would the King remember her father? Would they welcome her here? Had they even received the letter he had sent two long months ago? Lynet's thoughts were cut short as the coach door gently creaked open, revealing a cobblestone pathway into the next chapter of her life.

[smile though your heart is aching::smile even though its breaking]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:16 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The kitchen staff eluding him, Mallicus slowly returned to the kitchen. "Nobody wants to play with me," he sniffed, sadly sitting down on the corner of the sink. Holding out his hand to inspect it, he unconsciously became visible; not even realizing that he was previously invisible. "Why do people always run from me?" he sadly questioned himself, shifting to hold his head in his hands.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The chicken bone dropped, and D'mitri sat there staring at it for a second. He took a deep breath, and blinked, trying to sort things out in his head.

"Well." he breathed out. "That was... strange..."

He stood up once more, and looked around him, wondering what sort of spectre had possessed the chicken bone. He blinked again, wondering if the spectre could speak.

"Hello...?" he called out hesitantly, continuing to look around him.

It was then he saw the small creature that was causing all the havoc. He let out a soft laugh.

A Pixie!

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

'Laughter?' thought Mallicus. Looking up, he saw the man from before standing before him. "Why are you laughing at me?" he asked through tears. "I'm not so funny, am I?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"No, dear Pixie, I'm not laughing at you." D'mitri said, chuckling softly. "I'm laughing at all the havoc you've caused, and myself. It's quite funny, really..."

He paused for a bit, and glanced up at the ceiling, before speaking again.

"How rude of me, I apologise. My name is D'mitri."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:26 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wary of the man, Mallicus slowly stood up and drew himself as straight as possible. "Greetings D'mitri, my name is Mallicus. A pleasure to meet you," he said as properly as possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Sorry, I will post tomorrow. I've been trying to catch up on rps lately. :) )

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4