For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Re: I Lost the Game [Split 1]

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:27 pm

Helena wrote:
Byakuya San wrote:I saw the title for an upcoming episode of House and lost the game.

...How... did you even manage that. o_o

Now House is going to make me lose. T_T

Episode 2.10 is called "Let them eat cake"
Oh drat, I lost again.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:07 pm

Tymaporer wrote:The game has eaten my soul.

The Game. It likes butterscotch pudding.
...I...I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. XD
And I lost.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:33 am

Curse you, Helena! Can't run into you on the site without losing the game.

And butterscotch pudding indeed. <3 CAD

Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Pardona wrote:Curse you, Helena! Can't run into you on the site without losing the game.

W00t! *Happy dance* 8)

And yes. CAD = win. XD

Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:12 pm

This is going to cause many people to seek someone to blame;
but it simply needs to be said: I just now lost the game

Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 am

Limericks are where it's at, yo.

The Game is annoying as hell
To most who are under its spell.
When it's eaten your soul,
And you're no longer whole,
You can bid your annoyance farewell.

:)

Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:38 am

I saw this thread, and you know what I did?

Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:50 pm

You wrote a novel about it, made millions, and retired to Florida?

Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:55 pm

I dedicate a lookup to this thread.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:05 pm

I am surprised no one has used "Emag eht tsol I." when losing the game. (see if you can see what I did there)

Lost the game.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:22 am

Rick Astley makes me lose The Game. And for some reason, thinking about trying to make myslef not think about something makes me think about The Game, therefore I lose it. :roll:

P.S. I lost the game!

Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:40 am

Damn! Just want to go to sleep, and I lose the game. :(

Theory: if you're aware that you have lost the game, and always keep it in mind, you're in a perpetual state of having lost the game, and thus cannot lose it anymore. Anyone agree?

Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:53 pm

THE GAME WAS IN A NEWSPAPER EARLIER. I AM NOT KIDDING.
The Metro, anyone?

I went into school this morning and was ambushed by some random girl I hardly ever speak to. She was yelling my name, and when I asked what was the matter, she said she had something for me. I asked what it was and she was all, "A NEWSPAPER!" And I said, "What? Why?" And then she said it had The Game in it. After jumoing up and helping her look, we found the article and tore it out. And stuck it on the bulletin board in out class to make everyone who sees it lose. XD

Only then... at lunch... some maths teacher came in and took it. The person who brought it was like, "Don't take it!" but the teacher said she just needed to borrow it.
...I think all her maths classes are now cursed. XDDDDDD

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:02 pm

I now lose every time the word "game" is brought up. :D I think I'm in perpetual loss mode. Thanks, all of you. :roll:

Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:00 pm

Helena wrote:THE GAME WAS IN A NEWSPAPER EARLIER. I AM NOT KIDDING.
The Metro, anyone?

I went into school this morning and was ambushed by some random girl I hardly ever speak to. She was yelling my name, and when I asked what was the matter, she said she had something for me. I asked what it was and she was all, "A NEWSPAPER!" And I said, "What? Why?" And then she said it had The Game in it. After jumoing up and helping her look, we found the article and tore it out. And stuck it on the bulletin board in out class to make everyone who sees it lose. XD

Only then... at lunch... some maths teacher came in and took it. The person who brought it was like, "Don't take it!" but the teacher said she just needed to borrow it.
...I think all her maths classes are now cursed. XDDDDDD

I saw that article too it had a website called www.losethegame.com on some banknotes. ((I lost the game))
Topic locked